News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AmyRF25

AmyRF25 Profile Photo
Member Name: AmyRF25
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: les mis question( not seating)
 Feb 17 2007, 09:48:05 AM
I always thought he was singing about Valjean and how he wants to catch him so badly...

Here's the lyrics

Song: Stars
JAVERT
There, out in the darkness
A fugitive running
Fallen from grace
Fallen from grace
God be my witness
I never shall yield
Till we come face to face
Till we come face to face

He knows his way in the dark
Mine is the way of the Lord
And those who follow the path of the righteous
Shall have their reward

re: what's your favorite line from a current broadway show?
 Feb 4 2007, 09:46:25 AM
I wish i could remember it well enough to quote it...from Spring Awakening when Moritz tells Melchoir he prayed for consumption and to take the sticky dreams away!
re: Website site working...?!
 Jan 30 2007, 07:35:14 AM
Yes my subject line stutters...that's what happens when I can't search for tickets!

I've tried all different times, from morning until night...

Website site working...?!
 Jan 29 2007, 04:54:16 PM
Hi,
I don't know if i'm allowed to post this but is anyone else not able to search for tickets using broadwayoffers.com or telecharge?! Since last night I've been trying but the pages never load...argh

re: Spring Awakening Seating
 Jan 28 2007, 12:43:57 PM
Thanks Anakela for the post. The tickets are in row C seats 1 & 3 or 2 & 4, the below link has a great seating chart. So you say that those have a good view then? They are really the only isle seats i can find availabe (besides WAY back in the mezzaine). Normally i'd jump on these tickets but the seating chart on telecharge.com makes it look blocked...

http://www.nytheatre.com/nytheatre/chartweb/plan_one.htm

Spring Awakening Seating
 Jan 28 2007, 10:37:19 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for info on what you think are the best seats for Spring Awakening? We need leg room. If I purchased orchestra row C on the isle, would the view be partially blocked? The seating chart makes it appear that it would be.

Also how is the leg room in first row mezzaine?

Thanks!

re: Spring Awakening love
 Jan 28 2007, 10:07:48 AM
Ok, I'm going to buy tickets! How is the leg room if you get first row mezzaine? What seats do you consider the best?
re: Les Miserables 1/25
 Jan 28 2007, 10:00:41 AM
I've seen the 'revival' les mis twice, 2nd time being yesterday's matinee.

I largely agree with dancingthrulife. I'm just going to add my .02 on some of the other performers...Daphne really is poorly cast and I can't wait until she leaves!

I wish Aaron was in the performance yesterday but he was out. Instead we had Drew Sarich, and IMO he was not as good as Aaron (not at all, not even a little).

I also think that Celia does a decent job as Eponine. I think she dies

Ricky Martin as Marius in 1996? Yeah.
 Jan 28 2007, 09:40:08 AM
IssaMe is right, when Ricki Martin played Marius he was well known from General Hospital and he was extremely popular with the spanish community. My Domincian friend only wanted to see Les Mis because he was in it.

I did see the show and I didn't think he was horrible in it at all. I've just passed my 8th Les Mis show and I've never had a complaint about Marius yet...

re: Spring Awakening love
 Jan 27 2007, 09:56:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

Reading this thread has made me really anxious to see Spring Awakening, but I have a question...is the audience mixed in regards to ages? I'm 33 and I'm curious if this is mostly a younger crowd show?

Thanks!

re: Is Aaron Lazar back full time?
 Jan 25 2007, 07:32:36 PM
Norm is awesome I do agree! I think Aaron is the best I've ever seen in that role, I REALLY hope he's there Saturday afternoon (but I do have rotten luck)
I cry during bad subject headers
 Jan 25 2007, 07:28:27 PM
I find the entire 2nd half so emotional! And I'm not a softy but it gets to me.
Is Aaron Lazar back full time?
 Jan 24 2007, 12:43:02 PM
Hi,

I have tickets to see Les Mis January 27th and I'm hoping that Aaron Lazar is better and will be performing, does anyone know?

Thanks!

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
 Jan 1 2007, 10:05:27 PM
Just a couple of pictures from the final performance...The show was so good and the audience was awesome!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You