News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MamawhoBoreme

MamawhoBoreme Profile Photo
Member Name: MamawhoBoreme
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spring Awakening love  Apr 2 2007, 12:14:54 PM
wow i havent been here in a while. even though i think that Christine is fantastic as the Adult Woman, i would love to see Frances performe. Hopefully I will get the chance to see her. I have seen Christine three times, so it would be great to see a little change.
re: Spring Awakening OBC?  Mar 4 2007, 03:35:23 PM
actually sold out onstage tickets till May 16th. And Im not sure when they are all contracted till... i believe groff said he wont leave till they kick him out... but he might be over exaggerating.
re: do the lockers lock for SA onstage seats?  Mar 4 2007, 03:33:51 PM
your not allowed to take pictures in the theatre and you are not allowed to bring any items onstage with you. just think of the stage and about 20 wooden chairs on each side near the far wall.
re: Shows you just don't 'get'  Feb 1 2007, 10:02:48 AM
I would say Drowsy, only because it bored me. i laughed but not like i thought i was going to. i almost fell asleep, and i just didnt get it!
re: Spring Awakening on MTV  Feb 1 2007, 09:59:03 AM
i thought it was great!
re: Spring Awakening love  Jan 26 2007, 03:31:27 PM
all of onstage is good. have fun!
re: Spring Awakening love  Jan 26 2007, 08:21:24 AM
thanks for posting thats awesome!!! i am so happy they are getting more word out!
re: Spring Awakening's TV Commercial  Jan 24 2007, 08:17:20 AM
i saw it this morning right before i left for work at like 7:38 on ABC. i like that they are putting more commercials in for Broadway shows. its fantastic! I saw the Pirate Queen, Wicked, A Chorus Line, Evil Dead, and Spring Awakening.
re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/21/2007  Jan 23 2007, 01:24:07 PM
do you think this is caused by the weather in NYC. i know its freezing so do you think maybe that has something to do with people not going.
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?  Jan 23 2007, 01:16:37 PM
the entire cast of Spring Awakening
Eddie Falco was such a sweetheart!
Joey McIntyer(sp?) when he was in Wicked
JLT
Justin Johnson

re: Dressing up to go to the theatre?  Jan 23 2007, 01:12:54 PM
I wear Jeans and a nice shirt with nice shoes usually. i have a really bad knee so to walk in heels is a big risk for me. but i dont care what people look like going to the show. im not too concerned about how other people look sitting down, i like to spend my time at the theatre watching the performance, not commenting on other peoples attire.
re: Your top 5 Broadway songs NOW  Jan 23 2007, 01:11:22 PM
The entire Cast Recording of Spring Awakening

re: I saw Spring Awakening last night and...  Jan 23 2007, 01:09:51 PM
so happy both of you loved it!
re: The absolute cheapest tickets  Jan 23 2007, 01:09:24 PM
Spring Awakening you can get stage tickets for 31. if you can get them
re: Candy and soda in the theater  Jan 23 2007, 01:07:29 PM
I actually had a really experience on Saturday when i went to see RENT with three of my friends. my own friend decided that she needed to buy two bags of M&M's (peanut) a soda and a water. well needless to say for the rest of Act 2 all i heard was her ice cubes going back and forth in the cup. i was so embarrassed because everyone was looking at her. i really wish i had said something, but she doesnt take things too easily.
re: Spring Awakening to perform on Letterman & The View  Jan 21 2007, 01:04:37 PM
so very exciting already have my alarm set to watch it!
re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?  Jan 19 2007, 09:16:26 AM
has anyone wrote anything to the cast of Spring Awakening? And did you get anything back? I wrote Ana G. from Wicked like 3 months ago and i still havent received anything yet.
Hey, it could happen  Jan 19 2007, 09:12:25 AM
some of you people are just really harsh and unnecessary. if someone has a question whether it be stupid or not, we should all give them the opportunity to ask. there is no need to be so mean all the time.
re: What shows should I see this summer?  Jan 19 2007, 08:31:31 AM
defiantly Spring Awakening.. you wont regret it!
re: 9 Shows in 5 Days  Jan 19 2007, 08:13:32 AM
wow thats amazing i live 15 mins from new york city and i have seen 25 shows in 21 years lol. i am so happy you enjoyed Spring Awakening you described it perfectly. and all your reviews are amazing. i cant wait till you go again just so i can read your reviews!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You