News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Janki

Janki Profile Photo
Member Name: Janki
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

First picture of Christopher Sieber as Georges!  Mar 12 2011, 05:24:35 AM
Awwww...Chris is soooo gorgeous! Lucky Harvey, who gets to kiss him every night!
BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!  Aug 5 2010, 01:29:34 PM
Aaron Tveit is a stunning performer. Great voice, and it's like he owns the stage when he is on it!
I think he seems really likeable as well, so don't really understand the "get over himself" comment!
And yeah, he is stunning.
Gay or not, I'm attracted to him!

best wigs in a production  Jul 30 2010, 03:18:54 AM
I remember a video of Kelli O'Hara cutting her hair for the revival of "South Pacific." She looked gorgeous with her long hair, so why cut it when they give you a great wig? Huh? Fair enough, she looked stunning in the wig as well!
How about Ashmeret Ghebremichaels wig in "Legally Blonde" thought it looked amazing, and was quite surprised when she had a tiny "fro" at the stagedoor (even though that looked great too!)

best wigs in a production  Jul 29 2010, 03:44:12 AM
I thought Bernadette didn't wear a wig, and if she does, what a waste of money, it looks just like her hair!!!! And if it is a wig, yeah it is a great wig!
Cheryl Clark: Chorus Line's (2nd) Greatest Cassie?  Jul 20 2010, 05:07:02 AM
Ghostlight 2, I do agree that Jessica Lee Goldyn was a bit too young, but boy can she dance! She is easily one of the best female dancers on Broadway today!And I think she is a better "Cassie" than "Val", to be honest.
My Oh MY, Rebecca Riker was gorgeous, and I got to see her twice, and although I don't think she was the strongest dancer I've seen as "Cassie" she was so connected to what she did, so devoted, that it was thrilling to see her "Music and....."

Laura Bell Bundy's not racist at all caricature  Jul 16 2010, 05:39:50 PM
I think Laura is incredibly funny...loving it!
What are good songs from THE ADDAMS FAMILY?  Jul 16 2010, 09:10:58 AM
Wolfwolf, pardon??
What are good songs from THE ADDAMS FAMILY?  Jul 16 2010, 03:06:13 AM
Dsiggy15, I agree about Bebes' vibrato. It is just way too forced. I cannot even listen to "Move towards the Darkness" anymore because of it. That said, I do love Bebe as a performer.
I find it very funny that all my fav songs are Krystas', had never heard of her before, but now I just adore her! And I wish Jackie had more to sing, she is always great!

Richard Seffs reviews THE ADDAMS FAMILY  Jul 15 2010, 05:26:27 AM
I, for one, love the score! And I am suprised he didn't mention Krysta, she is amazing! Absolutely adore her voice!
South Pacific Movie Dream Casting  Jul 9 2010, 05:46:54 AM
I saw Lauren Kennedy as Nellie in London quite a few years ago, and, iamchanging9, she was a quirky Nellie (you can hear it on the cast recording). I thought it worked really well, and even though I think Kelli is amazing, she couldn't even compare to Lauren. So I don't mind a quirky Nellie in the film, and Amy Adams is by far the best choice (She kinda looks like a Nellie in "A Night in The Museum 2" when she plays Amelia Eckhart)
Kate Winslet in N2N??  Jul 5 2010, 03:42:10 AM
Don't think this is gonna happen, but then again I didn't think Bernie Peters would take over from CZJ in " A Little Night Music", so hey, guess I'll just have to wait and see!
Which cast recordings of the season should I purchase?  Jul 5 2010, 03:37:31 AM
Personally I LOVE "Everyday Rapture!" and "American Idiot!", cause both of them get me in a great mood! But then again, all the cast recordings I've bought this year ("A Little Night Music", "Fela", "Memphis", "The Addams Family", "Promises, Promises!" and "Finian's Rainbow", "Kristina in Concert") I really like. A good year for cast recordings in other words. Now I'm just waiting for "Sondheim on Sondheim" and the London recording of "Legally Blonde (Omigod You Guys!)
Family Matters the musical to hit the road...  May 7 2010, 03:34:47 AM
Hahah, I was in shock when I saw this thread, cause I had no idea I was choreographing "Familiy Matters", and hey, guess what, I'm not...duh. I feel like such an idiot now. LOL
If Sherie & Catherine Had To Fight Each Other For The Tony, Who Would Win?  May 6 2010, 03:30:40 AM
"Mommy's petting Catherine in a way that you should never ever pet Catherine!"

LoL...Sherie for sure!

Best Actress in a Musical???  May 6 2010, 03:10:59 AM
"Miss Scott" all the way, love her!
Lynn Redgrave has died  May 3 2010, 02:50:52 PM
All my thoughts is with Vanessa!
R.I.P Lynn!!

Les Miserables or Love Never Dies?  Apr 29 2010, 04:18:17 AM
I LOVE (honestly LOVE) Hugh Jackman, but I too hope they will not go down that road, cause he cannot sing the Phantom. He'd be a good Raoul, though I doubt he'd play a supporting character!
Les Miserables or Love Never Dies?  Apr 28 2010, 03:19:56 AM
Hottieho13, I've seen Ramins' understudy, Tam Mutu, and he was just as amazing, maybe even more electric, to be honest! So, I don't think you should write it off just because Ramin might not be doing it. But if it comes over why wouldn't Sierra do it? It would be stupid re-casting "Christine", Sierra has after all worked on B'way before! Mind you, I'd love it if they brought Summer Strallen over as well, out of all the amazingly talented Strallen-sisters she is my favourite!
Les Miserables or Love Never Dies?  Apr 27 2010, 03:19:41 AM
The "Love Never Dies" album is gorgeous, and actually a lot better than the show itself. I listen to the recording all the time. And even though the story is as boring as watching paint dry, the sets are gorgeous, and we know Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Bogess, who are both absolutely amazing onstage, are reprising their roles in NY, so I'd actually recommend seeing that! And as Minicko88 says you'll get to see Les Mis in the future!
Does London love Hair?  Apr 15 2010, 08:02:32 AM
Saw it on Wednesday and I've NEVER seen anything better in my entire life!
London has got a new hit show!!!! Fab-bloody-tastic!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You