News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for perfectblue

Member Name: perfectblue
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Best Elphaba
 Apr 5 2007, 08:36:57 AM
Ana Gasteyer
re: Company publicity - what can they improve?
 Apr 2 2007, 09:40:10 PM
Well, one great free piece of advertising is Adam Duritz's (of Counting Crows) rave about the show on his blog:

http://adam.countingcrows.com/journal.php?uid=2325

Though I did want to see the show, it wasn't at the top of my list on my once-in-a-blue-moon trip to NYC this past week. Thankfully, though, my friend bought tickets so we went. I'm so glad I did! I loved the show. I'm still thinking about it a week later.

Oh, and, yes, I'm a huge CC fan and so I was somewhat swayed by Adam's posting. It was the most I'd read about the show and stuck with me so that I certainly didn't protest when my friend invited me to the show. Hopefully other CC fans will take the recommendation and go see the show!

re: Sebastian Arcelus and Stephanie J. Block Got Engaged!
 Feb 14 2007, 10:43:32 PM
Congrats to them, but count me in as one who is totally shocked they are even together!

It does seem a little fast given how recently they were both with other people. And it is a strange coincidence that Sebastian (Fiyero) used to date Kate (Glinda) and shortly thereafter hooked up with Stephanie (Elphaba).

But, hey, you can't choose who you fall in love with and stranger things have happened. I wish them all the happiness in the world.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You