News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HeartinNYC

HeartinNYC Profile Photo
Member Name: HeartinNYC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I interrupt this thread...
 Sep 22 2006, 03:18:19 PM
...to ask Guillermo a question:

Please O please explain your avatar. I have been experiencing nightmares about this very bizarre family, and now need therapy. Again.

Guillermo's Photo
 Sep 12 2006, 10:50:42 PM
I interrupt this thread for an important query.

Guillermo, I have to ask. What the heck is the latest photo? I am having nightmares about it already and haven't even been to sleep yet. You can PM me if it's inappropriate to elaborate on publicly.

Honest. I'm scared.

re: Nathan Lane @ Odd Couple... Signing?
 May 29 2006, 03:57:09 PM
Guillermo, calm down. Too much beer at the BBQ today? I saw Mr. Lane sign for someone with only ONE eye, and it wasn't even brown!
re: Nathan Lane @ Odd Couple... Signing?
 May 26 2006, 06:33:25 PM
Well heck, several minutes have passed by without a sarcastic comment about Nathan Lane at the stage door - it's a sign of the apocalypse!

It's been my experience that if you're respectful to Nathan, he's respectful to you. No grabbing, no inviting him to move in, no idiotic comments and you'll do just fine.

(Guillermo's right about the brown eyes, though.)

re: 'Of Thee I Sing' Tickets - Front Row Orchestra Pit
 May 2 2006, 09:41:02 AM
*bump* Auction ends Thursday morning. Thanks!
re: 'Of Thee I Sing' tickets for sale - Victor Garber
 Mar 30 2006, 08:48:39 PM
Last "bump" - Ebay auction ends Fri, @ 8:30am EST. Thanks!
re: 'Of Thee I Sing' tickets for sale - Victor Garber
 Mar 28 2006, 01:33:59 PM
Just a reminder - bump! Thanks.
It could be worse
 Oct 20 2005, 03:28:45 PM
Guillermo, as Ann Landers used to say, quitchyerbellyachin'. Chicklet could have absconded with your Benefiber. (Speaking of which, why hasn't Jennifer Garner had her baby yet? It's been decades already.)

And I am appalled to learn that Daschel has yet to complete his neutering procedure. He's 36 and remembers "Gunsmoke". This is the pinnacle of canine irresponsibility. I don't think Chicklet actually took your Little Orphan Annie Ovaltine Shaker. It was Daschel. His hormones ar

Xanax is on the way
 Sep 25 2005, 04:48:28 PM
Guillermo, don't you worry. We've managed to package up a season's supply of industrial-strength Xanax and we're forwarding it to you c/o the webmaster. A few of these with some Ben & Jerry's Long Island Iced Tea, and you'll be right as rain.

(Of course, if you choose to accept our offer, please note that it's on a 30-day free trial basis. Pay nothing now, and if you wish to continue - do nothing! A shipment of Xanax will appear at your door every month! We'll bill you automaticall

(Almost) Free Offer for Mr. Ugarte
 Sep 23 2005, 01:53:32 PM
Guillermo, I don't suppose you're interested, then, in donating a few bucks to the Anti-Vivisection Society of America? I mean, as penance for your mistreatment (we don't need particulars) of certain animals, namely your long-suffering dog Daschel?

Really - they handcraft these CUTE little name and address labels with floppy-eared dachshunds on them, and they'll send them to you as a free gift! And you'll get a set of these labels every three days! Honestly, I've just discovered

re: Goodbye Footlight.
 Aug 28 2005, 11:35:20 AM
Oh how wonderful. Just what we need -- another Starbucks.
re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
 Aug 17 2005, 09:39:04 AM
I thought Cady photographed very well during her appearance on "Curb Your Enthusiasm". I do wish she and Brad were reprising their roles, even though I agree with a previous point that Brad is too much like Nathan for enough contrast.

The photos are excellent, and it appears that the photography is exceptional. Really looking forward to it!

Do you guys think the film will "kill" ticket sales to the Broadway show?

re: Anyone see Jackie Mason's Freshly Squeezed?
 Aug 11 2005, 10:59:28 PM
Melissa, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks!
Anyone see Jackie Mason's Freshly Squeezed?
 Aug 11 2005, 08:28:36 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has seen Jackie Mason's latest show, and if so...reviews?

Thanks!

Rin Tin Tattie
 Aug 11 2005, 08:15:59 PM
Guillermo, you really need to go to Confession. After what you put Daschel through, it's going to take more than one lousy Rin Tin Tin tattoo to get back into his and the Lord's good graces.

Why not take responsibility for your transgressions and get a dog tat YOURSELF? You can look, uh, down, and witness the lifelong reminder of what you did to Daschel. That ought to knock a couple of years of your stay in Purgatory.

re: bway names.... for my kitten!
 Aug 10 2005, 10:10:37 PM
How about...Broadway?

As long as it's not from CATS, you should be okay.

re: Dedications or Stuff of Dreams (Nathan Lane)
 Aug 10 2005, 09:47:38 PM
Mercy, guys...

Listen, there are all kinds of hard-working actors out there...some famous, some not...some successful, most not...etc. etc. etc. Nathan Lane is one of them. He's also not a twenty year-old kid with boundless energy; and in fact, it has been discussed over and over again here and elsewhere how he worked through severe leg pain due to an accident during FROGS, etc. Acknowledging Nathan's hard work by no means lessens the discipline and accomplishments of other actors. <

re: THE PRODUCERS meets the KGB
 Aug 10 2005, 10:41:59 AM
MasterLCZ, this sounds promising...! I can hear the opening number already: "Am I Red?"...

re: It's PAIN-TASTIC! It's DISFIGURE-IFFIC!
 Aug 10 2005, 10:38:57 AM
Wow, Akbar! My uncle wants a Shamu tattoo - actual size. I think that after the work is completed, there will be skin room left for an array of salt-water fish.

I'll send him right over! (Hide the foodstuffs.)

re: It's PAIN-TASTIC! It's DISFIGURE-IFFIC!
 Aug 9 2005, 10:11:36 PM
Oh. I didn't know about the Bounty. But what about Guillermo's desired full body tat? That's going to take more than one measly little piece of paper towel. Can you guys really go the distance?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You