pixeltracker

New "PRODUCERS" Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane

New "PRODUCERS" Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#0New "PRODUCERS" Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 5:44pm

New

Here's an awesome new picture from the film. Will Ferrell looks perfect as Liebkind! He's gonna be a scream!

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

jam_man
#1re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 5:46pm

I think at least I've seen that one before (from a magazine, I believe), but it's a lot clearer now. Tanks!

"Who is Stephen Sondheim?" -roninjoey
"The man who wishes he had written Phantom of the Opera!" - SueleenGay

GO CARDINALS!!!

Carl Magnum Profile Photo
Carl Magnum
#2re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 5:49pm

Thats a hot picture of a red X

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#3re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 7:20pm

fo' real that lil red 'x' got it goin' on

Rentaholic2
#4re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 8:22pm

yes, please try again, i want to see!

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#5re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 8:32pm

Copy and paste the URL, and it will come up.

MissElphie Profile Photo
MissElphie
#6re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 8:37pm

Thanks! Hehe! It looks funny. I can't wait.

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#7re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 8:38pm

Oh... I get it! I thought people were talking about like a swastika in reference to Liebkind being a Nazi! ... God I'm slow. Here's the link:

re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

broadway betty Profile Photo
broadway betty
#8re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 8:41pm

Thanks for the pic! Damn, I love Nathan Lane!

"I'm the STAR!"--Daniel Reichard during Glory Daze sound check

jam_man
#9re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 8:55pm

Since we're kind of on the subject, how DO you post a picture? I've tried a few times, and it came up on the preview screen, but never in the actual thread, from what I saw. And I saw this picture the first time, while others say they couldn't see it after I did. What's up with that? It's crazy.

GO CARDINALS!!!

timote316
#10re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 9:02pm

the URL is:
www.ropeofsilicon.com/Images/moviestills/p/producers/1.jpg
Copy and paste that into your browser and you can see it.

Here's another:
re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
I haven't seen this one before. Looks good to me.

jam_man
#11re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 9:04pm

So, if I copy and paste the URL into the message, not the 'Optional Image,' then it will come up? Interesting...

GO CARDINALS!!!

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#12re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 9:56pm

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/flipbook.php?id=1089&page=2
http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/flipbook.php?id=1089&page=1

Do those work?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Mythus
#13re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 10:14pm

No, Millie. You need the link to the picture, not the page the picture is on. To get the link, right-click on the picture and go to Properties.

That picture of Franz, Max, and Leo was in Time magazine back in...April, maybe. But I haven't seen that picture of Uma-as-Ulla...that's awesome.

Plum
#14re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/16/05 at 10:24pm

No, you all need to stop hotlinking and host the photo yourself. Evidently that site has anti-bandwidth-stealing measures. Just use Photobucket or the Fan Photos.

And the new picture, by the way, is great. re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Updated On: 8/16/05 at 10:24 PM

Rentaholic2
#15re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 12:31am

weird...once I copy and pasted one of the url's to my browser, I came back and all the red 'x's became the picture..thansk.

SeeIreallycouldn'tSING!! Profile Photo
SeeIreallycouldn'tSING!!
#16re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 1:33am

the movie looks AMAZING... EXECPT ONE TINY THing.... UMA Shes gonna suck sooo bad.... theres such a huge list of actors that could have played that part... Renee Zeliwiger, Nicole Kidman (I know both of them just came off musicals but still!) anyone in hollywood could play that part... shes gonna ruin the movie for me I know it...

BUt then Will Ferrel will come and make it all better!

CurtainUp Profile Photo
CurtainUp
#17re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 1:56am

I'm so excited - one of my favorite shows is going to film! And I'm being optimistic that Uma will surprise us...She looks gorgeous enough, but aside from being a sexpot, Ulla is also supposed to have a certain sweetness that I hope Uma will bring.

Rosencrantz: "Be happy - if you're not even HAPPY what's so good about surviving? We'll be all right. I suppose we just go on." - from Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
Updated On: 8/18/05 at 01:56 AM

Mythus
#18re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 2:01am

Renee Zeliwiger, Nicole Kidman (I know both of them just came off musicals but still!)

Ha. Ha ha.

Nicole Kidman was attached to play Ulla. She dropped out because (so I've heard) she couldn't handle it. And Renee...doesn't need explanation.

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#19re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 5:02am

Nicole dropped out because she didn't think she was going to have enough rehearsal time to get good enough at the role with all the dancing she would have to do. I think it's valiant of her. If she doesn't think she can do a role well under the circumstances, then she'd rather not do it than do it under her potential.

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

Ulla-la Profile Photo
Ulla-la
#20re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 5:43am

First thanks for those pics Ferrell (sp?) looks good as does Uma (though I'm not quite convinced yet...)

I agree bjivie, I have a lot of respect for Nicole for passing on the role because she knew she wouldn't be able to do it properly, many other people would have taken it regardless. I'd have liked to see Nicole do it but it wasn't to be. Renee well enought said... of course I'd love to have seen Cady Hoffman get a shot at big-screen Ulla but of course, big movies need big stars... we can be thankful the whole thing didn't get recast.

Oh and speaking of the stars of this, I'd like to take a moment to say how ADORABLE matthew looks :)

"Nothing lasts forever in this world there is a kind of painful progress" Angels in America

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#21re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 8:14am

But I don't understand, unless it's just my computer...if I gave the link with the page the pictures are on, they you should view the pictures on the page...?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Jon
#22re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 9:02am

I love the height difference between Ferrell and Broderk & Lane. Let's face it, Brad Oscar looked too similar to Lane (and was originally principally hired to be his stand-by).

And let's be brutally honest - Cady Huffman looked fine as Ulla on stage, but on film, in close-up, she's not particularly attactive - in fact she's kind of a hatchet-face.

kas Profile Photo
kas
#23re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 9:12am

umm.... clue me in: Uma is a great dancer and the others are not? I don't know much about her in musical theater/dance.

MasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
#24re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
Posted: 8/17/05 at 9:21am

Like everyone else, I'm hoping the film will be terrific and box office smasheroo.

But I am very sorry Brad and Cady aren't re-creating their roles for the film. And I think Cady photographs just fine.

"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"

Videos