News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jeffrey1dog

jeffrey1dog Profile Photo
Member Name: jeffrey1dog
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Patty Duke RIP  Mar 30 2016, 09:14:08 PM

I'm so upset. She was a great actress and a wonderful person. I hope they dim the lights on Broadway for her and not pull another "Joan Rivers" where we all have to make a big stink.

GOOD PEOPLE Reviews  Mar 4 2011, 07:40:42 AM
I'm glad to see this show getting the raves it so deserves.

The NY Post is Very Positive... 3 1/2 out of 4 Stars...

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/theater/onstage_riches_from_poor_folks_in_oWZOryUyFBjjJiTo5shRiM

Actors Fund Valley of the Dolls last night  Mar 16 2010, 05:33:53 PM
YES!!! What a fun show... a total laugh riot. Martha was perfect as Anne, but I loved Heidi the most. Her Neely was over-the-top hysterical. It would be great it they revived it in a full production... just like they did at Circle in the Square Downtown in 1996. That production had drag queen Jackie Beat as Helen (including the colored mobiles hitting her in the head) and the wonderful Kate Flannery from "The Office" as Neely

And it was nice seeing you all again... Jim, Ken, Dawn & Robbie. It's been way too long.

New HAIR Broadway Cast to Be Announced on Tuesday  Feb 19 2010, 10:36:37 PM
I saw Ace Young in GREASE toward the end of the run on Broadway and he was excellent! Everything else about THAT show was awful.
Priscilla Queen of the Desert casting ideas?  Jan 20 2010, 02:30:35 AM
Every time I've seen Cheyenne Jackson (maybe 5 times) in the last 2 years I've told him he MUST play Felicia if the role ever crosses his path.
re: FINIANS RAINBOW REVIEWS  Oct 29 2009, 11:53:11 PM
NY1 is MIXED to POSITIVE

I just saw Roma Torre's review on TV. It's not online yet though. When she began I thought it was gonna be bad but she totally fooled me and turned it into a love fest

I couldn't be happier for all the positive reviews. As I've said before, it's by far the best new show I've seen so far this season!

re: Broadway's Nick Adams To Make Solo Concert Debut At Birdland 8/17  Oct 29 2009, 04:43:35 PM
I was there that night and he was great.. and so sweet. Leave that boy alone! What did he ever to to you?
re: THE MIRACLE WORKER returns to Broadway  Oct 25 2009, 09:16:52 AM
I wonder why they're keeping it a secret so long. I've always wanted to see MW on stage. I even had a ticket for the Swank version. Too bad THAT never happened.
re: Clumsy follows the rainbow to Finian's Rainbow: 10.23.09E.  Oct 24 2009, 03:00:32 AM
I was there tonight too & loved the show. Everybody in it does an incredible job.
I was totaly blown away by Kate & Cheyenne's singing & chemistry together. And Jim & Christopher are both scene stealers.
I gotta give props to Terri White too... OMG what a voice.
I smell a hit

re: Patty Duke in Wicked  Aug 30 2009, 04:56:14 AM
She HAS renewed her contract through February 2010
re: Kerry Butler - Rock Of Ages  Aug 26 2009, 10:27:07 AM
I'd like to see Kerry in ROA. I think she'd be great!
And it would be interesting to see her working with James Carpinello again since he dropped out of XANADU due to injuries.

re: Patty Duke in Wicked  Aug 25 2009, 09:34:48 AM
There were no flubs when I saw her last week. She did an excellent job. I was also happy to hear her singing better than ever

PS: She was a 'doll' at the SD, happily greeting fans.

< Patty Duke & meeeee at the SD in San Francisco after a performance of WICKED.

re: >Official Post for Broadway Barks photos/comments*  Jul 12 2009, 11:23:18 PM
Thanks Jordangirl! Your pics came out great. You got my dog, Scooter in there so I sent you a tag request - lol.

Here's my pics on FB if anyboday cares...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=92689&id=746164822&l=d750f41f9a

DAWN DAVENPORT - Your PM's are turned off

re: Who's Going to Broadway Barks?  Jul 12 2009, 11:00:33 PM
HEY... DAWN DAVENPORT - You have your PM's turned off so I can't answer your msg

Anyway, it was fabulous... I had the best time
And my dog had fun too - lol. Here's a link to my Facebook pics if anyboday cares...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=92689&id=746164822&l=d750f41f9a

re: A STEADY RAIN with Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig to Start Previews Sept  Jul 11 2009, 10:18:45 AM
I got 3rd row (B) for a Saturday matinee in November, right side orch 3rd & 4th seats in
re: Who's Going to Broadway Barks?  Jul 11 2009, 07:39:00 AM
"I'll get you Dawn Davenport" Haha.
I'm working with the alliance too, and debating whether or not to bring my dog along. What do you think?

re: Who's Going to Broadway Barks?  Jul 11 2009, 07:31:55 AM
I'll be there from noon helping out. If ya'll see me there please say hi & that you saw me on the board at BWW.
xo Jeff

< Yes, That's me in the picture with the fabu ALICE RIPLEY who will be there today too - woo hoo!

re: Blithe Spirit staff  Jun 14 2009, 07:09:31 AM
Ditto... Three of us went to the BO to get student rush tix, and even though only one person had a student ID he still allowed us to get 3 tickets for $26.50 each.
re: next to normal Stagedoor Question  Apr 26 2009, 06:01:06 AM
I was there yesterday & everyone came out before 5PM... except for Jenn. They all signed & took pics. Alice was a livin' doll
re: Patty Duke in Wicked  Apr 18 2009, 11:59:41 PM
I have no clue about reviews. I hope there will be some.

She's still got 5 more months in San Francisco so I'm sure nothing is even being discussed about Broadway yet.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You