News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Juliash

Juliash Profile Photo
Member Name: Juliash
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Student Board has no life anymore! What is everyone up to?!
 Jul 26 2009, 03:11:44 PM
Ahhh the second to last one is so Tyra!!! Those are all great though...

I'm going to be a freshman voice major this fall at CUA. But I haven't been on because I work at Starbucks and I picked up a million hours this summer to start saving early for study abroad. The only things I've done in addition to that are work as an extra on this new Brendan Fraser film shooting in the area, sleep, and wish I were asleep.

re: Kristin Chenoweth on Funny or Die
 Aug 27 2008, 11:22:14 AM
I LOVE HER!
re: Annie Lebovitz's EQUUS photo
 Aug 23 2008, 10:48:51 PM
I completely agree with you Curtainpulldowner, I just hope that's what happens...
 Aug 23 2008, 05:41:43 PM
Because I feel like its ridiculous to pay SO MUCH MONEY for just that ONE reason. I'm not saying its ridiculous to pay 100 dollars for a show in general, I'm saying that when the only reason you're going to a show is to see someone naked in it, 100 dollars is a lot to pay if that's all you're planning on appreciating about it. Maybe its just that I'm in high school and a lot of the people I know who are planning on seeing it are teenage girls seeing it just for that reason, but I feel really kin
 Aug 23 2008, 05:29:59 PM
I honestly feel like if you pay 100 dollars or whatever ridiculous ticket price its going to be just to see Daniel Radcliffe's wang. You're a pervert.

That being said, this is the only article I've read that remotely interested me in going to see Equus (although lets face it- I'm a poor student and I won't). And I have to say... good for Daniel Radcliffe...a friend of mine saw it in London and said his acting was actually really good.

re: Patti Lupone
 Aug 23 2008, 02:10:38 PM
Honestly, shes just a normal person. With an exhausting job. And lets face it kids, she's not young. I'd be occasionally crabby too.But for the most part shes really quite pleasant in my experience.
re: 13: anyone interested?
 Aug 15 2008, 03:08:41 PM
No.
re: When is Christian Borle leaving Legally Blonde? And how can I meet him?
 Aug 9 2008, 11:47:37 AM
What does Christian Borle have to do with Brigadoon???? I haven't heard anything relating the two....
re: Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Jun 23 2008, 08:20:25 AM
"I'd feel worse for Josh."

I felt bad for him
But come on, his mom is Lupone!
How bad can you feel for him?

I feel bad for him for the both of you.He because idk how you even know what he looks like unless you're a complete stalker. And you because you're a stalker.

re: 'HAIR' Cast Question
 Jun 17 2008, 05:01:05 PM
NO WAY. She's an alum of the high school I go to. I LOVE WHEN SHE DOES THINGS.
re: Highest Note in 'I Could Have Danced All Night'
 Apr 29 2008, 05:49:45 PM
a G at the end.
re: Random Showtunes you like
 Apr 19 2008, 07:17:38 PM
the second reprise of Not for the Life of Me... it's totally random , but I LOVE those harmonies.
re: Who was the nicest Broadway actor or actress you met?
 Apr 16 2008, 02:40:06 PM
BETH LEAVEL, so nice. David Burnham too; he also has the WHITEST teeth I've ever seen.
re: Broadway stars who did NOT go to College...
 Apr 12 2008, 05:26:33 PM
Andrea Burns was at NYU for like a month but she got cast in a European Tour of West Side Story and dropped out, she was going to go back when it was over but she got cast in Songs for a New World when she got back to the US.
re: Will they say 'Macbeth' at the Tony Awards?
 Apr 12 2008, 03:45:04 PM
I hope they say it and then spit over their shoulders every time.
re: Perez Hilton is coming up with a Broadway Gossip Blog
 Apr 8 2008, 06:17:46 PM
JoeKV, I really appreciate your exaggerated sarcasm for the sake of my stupidity. :)
re: Perez Hilton is coming up with a Broadway Gossip Blog
 Apr 8 2008, 05:19:52 PM
Are you serious? Castro's not dead....
Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Apr 3 2008, 05:41:07 PM
"the people who started tedious "it's just the stage version in front of cameras" discussions are bitchy fusspots who can't be pleased."

Bitchy fusspots....I'm going to use that one...

re: Avenue Q cast recording
 Mar 31 2008, 06:31:25 PM
When I saw it, I was glad I had because people were laughing before I heard the ends of the jokes...
Songs online
 Mar 25 2008, 08:28:45 PM
"Oh, wait, my bad, wrong musical based on a classic French novel"

Tale of Two Cities is technically and English novel. It's just about France.

Nonetheless...I feel you. And save that remark for Marguerite!!!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You