News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brianveen

brianveen Profile Photo
Member Name: brianveen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Young Frankenstein
 Apr 23 2007, 08:09:52 PM
"The Pirate Queen had an 8 million dollar advance!"

What percentage of that 8 mil were groups who will cancel a flop?

SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
 Apr 23 2007, 03:51:35 PM
Jersey Boys 1st National Tour montage featuring Christopher Kale Jones, Erich Bergen, Deven May and Michael Ingersoll:
YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
 Apr 23 2007, 02:16:31 PM
I've heard The Wiz will run OOT in San Francisco as part of the SHN 07/08 season, it's possible it would take the St. James after that run.
re: SF Jersey Boys Benefit Show Tonight
 Apr 17 2007, 03:40:19 AM
Erich's "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" was the highlight of the night for me. Also I loved Jackie and Eric's "Anything You Can Do". Also don't forget "Sweet Child O' Mine" with the super cute Taylor Sternberg and band. Michael did close the night out well.

Backstage tours...
 Apr 10 2007, 07:38:03 PM
Thanks for the info on the backstage tours. My BF and I love JB, we have seen it at least 5 times in SF. I'm also a fan of Green Room Radio, glad to have new episode(s). Where are the backstage tours sold, stage door?

re: Lestat?
 Apr 8 2007, 05:24:48 PM
Lestat souvenir programs were available for the tryout run in SF. I still have my copy with Jack Noseworthy in it.

Lots of stuff about the show can still be found at:

re: The Wiz Revival
 Apr 6 2007, 03:14:14 PM
SHN = Shorenstein Hayes Nederlander, owns and operates the major houses in San Francisco.
 Apr 6 2007, 03:00:14 PM
"BULL"

I'll meet you here next month and we'll see :)

Apr 6 2007, 02:50:43 PM
Rumor: I have heard that Des McAnuff's The Wiz will return, retooled this season and that this time it will ease on up the coast from LaJolla to San Francisco to be part of SHN's 07/08 season.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You