News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dashb10ard

dashb10ard Profile Photo
Member Name: dashb10ard
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Outside Mullingar- 30 Under 30 Code
 Mar 11 2014, 07:10:42 PM
Appreciate the quick reply- thanks!
Outside Mullingar- 30 Under 30 Code
 Mar 11 2014, 06:59:23 PM
Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone had and would be willing to share the 30 Under 30 code for tickets to Outside Mullingar. I thought I was still a member but apparently I unsubscribed a while back. Message me if necessary. I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Grace Rush
 Sep 26 2012, 10:10:31 PM
I got there a few minutes before 10 on Monday and had no problem getting a ticket. Someone asked how many they have and the guy said 11 front row and about 40 more.
re: FREAKIN' AMAZING $10 HIPTIX THANKSGIVING DEALS!!!
 Nov 18 2009, 05:13:55 PM
Can these be purchased at the box office, or only online/by phone?

Great deal ... hoping to snag one for Ordinary Days.

RE:
 Jun 2 2009, 02:16:09 PM
Just a quick question regarding tickets- I ordered with my dad's credit card, thus under his name. Will I have a problem picking them up at the box office? Thanks!
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Apr 12 2009, 09:08:47 PM
adamgreer- I didn't get a good look at him because a) he walked in a couple minutes late for the second act and b) my friend was sitting in the seat right next to him. In other words, I'm not sure if that was the guy! Haha, I'm honestly curious if anyone knows where Brantley was sitting. Don't mean to be a bother!

While I'm here I feel as though I should comment on the show. Short but sweet: absolutely loved it. Truly a phenomenal work. Hadn't seen it since Second Stage, but it has only

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Apr 12 2009, 04:10:16 PM
Does anyone know where Brantley was sitting at the matinee yesterday? My friend and I were at the show and moved our seats during intermission and sat next to a guy who was by himself and could potentially have been Brantley but we're not sure.

Thanks!

re: Anyone witness any mishaps on stage?
 Oct 12 2008, 07:52:20 PM
Today at SPEED THE PLOW, the door handle fell off when Raul slammed the door shut. It was so funny and caused a lot of laughter from the audience & some good improv lines from Raul in response. ("If she could get back in here she'd tell you!" "They don't build studios like they used to!")

I was at the show today, too. That incident alone was worth my $26.50. Absolutely hysterical.

re: A Tale of Two Cities First Preview
 Aug 20 2008, 11:58:17 AM
I was at the show last night. It wasn't a bad show, but certainly not the best thing I've seen.

The first act runs entirely too long. I was quite bored during much of it. I looked down at my Playbill at one point and was relieved to see there was only one more song left in the act. After that song ended and it kept going, I turned the page and saw there were still four more songs left. Oy. The second act was better, but what a long show.

I did really enjoy the sets, the costum

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!
 Aug 1 2008, 06:19:01 PM
Overheard at Borders: "You smell like vag and pizza." ABsolutely not. It's stuff like this that makes me annoyed with super fans.

These people were sitting right by me. So annoying.

Anyway, I loved the performance so much! They are all so adorable and so sweet! They are just so genuine and it is so obvious how much this show and its fans mean to them. So glad I was able to go to this. It was so intimate and I had a great time.

Heidi knocking over that board kind

re: Sunday in the Park With George 6/28 2:00 Review
 Jun 28 2008, 10:31:06 PM
I was at the 2 pm show today, too. Really, really beautiful show. Amazing projections. Absolutely brilliant performances. I loved it so much.

And they were all so sweet at the stage door!

re: Why Should We Be Okay With a Substitute Lead?
 Aug 20 2007, 09:15:13 PM
Why should we be okay with an understudy (or "substitute lead," as it were)? Simple. Understudies work their ASSES off. They cover 3, 4, sometimes as many as 5 roles in a show. That's hard work. Imagine having to know staging, choreography, lines, harmonies, etc. for that many parts. Understudies don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve. They do so much, and they should be recognized far more than they are.
re: Young Frankenstein...my review
 Aug 8 2007, 08:28:06 PM
Does the line "Those who are late do not get fruit cup" make an appearance in the show at all? If so, I might die. I'm kind of in love with it.
re: Understudies
 Aug 8 2007, 08:13:16 AM
theaterkid1015- Courtney was on as Judy when I saw ACL on July 8th.
re: Understudies
 Aug 7 2007, 09:32:10 PM
Definitely Courtney Laine Mazza as Judy in A CHORUS LINE. Absolutely fantastic.
re: Company Today (2 oclock show)
 Jun 13 2007, 11:30:23 PM
I was at the show this afternoon, too, in the front row rush seats! You were probably sitting near me. (Random, but you weren't with Bill, were you?)

The show was truly brilliant. I loved it so much. I'm so glad I decided to see it and I would love to see it again. It was just so well done, I was in awe.

Raul is unbelievable.

Oh and PS the rush tickets aren't supposed to go on sale until 12, but I got there at 11 and they sold them to us. I think they just want to

Hilarious Comments...
 Apr 20 2007, 07:22:00 PM
Last weekend I was in the M&Ms store in Times Square with my friends and we asked this girl to take a picture of us with one of the big M&Ms (don't judge) because we didn't know she was waiting, and she did, and then when we were finished, this family (who appeared to be British) went to go in front of her as well, and her mother was like "Excuse me, she's been waiting for a while!" And the father of the British family, deliberately being a jerk, was like "Okay, do you mind if we go after you, i
re: List of Musicals in running for tonys?
 Apr 17 2007, 09:41:14 PM
Well, that's my opinion. You don't have to agree.
re: List of Musicals in running for tonys?
 Apr 17 2007, 09:36:29 PM
If you ask me, i can't think of a single male supporting performer that deserves a Tony.

I think Matt Cavenaugh is very deserving of one, although I'm sure he'll end up not even getting nominated.

I really, really want Grey Gardens to win Best Musical. I truly feel it is the best musical this year.

re: The Wonder That is- 'Grey Gardens' !!!!
 Apr 15 2007, 01:29:24 PM
I love this show. And I stand by my opinion that Erin Davie should be nominated for the Supporting Actress Tony, even though it is a slim chance with such a season, especially one packed with bigger "names." I personally would prefer a nomination for her over Ms. Wilson. A girl can dream, right? Ms. Davie's performance is heartbreaking, and her deconstruction at the end of Act I feeds brilliantly into Ms. Ebersole's portrayal of Little Edie in Act II. I sincerely hope that her talents are not
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You