News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for i_love_megan

Member Name: i_love_megan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I LOVE WICKED, LES MIS, A CHORUS LINE, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, AND MEGAN HILTY, AND CELIA KEENAN-BOLGER

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Violet Rush Tickets
 May 8 2014, 12:32:58 AM
Had you stayed in the box seats- would you have been able to see more than 50% of the stage- just trying to gage how bad they are! Also- any ideas strict is roundabout on the student rush 1/2 price tickets with i.d.- does a faculty university I.D. if it doesn't actually say 'faculty" but just the university??
Violet Rush Tickets
 May 3 2014, 02:03:50 PM
Bump :)
Violet Rush Tickets
 May 2 2014, 01:14:50 PM
I am going to be in NY from June 2-8 and won't be able to rush in the morning- I would love to buy general rush tickets but won't be able to until 6:30 each night. Does anyone know if the box office will sell any remaining Mezz. seats at the rush price until curtain?? I would also love any advice on other cheaper ticket options- not sure they exist for this production though. Thank you!!
National Theatre Stage Door- London
 Sep 30 2013, 01:49:38 PM
I realize this is the wrong board but there is much more traffic here-can anyone tell me where the Stage Door is at the National Theatre? I am specifically interested in meeting the current cast of Othello. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Seeing the show tomorrow night so would love to know as soon as possible. Thanks!

Who is replacing Elena Roger while she's on vacation?
 Aug 3 2012, 01:04:45 PM
When is elena's scheduled vacation?
Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
 Jul 28 2012, 08:52:29 PM
So is it safe to say one could get standby tickets if you got in line between 4-5 p.m.? Are there always some tickets available for the standby line?
Rush for Nice Work or Evita later in the day?
 Jul 7 2012, 12:50:03 PM
Nice Work is basically a shoe-in. I got there at 7 on tuesday and got a ticket-the rear mezz was pretty bare.
Bonnie & Clyde's Final Show Is Happening RIGHT NOW, You Guys
 Dec 31 2011, 01:36:58 PM
I personally loved that the show opens with the image of Bonnie and Clyde in the car dead, I tuned in more to the story. I think it is much more intriguing to go through the evening exploring why and how these two kids became the way they did and seeing exactly why they died the way they did. I thought it was a wonderful artistic choice to make so that the relationships and characters become more important than the outcome. I loved seeing this show and I think it is sad that everyone wants to se
Stephanie J. Block begins performances in ANYTHING GOES today
 Nov 19 2011, 11:53:24 PM
I have always been a big SJB fan but after listening to certain videos, I did not like her in the role at all. Granted, this is not any fair judgement because I haven't seen it and I am SURE she is wonderful to watch. There is no doubt she is a vocal powerhouse but I miss the grittiness and true spontaneity Sutton put into the wonderful song lyrics. Obviously, it isn't fair to compare performers and I love that she was free to bring her creativity to the role but I am just not a fan of how "sung
Rumor about next Reno Sweeney
 Oct 19 2011, 08:05:27 PM
This is ridiculous. I think the only positive effect SJB can have business wise is that she will bring along her Wicked fans and the diehards. She can certainly sing the role but I just don't see her fitting into the production as it's built so much around Sutton's abilities. Also, Sutton shouldn't be gone longer than 4 weeks. I just find it all quite odd.
Rumor about next Reno Sweeney
 Oct 15 2011, 05:07:38 PM
As of now, Sutton is staying through the next extension and I doubt the show will stick around much longer than that. Also, during her absence when she is filming the pilot, I assume Tari will be on because Kristen Beth Williams is now being listed as a Reno cover, probably so that if Tari is unable to perform during Sutton's absence they have their bases covered. I see no way a completely new actress will be asked to come into the show as the lead for such a short period of time.
Anything Goes extends/Tour planned
 Jun 18 2011, 12:17:22 AM
I think the show is very worth seeing. Kathleen really re-invented the show and brought new life to this old classic. However, it is likely Sutton will still be in the show in January as I have seen that group tickets are being sold until 5/27/12!!
Anything Goes - title song
 May 3 2011, 05:56:10 PM
She had been battling a sinus infection the whole week leading up to the GMA performance, and I think she still had something going on for a bit after GMA.
Anything Goes Stage Door & Rush?
 Apr 25 2011, 08:05:59 PM
Many ensemble members, Laura Osnes, and maybe Colin will come out after a matinee, I know Sutton does not. I think if you can post show both you will meet the most amount of people. Have fun, it is a truly sensational show!
OPENING NIGHT AFTER PARTIES
 Apr 11 2011, 09:19:42 PM
Does one get an invitation by knowing cast members/producers? I am just curious!
Anything Goes -Rush experiences and what time does BO open?
 Apr 10 2011, 10:14:12 AM
The B.O opens 12 sunday and 10 every other day. As far as seats go, I HIGHLY recommend getting the box seat, specifically the right box if it is available. Since this theatre is new, the sight lines from the boxes are amazing compared to almost every other broadway theatre and it is close so you see faces which is awesome. As far as what time to get there, back in previews we found getting there just before 8 would almost always put you first in line. Now with such good reviews, I think my frien
Anything Goes on GMA
 Mar 27 2011, 09:57:36 PM
Since the show is expected to close in late July, I can't imagine they'd need more than one person to cover each role.
Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
 Mar 11 2011, 05:41:56 PM
Can anyone comment on the view from the first row, on the side but first seat on the aisle? Is the stage high, is there a pretty good view of all the action
Most Famous 'Theater Person'
 Mar 6 2011, 10:35:44 PM
Sutton Foster
Rush Policies for New Shows
 Jan 24 2011, 07:53:38 PM
Any thoughts on if Anything Goes will have anything, even though it is Roundabout?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You