News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for adampascalgal

adampascalgal Profile Photo
Member Name: adampascalgal
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

In The Heights tour ticket giveaway!
 Feb 4 2011, 12:02:19 AM
Well That is just weird, I wonder why they are acting like Detroit didn't participate? Do you happen to have a contact that you could PM me?
 Feb 3 2011, 11:02:00 PM
sunshels - congrats for coming in first place! Not sure if you heard about your tickets yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I posted a message on the ITH Facebook to find out about tix too since I am 4th place and this was their response -

"We're researching it... FYI for anyone else who entered... the Detroit market DID NOT participate in the Be In The Heights promotion, although we do think it's a pretty cool concept."

I have not heard back from them yet?

Jan 31 2011, 10:51:04 AM
I would LOVE a few clicks if you would be so kind....

http://www.beintheheights.com/mprano

re: PASSING STRANGE film release details
 Jul 30 2009, 09:58:17 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know where the film is being released?
re: Reminder: Raul Esparza on Pushing Daisies Now
 Oct 17 2007, 08:17:50 PM
Wow - somehow I missed this news and I was watching pushing daisies like normal and saw Raul and freaked out since I had no idea he was going to be on, what an awesome suprise to an already cute show!
Musto: Xanadu Recording with Jackson?
 Aug 28 2007, 08:49:55 PM
Thanks for clearing that up, but I am sure it was Jackson on the posters, I just checked my playbill and I saw it on July 24th, and I was mistaken Carpinello was in the playbill, but we actually saw Holbrook as Sonny, since Carpinello was out, so whatever, but that's cool about the Chyenne thing, hopefully I can get back to see him!
Musto: Xanadu Recording with Jackson?
 Aug 28 2007, 08:21:49 PM
Okay, I realize that this is going to be something else that everyone else already knows, but I am confused about the whole Caprinello or Jackson thing. When I went to see the show, it was still in previews and Caprinello was Sonny, gut Jackson was on the posters, but not in the playbill so I was really confused. Did he leave for a while or get hurt or something, and is he back now?
re: TKTS
 Jul 15 2007, 11:56:21 AM
I am with ya theatrelover I just don't get the process! I don't know if it is best to show up early to get good tix or later. Or which booth is better times sq or seaport, it is all just really confusing to me too so don't feel bad.

As far as reading the board goes it is pretty straigtforward if the show is up there it is available, and when it is sold out, I think they list it as sold out or remove it from the list. But I am not sure, also I don't think you know what seats they have

Jul 14 2007, 08:37:58 PM
Thanks, but that site seems really confusing, I think it is trying to say evening tix go on sale at 3 p.m. at Times Sq. and 11 am at the Seaport?
re: GREASE
 Jul 14 2007, 07:54:36 PM
Does anyone know if they will have rush or student rush for this show? I called the theatre and they said they may have SRO, but she was not sure yet, has anyone heard anything on this?
re: rush questions
 Jul 14 2007, 07:50:59 PM
I am not sure about lately but both times I went I won the hairspray lotto, because there weren't a lot of people there!
re: Hairspray Movie Screening July 16
 Jul 14 2007, 07:49:22 PM
Does anyone know if there will be any screenings in MI? I tried to search for some, but could only find one that you have to win.
 Jul 14 2007, 07:48:01 PM
Okay, I promise this will be my two last questions, but does anyone know what time the tickets actually go on sale?

Also, do they have a phone number that you can call to ask questions, so I can stop bugging all of you?

Thanks again for all your help so far!

Jul 13 2007, 12:48:38 PM
Thanks so much for the info, so do they discount the cheaper mezz seats at all?
 Jul 13 2007, 12:17:41 PM
Okay, please don't laugh at me, but I have never purchased tickets from TKTS before, and I tried to read on the TDF website about how it works, but I am confused.

Do they sell advance tickets or is it only for the day of the show? Also, can you get 50% off the cheapest seats available?

Any info anyone has on how the process works would be great!

re: Grey Gardens Student Rush?
 May 18 2007, 11:59:31 AM
This is great news for me, thanks everyone! I was hoping they were easy to get, because I am only in town for two days, and our bus dosent get in until noon and I wasn't sure if I could grab a ticket for the matinee on Sat - but now I know I most likely can!

Thanks again for all your help!

Grey Gardens Student Rush?
 May 18 2007, 09:13:13 AM
Does anyone know if it is hard to get student rush or standing room tickets for Grey Gardens on a Saturday or Sunday matinee?

Also, I looked on talkinbroadway and it says that Beauty and the Beast has Standing Room only, does this show have a rush or student rush and its just not listed?

Question about Tony Awards?
 May 16 2007, 01:03:47 PM
I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a couple questions, since I decided not to go to the Tony's because the tickets were too expensive, I will still be in NY on June 10th since the trip is already planned, and I can not be in NY and not watch the Tony's so....

Is there anywhere fun to go to watch the Tony's like a restaurant or something?

Also, I was wondering when is a good time to show up at the Red Carpet on Tony night, I figure if I can't be inside the show, I mi

re: Tony tickets
 May 15 2007, 10:22:38 AM
All of you are my very rich heros! I wanted to go for my b-day, but I can't bring myself to ask for that pricey of a gift!

Hope you all have a great time, but since I will be in NY anyway during that time, does anyone know of anywhere you can go to watch the Tony's like a resturant or something that would be fun?

re: Broadway stars with myspace accounts
 Feb 28 2007, 09:04:18 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I check back on this thread and did not see it anywhere, but does anyone happen to know if Jonathan Groff from Spring Awakening happens to have a myspace account?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You