News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for center or back

center or back Profile Photo
Member Name: center or back
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: N2N seating Question  Sep 19 2009, 03:40:29 PM
(and Yes, I did search this answer before posting. I found one thread that didnt really answer my question). I really would like to know from someone that has sat in both floor and balcony. I really value everyones opinion on this website. thanks in advance for your help.
N2N seating Question  Sep 19 2009, 03:15:46 PM
Flying in from Seattle & seeing Next to Normal again. Both times I have seen it I have chosen to be in 2nd or 4th row of Mezz, so I could experience the full stage. I am normally a front row kind of person. I am bringing someone this time that has never seen it, and is so excited to. for those that have sat in the Mezz and Orchestra which do you prefer? My son has seen it 6 times, 3 times in Mezz and 3 times on floor yet is no help. hahaha... Want to buy tickets soon...
re: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN review  Aug 15 2009, 03:57:50 AM
I saw it too, I liked it, and feel it has the bones of a hit. Still needs a lot of fine tuning, a few songs are just bad, but 85% are good to great. Even though I love Bob Mackie, I personally didnt care too much for the ensemble costumes, but loved the leads costumes. The lighting was good, and I liked the choreography, which is pretty basic, and refreshing. I wasnt expecting the show to be so funny. I think the 3 male stars: Aaron Tveit, Norbert Leo Butz and Tom Wopat were SUPERB! However, ma
re: Official FRINGENYC Thread!  Aug 12 2009, 07:07:53 PM
New York Magazine picks top 8 choices at FRINGE:
Notes on the Land of Earthquake & Fire
Alchemist of Light
Citizen Ruth
Camp Wanatachi: A New Musical
Mutti's After Supper Stories
Far Out
Abraham Lincoln's Big Gay Dance Party

re: Official FRINGENYC Thread!  Aug 12 2009, 06:41:53 PM
I just got my ticket to "FAR OUT" on opening night. I have heard its amazing! Here's a link to it too. It looks like a lot of fun. I am hopefully also going to see a few more...Like maybe Tales from the Tunnel..
http://www.faroutthemusical.com

re: IF you had to steal ONE THING from a Broadway show...  Jul 26 2008, 12:05:04 AM
Jean Valjean's satchel (and if I could have the candle sticks he takes- that would be great)!
re: Did anyone see any Broadway shows before it made it to Broadway  Jun 28 2008, 09:02:40 PM
I have seen a few..
Young Frankenstein
The Wedding Singer
Light in the Piazza
Cry Baby
Princesses (which I dont think ended up opening on Broadway- thankfully)
AND SOON I WILL SEE SHREK THE MUSICAL
edit: ALSO: HAIRSPRAY

re: Photos : The Seagull  Mar 11 2008, 02:26:49 AM
Alan Cumming... makes me wish I were a gay man.. Dang that man is beautiful. :)
re: Nicest Bway Star You've Ever Met??  Feb 20 2008, 11:25:43 PM
Ryan J Ratliff
Kristin Chenoweth
Roger Bart
John Gallagher Jr

(worst- MOLLY RINGWALD!)

re: You know, just because Broadway's back...  Nov 29 2007, 04:20:18 AM
i wont forget about Off Broadway either.. I am seeing
I KNOCK AT THE DOOR and PICTURES IN THE HALLWAY
this weekend

Back to normal...so what's your next show?  Nov 29 2007, 12:28:30 AM
I am actually sticking with my plans to see 2 shows this weekend OFF BROADWAY,

They are supposed to be magnificent.

re: Off-Broadway shows during strike  Nov 19 2007, 01:49:21 AM
you may also consider going to the opening weekend of:
Opens Nov 23rd at
The New Globe Theatre
311 West 43rd St., 3rd floor

re: Cheap places to stay in NYC?  Nov 14 2007, 07:26:51 PM
I like to stay at The Mayfair Hotel.. Its exactly beside Spring Awakening.. and you can get a cute little room, thats clean with a built in computer (no charge)for usually under $200
re: Comedy or dramas for a High School with large cast?  Nov 8 2007, 09:02:14 PM
WHAT SHOW DID YOUR SCHOOL DECIDE ON?
re: Lock-out could come any time  Nov 8 2007, 08:53:45 PM
let me preface this post with; "I know this is probably a stupid question, but I really dont know the answer, so dont scream at me please"
My son, who attends Pace Univ, is Interning as the ASM in an EQUITY show Off Broadway that opens Nov 23. I am flyng from Seattle to attend on Dec 1st. (well actually its 2 shows: I KNOCK AT THE DOOR and PICTURES IN THE HALLWAY- at The New Globe Theatre)There are no "stage hands" in the productions... IF the strike happens, does anyone know how these show

re: Robert Goulet has passed  Oct 30 2007, 08:53:32 PM
Mr Goulet starred in the 1st musical I ever saw, almost 27 years ago. His talent got me hooked on Musicals. I am sad, he will be missed..
RIP Robert. My thoughts and prayers are with his family..

University/College productions  Oct 13 2007, 12:18:59 AM
Is there a website that shows all the NYC area schools (univesity/college) theatre productions? Or do we have to go to each of their websites to check production schedules?
re: Places to eat around broadway  Aug 24 2007, 09:23:36 PM
i also like that italian restaurant just next to Spring Awakening.. I believe its called Da Marino...
re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Out Of Town Tryout Reviews  Aug 23 2007, 11:08:58 PM
franz... the key word is its an ALTERNATIVE newspaper..True, you wouldnt see words like that in The Times, but this doesnt mean they arent a good newspaper.. Actually it is a great publication, go look at their website. It IS highy respected and most people love it around Seattle.
re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Out Of Town Tryout Reviews  Aug 23 2007, 09:16:35 PM
The Stranger is a highly respected alternative newspaper in the Seattle area.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You