News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BWayBound115

BWayBound115 Profile Photo
Member Name: BWayBound115
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Why Have We Only Had One Broadway Revival of THE SOUND OF MUSIC?  Aug 1 2022, 12:37:46 PM

I'd love to see/hear Denee Benton as Maria. 

NBC will present ANNIE LIVE! for 2021 holiday season  Dec 2 2021, 11:27:32 AM

Tag said: "BWayBound115 said: "I attended the final dress rehearsal/back-up taping last night. The energy in the room was amazing, I can't wait to see how this translates on screen. Talent was top notch across the board. Celina has so much charisma. She is the perfect Annie. The dancing was incredible. The sets were beautiful. If tonight is half as good as last night, then I think NBC has a really really fantastic night on their hands. It finally felt like they have foun

NBC will present ANNIE LIVE! for 2021 holiday season  Dec 2 2021, 09:41:22 AM

I attended the final dress rehearsal/back-up taping last night. The energy in the room was amazing, I can't wait to see how this translates on screen. Talent was top notch across the board. Celina has so much charisma. She is the perfect Annie. The dancing was incredible. The sets were beautiful. If tonight is half as good as last night, then I think NBC has a really really fantastic night on their hands. It finally felt like they have found their groove with the Live! musicals.

NBC's next live musical...  May 10 2017, 04:39:59 PM

Bruno Mars as Jesus is something I would love to see. 

Maybe a cameo by Ben Vereen?

Watch What Happens Live - Lea Michele  Apr 28 2017, 10:53:47 AM

L A D Y G A G A

And once that remake of A Star is Born is released, everyone else will be on board with it.

BANDSTAND Reviews  Apr 26 2017, 05:58:31 PM

What a great article. I so appreciate reading about the care that is going into this show. I think it definitely has its flaws, but this article definitely made me appreciate what I saw onstage just a little bit more. Here's to a happy and successful opening!

Roles for Betsy Wolfe  Apr 12 2017, 10:21:03 AM

I'd love to see her play Irene Molloy

MISCAST 2017  Apr 5 2017, 03:27:11 PM

Not to totally hijack the topic, but since we miss Norbert on Broadway, if the Mrs. Doubtfire ever gets made him or BDJ would be my top two choices.

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Mar 28 2017, 03:01:10 PM

I hope this show really shines. I'm such a fan of the book and the 1971 movie. I can't wait to see how it's been adapted for Broadway.

DAMN YANKEES Revival  Jan 11 2017, 11:57:21 AM

Give us a reality show to cast Joe Hardy...

Kelli O'Hara and Will Chase to Star in Roundabout's KISS ME, KATE Benefit Concert  Dec 13 2016, 10:50:56 AM

What a wonderful reading! I can only imagine how great this would be with a fully staged revival. The orchestra sounded incredible! For the most part, it sounded like the 1999 Orchestrations. The ensemble was outstanding. Too Darn Hot was a real highlight. For all the constraints (time, space, etc.), Warren Carlyle did a great job. I usually find the gangsters incredibly schtick-y and grating, but I couldn't wait for Richard Kind and John Pankow to get back onstage. Helene Yorke was also

Next NBC Live Musical  Dec 8 2016, 01:20:41 PM

Still putting this into the atmosphere, James Corden as Albert. 

Maybe Sean Hayes as Mr. MacAfee?

Tyne Daly as Mrs. Peterson again?

Kristin Chenoweth's MY LOVE LETTER TO BROADWAY Thread  Nov 4 2016, 11:46:19 AM

She had Renee Fleming as her special guest last night. They sang Somewhere Over The Rainbow. The whole evening was so spectacular. 2 and a half hours for a one-woman show is pretty incredible considering all the singing she did. I really was pleasantly surprised.

2017 NBC Live Musical is  Oct 28 2016, 10:31:26 AM

I would love to see James Corden as Albert

Is A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC coming back?  Aug 3 2016, 05:31:17 PM

I'd love to see Kim Cattrall as Desiree

Friday June 3 Audra out of Act 2 of Shuffle Along  Jun 4 2016, 01:39:05 PM

I was there last night as well. At one point during the first act, she grabbed her stomach and took a pause, and for some reason, it felt more like Audra feeling something rather than an acting choice. Intermission felt a little long and I said to the person next to me, I wonder if Audra isn't feeling well. 

I thought her understudy was fantastic. I would go again just to see her. Her voice was eerily similar to Audra's with a great belt. What a remarkable show as a whole

Sutton Foster Appreciation Thread  Apr 6 2016, 02:25:04 PM

A revival of Bells are Ringing with her as Ella, please.

Game Time! Can You Guess Paper Mill Playhouse's Upcoming Season?  Feb 10 2016, 03:41:30 PM

The top left image is demonstrating a tap shuffle

Fox's next live musical  Feb 2 2016, 11:18:59 AM

I think this would be the perfect opportunity to do Singin' In The Rain with Derek Hough.

Future Sutton Foster Roles  Jun 11 2015, 11:06:02 PM

Ella in Bells Are Ringing

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You