News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PRFRMR20

PRFRMR20 Profile Photo
Member Name: PRFRMR20
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shia LaBeouf & Alec Baldwin to Lead ORPHANS on Broadway  Feb 21 2013, 01:27:25 PM
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/ben-foster-will-replace-shia-labeouf-in-orphans/
Glengarry Glen Ross Opening Night Delayed  Nov 8 2012, 06:14:08 PM
Thanks... But my ticket was emailed to me today and it says 8pm. So unless I hear differently I'd assume it's at 8. I still think it's so weird to have a matinee on the day of opening night! Never heard of that before.
Glengarry Glen Ross Opening Night Delayed  Nov 6 2012, 10:05:31 PM
Glad to read everyone's posts... hopefully the month delay will allow Pacino to get to a performance that is more praised than the previous posts here.

Unfortunately, no one answered my questions! If anyone has an answer/thoughts, I'd greatly appreciate it:

1. Is the opening night Dec 8th at 8:00pm? (not the matinee)
2. Is it expected that this new opening night date will be a traditional opening night with red carpet, industry/celebs, etc.

Glengarry Glen Ross Opening Night Delayed  Nov 6 2012, 04:02:35 PM
I've been checking since yesterday and surprised nobody posted about Glengarry Glen Ross delaying its opening to Decemeber 8.

I had ticket for the original opening night but when I saw the announcements, I immediately called telecharge and was able to change my ticket to the new opening night performance (albeit for a somewhat worse seat) - didn't want to attend a preview and thought it would be really exciting to be at the opening night.

Though, I realized there are two show

Fiddler On The Roof tour  Mar 17 2011, 04:42:55 PM
RippedMan is wrong... it is the original staging, blocking, concept.
Favorite Broadway Performance by an actor... ever  Jan 31 2011, 03:16:12 PM
Top 3 (no order):
Geoffrey Rush in Exit the King
Jefferson Mays in I am my Own Wife
Raul Esparza in Company

Laura Linney Golden Globes absence  Jan 17 2011, 09:27:48 PM
Brody, can you give me her number? Want to ask her out on a date. Thanks boo.
Laura Linney Golden Globes absence  Jan 17 2011, 08:08:18 PM
I am curious if her father (Romulus Linney) didn't pass away on Saturday, would Laura have been at the Golden Globes anyway. Time Stands Still has a 3pm matinee on Sundays... so she either would have missed the performance or missed the awards.

Anyone know which she was originally planning?

Actor injured in Spiderman tonight  Dec 22 2010, 06:41:16 PM
Excuse me... SMART cheap Jew.
Actor injured in Spiderman tonight  Dec 22 2010, 06:38:16 PM
Wow Brain... well we both joined in 07 and are "Broadway Star" status. If you actually read that careful enough you would have seen that I was truly asking for myself with no response. I ALSO posted that on the Backstage.com message board and guess what??? Someone contacted me and I saved $100 - sorry for aiding the stereotype but I guess I'm a cheap Jew. Why don't you go back a little bit in my posts and not just judge the most recent (and practical ones).

We have been here the SAME

Actor injured in Spiderman tonight  Dec 22 2010, 03:40:28 PM
BrianS - Nice to see that as usual, people on BWW are posting nonsensical crap.

Watch this video and tell us again that the cable wasn't attached to the performer. It has slow-mo.. oooohhh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5bOZXl1xsM

The cable either broke (which is what I see, a bit of cable left over on the bridge) or it wasn't attached to the anchor.

Spiderman Preview T/hread!  Dec 2 2010, 09:18:19 PM
You can't have a libel suit over an anonymous, non-threatening message board comment.
Best seats for Spider-man?  Nov 29 2010, 05:23:48 PM
Carmen - Orch or Flying Circle?
Spiderman Preview Thread!  Nov 29 2010, 01:37:29 AM
For those who went... what do you think the Flying Circle Box seats would be like for this show? Having seen hundreds of Bway shows, I have never actually sat in a box seat. There are some available... good or should I wait for Flying Circle more centered?
Spiderman Preview Thread!  Nov 29 2010, 01:01:55 AM
bwayphreak and others defending the show... I don't understand how you could possibly expect that a few rewrites would help the show "flow better."

If 90% of the music is crap, as described by multiple people it would take an entire rewrite of the score to "flow better." Similarly, if there are several unnecassary characters and plots, it would take an entire rewrite of the book to "flow better."

From what I am reading unless the close the show and start from square one (the

Spiderman Preview Thread!  Nov 28 2010, 10:47:04 PM
Oh - just realized that Bailey is Jordan's bf, I think? - missed that.

No fighting from me... one of the straight BWW posters.

Spiderman Preview Thread!  Nov 28 2010, 10:43:49 PM
This may be stupid, but who is Bailey?
Spiderman Preview Thread!  Nov 28 2010, 09:51:43 PM
Umm.. if a rope truly fell on an audience member you have to assume someone is going to file a lawsuit and that means Spidey won't be swinging for a while or ever again, no???
Leslie Nielsen Dies at Age 84  Nov 28 2010, 09:28:37 PM
He is, but his name isn't Shirley!
Spiderman Preview Thread!  Nov 28 2010, 08:04:33 PM
I couldn't see it originally as well... but can see it now. Thanks for the repost!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You