News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ak72090

Member Name: ak72090
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

STEREOPHONIC Previews  Apr 8 2024, 10:36:18 AM

I biught in TodayTix. They’re very helpful with exchanges. This is the second show this year I’ve done an exchange for while talking to a customer service rep in the TodayTix support chat. They just cancel your tickets and give you a voucher code for the cost of the ticket so you can rebuy through them. Good luck!

STEREOPHONIC Previews  Apr 4 2024, 11:38:38 AM

Looking in todaytix now, I could possibly trade my rear mezz row E ticket for a seat in orchestra row L far left that’s listed as obstructed, do you think that would be better? 

STEREOPHONIC Previews  Apr 4 2024, 10:31:41 AM

Oh no this scares me, I got a ticket to read mezz row E, and looking at available seats now I’d be paying triple to sit row B or closer. Can anyone chime in, is the view that bad that I should look into exchanging? Thank you 

update: I exchanged for front mezz row B that brought the ticket from 40 to 120, but I’m really excited for this show so it wasn’t worth the risk I guess 

Harry Potter Recent Experiences?  Jan 20 2023, 04:48:31 AM

I’ve seen the show before the pandemic , but my girlfriend never has. I got tickets on sale for the broadway week to bring her in February. Has anyone been to the show recently that can speak on how the audience has been? Hoping not as disrespectful as I’m reading they were when the okay first came back. I’m really hoping I don’t regret getting broadway week tickets, because I can image that brings a worse crowd. And has anyone sat in row C of the dress circle? How was

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Sep 16 2018, 07:40:10 AM

Megsamegatron said: "ak72090 said: "I always see balcony row d seats on here for resale. I have tickets for next weekend balcony right row d seats 22-24. Any tips on those seats? How are they? Im really stressing about the railing. A very nice man on here posted a photo a while ago from those seats and the railing looks bad.. I couldn’t afford any better but I’m hoping my girlfriend will be able to see, since this is her dream show. Thank you in advanced&quo

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Sep 14 2018, 08:30:55 PM
I always see balcony row d seats on here for resale. I have tickets for next weekend balcony right row d seats 22-24. Any tips on those seats? How are they? Im really stressing about the railing. A very nice man on here posted a photo a while ago from those seats and the railing looks bad.. I couldn’t afford any better but I’m hoping my girlfriend will be able to see, since this is her dream show. Thank you in advanced
Attendance for Spongebob  Jun 28 2018, 11:47:59 AM

SarahNYC2 said: "We saw Curtis yesterday. There were a number of alternates. I had zero expectations about this show. My daughter, age 10, has been to many shows and is serious about musical theater. Her performance camp performed a few songs from the show and suddenly she wanted to see it. So I was able to fit it in between My Fair Lady on Tuesday evening and Mean Girls last night.

We thought he was great. I actually thought the show was fun and entertaining. My daughter

Attendance for Spongebob  Jun 26 2018, 04:56:45 PM

lczvera said: "Went with a friend who had no idea he was the understudy. She loved him as SpongeBob. I'd sayCurtisplays Spongebob slightly different (compared to Ethan) but great nonetheless. He performed at SpongeBob's google talk performance, you can check it out there."

Thanks for this!! I wonder if Curtis was sick or something. I’ve never seen him perform before but it seemed like he couldn’t/didn’t want to hit some of the notes, and sou

Attendance for Spongebob  Jun 24 2018, 10:54:01 PM
Yeah it’s kind of the nature of ge beast, especially with a physically and vocally demanding show. I do not blame them at all. Side note, anyone care to offer their review of Curtis as spongebob? Taking my gf Saturday for her bday and he’ll be on.
Attendance for Spongebob  Jun 24 2018, 01:50:35 PM

taylortrensch said: "ak72090 said: "Just rechecked a way understudies Twitter and it looks switched. Is this a typo on thier part or is Curtis on Saturday night? Thanks"

Sorry, I think both of us were confused as Curtis announced a change in his schedule. Here is the complete & accurate schedule regarding Jesse & Curtis Sponge during Ethan's vacation:

Tuesday June 26th 7pm - Curtis

Wednesday June 27th 2pm & 8pm - Cur

Attendance for Spongebob  Jun 24 2018, 11:19:44 AM

taylortrensch said: "ak72090 said: "Going Saturday evening, so I should expect JP then? Saw it already with Ethan how is JP?"

Saturday June 30th matinee will be Curtis and the evening show will be Jesse. I think Ethan is the best Spongebob but Jessie is wonderful - I enjoyed him in Wicked and his performance of Simple Sponge on YouTube is great. Enjoy the show!
"

Just rechecked a way understudies Twitter and it looks switched. Is this a t

Attendance for Spongebob  Jun 24 2018, 08:57:54 AM

taylortrensch said: "ak72090 said: "Going Saturday evening, so I should expect JP then? Saw it already with Ethan how is JP?"

Saturday June 30th matinee will be Curtis and the evening show will be Jesse. I think Ethan is the best Spongebob but Jessie is wonderful - I enjoyed him in Wicked and his performance of Simple Sponge on YouTube is great. Enjoy the show!
"

I just checked out the YouTube video you were talking about, and I’ve

Attendance for Spongebob  Jun 23 2018, 08:54:57 PM

Going Saturday evening, so I should expect JP then? Saw it already with Ethan how is JP?

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jun 4 2018, 12:56:15 AM

Thank you so much! This really helps, I appreciate it. Hope you loved the show!

I CT2NYC said: "ak72090 said: "Anyone sit in balcony left row D? I know there’s a railing behind row B, and I have a short girlfriend, and I hope the view isn’t too obstructed. We’re the very last seats on the end against the wall for reference."

A friend of mine is sitting in balcony D 24 later this month, so I went up and took pics from the seat, without and with a booster. As you can see, the seat cushion really helps, and there should be very little obstruction, if any.Also, as with all pics, the stage looks much closer in person.

"

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jun 1 2018, 12:55:54 AM
Anyone sit in balcony left row D? I know there’s a railing behind row B, and I have a short girlfriend, and I hope the view isn’t too obstructed. We’re the very last seats on the end against the wall for reference.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  May 4 2018, 01:21:07 PM
Anyone have a guess why a random Sunday, September 23, would have no show?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 29 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Conif said: "CT2NYC said: "So, it looks like balcony right D 22-24 have been released for every date beginning in June, $40 per part."

I sat in D8 and was uncomfortable. There is a railing in front of C that didn’t help. That said, a tall person in D or perhaps trying one or two seat cushions would help. I think leaning forward would help also.

"

Well, that’s bad news, but thank you for the advice. Look

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews  Apr 28 2018, 06:03:18 PM
Posted this in the tickets thread, so sorry for the repost, but does anyone know why there is no show scheduled for Sunday, September 23? Is that an awards show day? Couldn’t find anything online, seems weird.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 28 2018, 05:25:48 PM
Strange, bought tickets for September 22, and saw the next day, September 23, they’re off. Anyone know why they’re off for that Sunday?! Seems odd
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 28 2018, 12:33:52 PM

LesWickedly said: "Anyone sat all the way to the side in the balcony? I know the railing is there and is an annoyance, but was the view ha dbecause of it or still able to enjoy? "

I would also like to know, got my tickets, but my gf is 5 foot tall and I’m worried she won’t be able to see. Balcony row d 22-24 thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You