News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for greenmyeyes

greenmyeyes Profile Photo
Member Name: greenmyeyes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Big vs. Rent (March Madness, Round 2, game 9)
 Mar 21 2008, 09:02:35 AM
rent
Happy Birthday Edward Albee!
 Mar 12 2008, 09:38:41 AM
Today marks the 80th birthday of the man who is arguably one of the greatest playwrights that this century has seen.

Happy Birthday Mr. Albee and thank you for continuing your work!

re: The Hottest New Show Of 08'
 Feb 25 2008, 10:23:58 AM
In the heights, for sure...and rightfully so
re: Floyd Collins
 Feb 22 2008, 11:19:50 AM
Yeah, the score is ridiculous...and so different from light in the piazza, etc. And I was also amazed at how flawlessly the cast, especially the actor playing floyd, was able to pull off the vocals. In this production, floyd was seated downstage center for pretty much the entire show covered by "cave debris" and still completely banged out those songs like it was nothing.

Check out this video of the two actors who played floyd and homer...it's pretty amazing

re: Next To Normal (tomorrow night, 2/22)
 Feb 22 2008, 11:14:03 AM
i just got a job at second stage and start tonight! perhaps you will see me observing my co-workers in the lobby before the show!

i can't wait to see how it is

re: Nicest Bway Star You've Ever Met??
 Feb 22 2008, 11:12:49 AM
two contenders:

anthony rapp - he is very gracious and absolutely took the time to speak with me at length on multiple occasions

john gallagher jr. - he remembered having met me randomly outside of spring awakening before i came to see the show and then recognized me when i did go for the first time and had onstage seating. He said something to the effect of "i saw you onstage and was so excited that you came!" he also complimented my hair...i was sporting the girl mohawk at th

Floyd Collins
 Feb 22 2008, 11:09:18 AM
So, I am a student at NYU and I just worked on their production of Floyd Collins, which I had never heard of prior to my involvement. At first I was preoccupied by why somebody might have written a musical about a man getting trapped and dying in a cave, but after watching it 6 times I really grew fond of it and have become mildly addicted to the off-broadway recording from 96 when it was done at playwrights.

Has anybody else had any experiences with this show? I would really love to h

re: Who did you see before they were famous??
 Feb 22 2008, 11:00:09 AM
natalie portman as anne frank in the diary of anne frank
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You