News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for absolutely fabulous

absolutely fabulous Profile Photo
Member Name: absolutely fabulous
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Quick Lion King ticket question  Jan 15 2008, 06:17:12 PM
Thanks for the help! The 1:00 and 630 performances really threw me off since the website i was looking at said 3. Must be just a temporary change or something.
Now i can book my tickets without be super paranoid i bought them for some other place. Knowing my luck, i'd do something like that!

Quick Lion King ticket question  Jan 15 2008, 06:02:22 PM
I'm trying to buy Lion King tickets but on ticketmaster their performances times on sunday are for 1:30 and 6:30 but on this website as well as the theatre's website, they have a 3:00 time. I tried calling the theatre itself but it directed me to ticketmaster so it was no help. If anyone could let me know if they've had this problem and what they've done about it, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
re: What to see?  Oct 3 2006, 07:28:54 PM
Although it's not on your list, you should consider going to see Drowsy Chaperone. It's fantastic and the present cast is phenomenal. I'm assuming that the cast isn't going to change too dramatically between now and your trip and you should take the chance to see it with the amazing cast that's there now. It's awsome!!
re: Favorite B-Way Actor/Actress  Oct 3 2006, 07:23:33 PM
Actresses: Sutton Foster. Didn't need to think about that one for a second.
Actor: Anthony Rapp. Tougher decision for my fav actor.

re: Spamalot TKTS  Oct 2 2006, 06:22:42 PM
When I went it was 35% off. I was only there for a week and wasn't going to pass up the chance to go. Little pricey but worth every penny.
re: Spamalot TKTS  Oct 2 2006, 05:59:36 PM
I was able to get tickets at the end of august which was an awsome surprise. Went on my birthday. I think i paid about 80 and my seat was in about the fourth row off to the right. The view was great although there were a few times where you couldn't see a few things. It was still great though!
re: Happy Birthday Julie Andrews  Oct 1 2006, 01:03:43 PM
I can't believe she's 71! Still a goddess. Happy Birthday!
re: Your Top 5 Favorite Showtunes  Oct 1 2006, 01:01:53 PM
in no order:

Gimme Gimme - Thoroughly Modern Millie
Some Enchanted Evening - South Pacific
For Good - Wicked
Without Love - Hairspray
Look at Me Now - The Wild Party

re: Cast Recording for Violet  Sep 20 2006, 01:20:54 AM
Awsome, thanks a lot for the help!

Cast Recording for Violet  Sep 19 2006, 02:00:18 PM
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to order a copy of Violet. I just recently heard some of the music and fell in love but i'm unable to find the CD. Amazon has some used copies but i'd like to get a brand new one. If anyone knows where i might be able to find one, it would be a great help!!
re: 'High School Musical' not one of the best?...WTF!  Sep 10 2006, 02:17:54 PM
I do enjoy High School Musical but I dont think it could be considered to be one of the greatest High School films. There's some tough competition there. I loved reading through that list, so many movies that i completely forgot about.
re: Spamalot!!!-aka Christian Borle kicks ass.  Sep 8 2006, 02:08:12 PM
I just recently saw Spamalot for the first time this past summer and Christian Borle definitly stole the show. He's incredible. I didn't know too much about him before seeing the show but i'm a huge fan now!

On a side note. I was wondering how long he and Sutton have been together. I know it's been a long time but i was curious as to how long it has actually been.

re: Planning a NY trip. What are the 'must sees'?  Sep 8 2006, 02:05:20 PM
Strongly recommend Drowsy Chaperone. It exceeded every expectation I had when I saw it in August. The entire cast is phenomenal, I loved every second of it.
re: Sutton on the cover of Hour  Sep 1 2006, 09:51:51 AM
God I love her! There's just something about her that's completely intoxicating.
re: If Man in Chair had a name......  Sep 1 2006, 09:48:09 AM
I have to agree with Bob as well. Or maybe Peter. Definitly something quite common.
re: How old were you when you lost your Broadway virginity?  Aug 28 2006, 12:27:43 PM
15 -- Les Mis
re: Haylie Duff in Hairspray?  Aug 28 2006, 12:23:21 PM
I saw Haylie in last monday's peformance and I thought that she was pretty good. I went in thinking she'd be terrible but i was pleasantly surprised.
TKTS Booth  Jul 19 2006, 07:06:01 PM
Hey,
I'm heading to NY next month and I had heard that the TKTS booth in times square had temporarily changed locations. Is it still elsewhere or has it moved back to its times square location?
Thanks!

re: If you had a child today....  Jul 2 2006, 01:44:41 PM
Girls: Susan, Addison, Victoria
Boys: Aidan, Jack, Christian

re: The A-Z broadway game  Jun 30 2006, 05:49:54 PM
Jekyll and Hyde
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You