Sutton on the cover of Hour

Holly Therese Profile Photo
Holly Therese
#0Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 10:26pm

I was at Barnes today checking out the local magazines and saw that Sutton Foster is on the cover of Hour (a Detroit magazine.) There is a nice interview and some cute pictures of her, as well as some information about what will be touring this year.

"You know, with the right volume, Patti LuPone can make a car bounce, too...." -Wonderwaiter

Izzybeth008 Profile Photo
Izzybeth008
#1re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:10pm

i wish i could see it! I went to the website and found a small picture of the cover but i wanna see more! lol

"And so as the woman is taking the wand outlining my body my crotch set off the alarm..." ~Ann Richards R.I.P I have an elbow that bends the wrong way, and I'd do things like stand in an elevator and the doors would close, and I'd pretend that my arm had got caught in it, and then I'd scream, 'Ow, ow, put it back!'-Geena Davis

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#2re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:13pm

re: Sutton on the cover of Hour

Here's a big version.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

#3re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:15pm

She's adorable.

Izzybeth008
#4re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:16pm

she's too cute

"And so as the woman is taking the wand outlining my body my crotch set off the alarm..." ~Ann Richards R.I.P I have an elbow that bends the wrong way, and I'd do things like stand in an elevator and the doors would close, and I'd pretend that my arm had got caught in it, and then I'd scream, 'Ow, ow, put it back!'-Geena Davis

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#5re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:17pm

*blushes for Sutton*

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

changinandhow Profile Photo
changinandhow
#6re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:17pm

She looks gorgeous!

Holly Therese
#7re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:18pm

I love her shoes.

I had no idea that she grew up 45 minutes away from me until a few months ago...and poof there she is, staring back at me from the shelf at the bookstore!

"You know, with the right volume, Patti LuPone can make a car bounce, too...." -Wonderwaiter

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#8re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:20pm

Woot-woot for Sutton!

My God I love her.

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

Luckydave14
#9re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:25pm

Do they sell these in NY?

MCfan2 Profile Photo
MCfan2
#10re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:27pm

So cute! Thanks for the picture.

Holly Therese
#11re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 8/31/06 at 11:29pm

You could subscribe then cancel? I don't think they sell them out of Michigan.

azeller Profile Photo
azeller
#12re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 6:57am

I wouldn't recommend subscribing and then canceling. You'd probably get the next issue to start and then your reason for subscribing would be useless.

Use this link. You can order back issues directly from the magazine itself. It says they are $3.95 + s/h. The default is the September 2006 issue which, I believe, is the one with Sutton on the cover.
Hour Detroit

"Let's admit one thing right upfront: With the possible exception of Bernadette Peters, not everyone stays young and cute forever." (NYPost 2/2/05)

absolutely fabulous Profile Photo
absolutely fabulous
#13re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 9:51am

God I love her! There's just something about her that's completely intoxicating.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#14re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 11:14am

How cute is she? It's been a long time since Broadway has had a true triple threat like her with so much star quality and the potential to branch out into all mediums of entertainment.

Luckydave14
#15re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 12:35pm

Thanks azeller!

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#16re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 12:37pm

So cute! Thanks for posting re: Sutton on the cover of Hour.

Julian2
#17re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 12:39pm

I Love Sutton.

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#18re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 3:47pm

i HAD to order it.

i love her!!

Hank
#19re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 5:22pm

Thanks azeller! You're the greatest (after Sutton, of course)!
I was just going to call my friend to call her brother in MI to send me copy. This makes it easier.

WiiCKED x3
#20re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 5:25pm

She looks so pretty!

Izzybeth008
#21re: Sutton on the cover of Hour
Posted: 9/1/06 at 7:42pm

oh my gosh! I so want a copy...but I don't live in Michigan and I don't have money even if i did i wouldn't be able to buy it. lol. If anyone gets a copy can you like scan it and post it or send it to me?

Videos