News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dylanjackson

Member Name: dylanjackson
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

First Preview of Bengal Tiger
 Mar 11 2011, 11:21:43 PM
I was there tonight. The opening scenes of the play hit you hard and fast. It takes awhile to grasp the world of the play and the characters. Once I did, I was enthralled. I thought that the play shed a totally different perspective on the Iraq invasion that was unique and chilling. My sympathy for characters at the start of the show quickly changed by the end of the play and was quite thrilling.

Robin Williams does not have the largest part, but holds the piece together through his

re: Midsummer in Central Park
 Aug 10 2007, 01:03:10 AM
what was the set like?
re: Midsummer in Central Park
 Aug 9 2007, 02:30:25 PM
awesome, please report back!
Midsummer in Central Park
 Aug 9 2007, 10:20:38 AM
Any word on the first preview or length of ticket line?

Thanks.

re: NY Hairspray Screening Disaster
 Jul 16 2007, 11:02:11 PM
I was also at the DC screening. I got there around 5:20 and was pretty far up at the front of the line. They announced very politely that those with black cards (Sebastian salon company) and black and white cards (CW tv network) would be let in first and all those with email printouts would be let in if there was space after the carded patrons were let in and seated. Chaos erupted when the first half of the 5 mile line were in fact email patrons. (including me) They made us make a line on the le
$50 ticks, 110, 5th row center
 Jun 8 2007, 05:23:10 PM
Hello all,

I have three tickets for 110 in the Shade on Saturday June 9th at 8pm. They are $50 each and row F center orchestra. GREAT SEATS AND GREAT PRICE! I am in nyc, staying in the times square area. Please PM me or email me at novaknowledge24@aol.com if u are interested.

re: A terrific TALK RADIO
 Feb 18 2007, 12:38:55 PM
i agreeee..i dont understand the acclaim for history boys, i did not like it at all, and i love plays much more than musicals!!

Little Dog Seating
 Jan 13 2007, 11:28:27 AM
Hey, I have a choice of seats in row BB. first row on right or left. Are these seats too close to the stage? Or should I go farther back? Thanks!
Front Row Seats at Spring Awakening
 Nov 21 2006, 07:41:23 PM
I searched this and seating suggestions but couldn't find anything so sorry if this is repeated.

Is the first row at the o'neill theatre to close to the action for spring awakening? Do I need to be further back to appreciate the staging and production?

Thanks

INISHMORE REVIEW 4/22 ( no spoilers)
 Apr 23 2006, 07:21:55 PM
Saw the matinee. full cast.

THE BEST PLAY OF SEASON. This production is much needed on broadway. The ending was AMAZING and if you see it...dont tell anyone!!! All the performances were brilliant and Allison Pill was a standout. Act Two makes you want to scream and you're on the edge of your seat at every moment of this play. Another standout was the music. I love how it continued the momentum of the play.

Note- I feel sorry for people who have to clean up the set after the sh

re: NY TRIP REVIEWS 4/11-4/13
 Apr 17 2006, 12:57:28 AM
i thought danny burnstein would get a featured actor nom
re: NY TRIP REVIEWS 4/11-4/13
 Apr 17 2006, 12:05:07 AM
i jus wanted to note what aspects of the shows i saw that i thought would be nominated
NY TRIP REVIEWS 4/11-4/13
 Apr 16 2006, 11:13:07 PM
I just got back from NYC and I had so much fun! I saw four shows and they were all very good.

4/11- Sweeney Todd- Full cast.
This was my favorite show of the four. It was just stunning. Patti LuPone is phenomenal and her performance is definitely tony worthy. Michael Ceveris was very chilling and he was a great presence on stage. My favorite performance was of Manuel Feliciano. His choices in Tobias are remarkable and I can't say enough to praise the guy. He better win the Tony!!

Sweeney Todd Seats
 Apr 4 2006, 11:38:50 PM
Hello,
I know alot of you have seen Sweeney many times. I was wondering if the mezzanine overhang in the orchestra prevents people in the back from seein anything on stage..and if they are good seats? I have a choice between far back center orch or further up on the far right. Its my first time seeing it. Opinions please! Thanks.

re: NEED HELP PICKING SHOWS
 Mar 29 2006, 11:31:21 PM
ive seen alot of shows including piazza (which is amazing) so since these are new..i was most interested in these

thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming

NEED HELP PICKING SHOWS
 Mar 29 2006, 11:23:34 PM
Hello,
I am goin to nyc in april and I am already seeing Three Days of Rain and Sweeney Todd. I have room for two more shows. There are three I am picking from and I would appreciate your input on which two shows I should see...
1. The Wedding Singer
2. Lestat
3. The Drowsy Chaperone

Which two?

Wicked in DC review
 Dec 23 2005, 10:35:08 AM
Just saw Wicked at the Kennedy Center yesterday afternoon. It was my second time seeing it. The first time was an early preview on broadway with the original cast.

Overall, the show is in amazing shape. The sets are missing a few components of the original which is fine. The show looks and feels up to par with the original.

The ensemble: AMAZING. They react and act so well together. They are clearly having alot of fun onstage and it definitely shows.

Fiyero: Derrick Wi

Rent screenings in DC
 Nov 20 2005, 03:50:15 PM
Does anyone know if there will be any advance screenings or midnite screenings this week before it opens? If so, where and what time?
'Sweeney Todd' reviews
 Nov 3 2005, 10:24:13 PM
can someone post the ny times review. the link doesnt work for me. thanks!!!!
Need help picking a show!!
 Oct 11 2005, 08:19:32 AM
I'm coming to nyc Nov. 7 and 8th. On monday I'm seeing POTO for the 7th time, because its amazing and I love Howard McGillin. I dont know what to see on Tuesday. Here are the choices.

DRS
Color Purple
Sweeney Todd

I've seen alot so these are three shows that I really want to see.

Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You