News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MissPB

Member Name: MissPB
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
 Jun 12 2007, 08:46:33 AM
There will be some who will never find any good in anything she does. That's OK, it's unfortunately the way of this vicious, judgemental society we live in.

"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

re: Fantasia's Performance: RATE IT
 Jun 11 2007, 02:14:06 PM
"It's not just that song. She cries every time she sings.

What's her problem?"

It's not a problem...it's just an "attitude of gratitude"...if you have ever been down and didn't think you could pull yourself back up (you'd cry). If you've ever been abused - mentally, physically, verbally, emotionally and finally broke free (you'd cry). If you've ever been discriminated against and then finally found acceptance (you'd cry). If people dislike without ever having took the t

Jun 11 2007, 09:17:08 AM
Tom Hulce loved her performance:

Fantasia Barrino, fresh off a perf on the Tonycast that had "Spring" producer Tom Hulce raving, came to the press room and talked about what it's like to get great reviews for her turn in "The Color Purple."

re: Best Quote from the Tonys
 Jun 11 2007, 12:49:30 AM
Taye actually mouthed "phenomenal"....
 Jun 11 2007, 12:44:38 AM
I thought is was a fantastic performance and definitely the highlight of evening. They did "pop" the song up (it was much faster and they left off the beginning lyrics)...but it was still awesome to me!
re: Fastasia's Last Day/ Tony Performance
 Jun 3 2007, 06:48:30 PM
Testing (I know we've gone sorta off topic...LOL) but when I was at CP a few weeks ago the usher mentioned that LaChanze was interested in coming back....look at all these rumors...LOL!

And theatrediva, you mentioned "It's like having someone perform at the Oscars just because"....remember Beyonce sung all the nominated songs at the Oscars....

re: Fastasia's Last Day/ Tony Performance
 Jun 3 2007, 06:04:48 PM
Thanks hilltop for the link because if that EW review was quoted one more time......

Be fair theatrediva...be fair...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You