News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jg65662

jg65662 Profile Photo
Member Name: jg65662
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Company Closing Sunday - anyone else going?
 Jun 30 2007, 11:53:03 PM
It's ok, I understand! :)

I will def be up there tomorrow then (somehow, ha)

Jun 30 2007, 11:44:47 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like no one has ever sat there before, I just wanted to know what the view was like from there cause I haven't sat there yet.

Well, I guess since rush is off, I will have to see what tickets are left at tkts or the box office....hopefully there will be something.

Jun 30 2007, 11:34:50 PM
Oh no! I had planned to go, If I knew there was no rush I would have bought tickets before hand. I hope tkts have some left.
 Jun 30 2007, 11:27:21 PM
Has anyone sat in the rear mezzanine for the show yet? Damn it, I was counting on rushing it like I did for all the other ones but maybe I'll see if tkts has anything before I check the box office at 12.
 Jun 30 2007, 10:41:06 PM
Wait a minute, there is no rush for the last show? Was anyone else told this as well?
re: Rank the Tony Performences
 Jun 18 2007, 08:48:44 PM
A Chorus Line (Medley) 18
Company (Being Alive) 14 (+1)
110 in the Shade (Raunchy) 22
Grey Gardens (Revolutionary Costume) 12
Spring Awakening (Medley) 12
Mary Poppins (Step in Time/Anything Can Happen) 13 (-1)
Curtains (Show People) 15

re: Company Student Rush..
 Jun 15 2007, 10:11:40 PM
God, the time I rushed I felt like they were just happy to be selling the tickets. I guess getting there at 4pm or so is a safe bet to get rush now?
re: Company Student Rush..
 Jun 15 2007, 12:25:26 PM
I read somewhere that they don't do rush friday to sunday, is this true? The last time I did rush was on a Weds and I wanted to do rush for the closing show but if they don't do it, I will just have to buy a cheap ticket, damn being a poor student

Company to Close July 1
 Jun 13 2007, 10:18:30 PM
This news was really too much for me this morning. I mean after Sunday, I didn't know how much more depressing news I could take, but the Company producers sure delivered. I come back into the country on the 24th and I already plan on seeing it twice, once on the closing of coarse. Ever since I saw it before I came to England in January, I was praying it would stay open till I got home, so I'm at least thankful for that:)

I'm glad to hear that the theater will be filled with people with

re: Your Personal Tony Disappointments
 Jun 11 2007, 09:57:21 AM
I was really only upset with Best Leading Actor in a Musical and Best Book, which I felt Grey Gardens really deserved. It just seemed like most tony voters picked Spring Awakenings for everything without really thinking if the deserved it.
re: Sorry but - Raul was robbed.....
 Jun 11 2007, 09:54:33 AM
I wanted Raul to win not only for the fact that I felt his performance was the most deserving but It would have been nice to see him finally receive the recognition for all the great work he has done over the years.
re: Sorry but - Raul was robbed.....
 Jun 11 2007, 09:43:17 AM
I still can't get over the fact that he didn't win. I just sat in shock for a good 5 mins after. I have nothing against David Hyde Pierce and I'm sure he is wonderful in Curtains, I'm in England so I have yet to see it yet, but Esparza was just, as David Hyde Pierce said, Amazing!

Well, I for one am looking forward to Esparzas next project and we all know a Tony is def in his future :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You