News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mortega31686

mortega31686 Profile Photo
Member Name: mortega31686
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Tony Awards Tickets...
 Jun 13 2008, 01:57:33 PM
Bump...
re: Tony Awards Tickets...
 Jun 11 2008, 03:25:13 PM
Thanks a bunch for your input. I will wait until this weekend on whether or not to buy these tickets from a guy that I found.
-Mike

Tony Awards Tickets...
 Jun 11 2008, 01:27:26 PM
Hey, this is a shot in the dark and I know most of you are gonna tell me "you should've bought them earlier" but I might as well ask if anyone has by chance two extra tickets to the Tony's on Sunday. From what it looks like on Ticketmaster, they are sold out. Anyone have any ideas on how to get some other than through scalpers and ticket brokers? Thanks
re: The Official 'In The Heights' Love Thread....
 May 22 2008, 02:10:02 AM
And let me guess...you were also there for the GMA taping? :-P If so, I should be able to narrow down who u r.
re: The Official 'In The Heights' Love Thread....
 May 22 2008, 01:08:28 AM
Well...this might not be the answer you are looking for but I tried on the Tuesday that they announced the Tony Nominations and it was PACKED...at least 65 people there. Then I also tried this past Sunday and it was packed AGAIN with about 65 people again...just keep in mind that both of these days were high traffic days so there is still hope. Also for people who got the CD, do u know if there is any way to get it just while the box office is open?
-Mike

re: Avenue Q Tour
 Dec 8 2007, 01:29:45 AM
I saw it in Washington D.C. on Tuesday night and gotta say that the tour cast is AWESOME!!! Oh and to anyone that was wondering about Rush Tickets...they were still doing them in D.C. (20 tix for $25 each). Please don't ask for details though because I actually purchased a regularly priced seat. They said Rush was in the Orchestra but thats all the info they gave me. To anyone who is gonna see the tour soon, you are in for a treat. I've seen the broadway production many times and the tour i
Stagehands are officially on strike
 Nov 9 2007, 11:56:33 PM
My friend who works for one of the theaters was just officially notified that the stagehands are striking tomorrow. Anyone who has more information on this, please feel free to add. Sorry if this is a repost.
re: Bway in Bryant Park
 Aug 11 2007, 12:06:19 AM
What show was this from? I have the whole 2007 Bryant Park series on tape and can post it on youtube. Unfortionately I just moved and now the tape from the 2nd week is missing I'll find it eventually. Please don't PM me asking to buy the series, I will not take profits from a FREE event!
re: Broadway in Bryant Park
 Jul 23 2007, 08:25:25 PM
Basically you can get there any time before the show at 12:30. You have to get your own seats from tables nearby lol...I would say get there around 11:30 to get a good seat without being too far back...Hope you have fun!
-Mike

re: Avenue Q Tour News
 Jul 12 2007, 01:49:50 AM
I'll ask my friend in the production if this is true or not and then get back to you guys.
-Mike

re: Naked Boys Singing-Provincetown
 Jul 12 2007, 01:48:40 AM
Wow...this is great to hear you say that because one of my friends is actually in that production! LOL I haven't gotten a chance to go see it yet but thanks for the heads up that it is good with this cast.
-Mike

re: Antonique Smith To Step In For Injured Gray In 'RENT'
 Jul 11 2007, 10:40:07 PM
Anyone know if Antonique Smith will be playing for Thursday? I'm heading to NYC tomorrow and considering seeing the show.
-Mike

re: Lotteries and standing room only tixs for the night of (All Shows)
 Jun 27 2007, 11:34:04 PM
Avenue Q has a lottery that starts at 5:30 and is drawn at 6PM on most days. Legally Blonde does not have a standing room that I know of, only a Student Rush. If you are looking for discount tickets the night of the show, visit the TKTS booth under the Marriott in Times Square...sometimes you can even get tickets in the balcony the same price as a standing room ticket. Hope this helps!
-Mike

re: A Chorus Line Lotto Rigged
 Jun 27 2007, 09:23:17 PM
Just to give you guys a heads up, I know this is about ACL but I just wanna say that not all lottery systems are rigged. I frequently try to win the Avenue Q lottery so much that the girl the does it knows me by name now. Back when I first started seeing the show in october, one of the stars was trying to get a ticket for his friend that was visiting so he put his name in the lotto and long story short, he didn't win so he ended up buying him a regular ticket. And even though the lottery girl
re: BEWARE of JERSEY BOYS Rush (Not a Normal Rush Thread)
 Jun 23 2007, 08:32:48 AM
I knew that kid that had the "My Name Is Trouble" T-shirt on looked kinda suspicious...if I had known he was a scalper, I would have ratted him out right there!
-Mike

Jun 23 2007, 02:09:07 AM
I am glad to hear that he had a great time tonight at the show. He deserved it after all he went through. I was there Wednesday morning as well...seems like alot of us on BWW were there that morning. Hopefully there can be a lottery instated soon. :-
-Mike

re: Who has gotten the LEGALLY BLONDE CD yet?
 Jun 23 2007, 12:42:54 AM
Now just to make sure...can they be purchased yet at the theater?
-Mike

Jun 22 2007, 09:45:03 PM
My God! I feel so bad popular_elphie! I remember you asking about the student rush two days ago on BWW. I feel extremely horrible that this happened to that kid, I really wish it would have happened when I was there instead of you guys. Any word on how the kid is doing? Was he at the show?
-Mike

re: recent jersey boys rush...
 Jun 21 2007, 05:13:26 PM
Lol mistress, I didn't until today. I finally signed up for an account. The evening performance was great! Sorry I didn't get a chance to come to any of the softball games today. Running kinda low on money to get down to NYC. The Avenue Q rehersal was AMAZING as well. Hope to see you at the games again soon!
-Mike

re: The Avenue Q Tour Thread
 Jun 21 2007, 03:14:21 PM
Oh, I'm not saying the show was perfect. There were a few lines that were changed from the current performance that I didn't necessarily like but other than that, they still have 9 days to perfect everything else. It was kinda hard to tell how everything flowed because there was no set, it was just a rehersal hall. Oh and the only reason that I joined today is because I thought I had a BWW account before but evidently didn't. Also, I'm not an "intern", just a fan of the show.
-Mike

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You