News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for apetricc12

apetricc12 Profile Photo
Member Name: apetricc12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/1/23  Jan 3 2023, 11:33:21 PM

While I know there's a lot of people on this board that didn't like The Music Man, I continue to be impressed by the numbers the show has put up week after week. Hugh Jackman is a BEAST and boy does his name, personality, talent, and likability sell tickets!

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, more than once, and I'm thrilled that it continues to pull in those kind of numbers a year after opening. Yes, I realize ticket prices are high, but it's obvious people are willing to

Music Man Cast Recording  Sep 23 2022, 01:08:44 PM

This cast recording is EVERYTHING! I've been listening to it for the past 30 minutes and it sounds so rich and big. As others have said, it's glorious.

I LOVE that they decided to keep the dance breaks in. It's not often that the orchestra gets to have its own spotlight and on this cast album, it is front and center in the dance numbers. Fabulous!

This makes me want to return to The Winter Garden ... now!

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/19/22  Jun 21 2022, 09:32:00 PM

I think we would have a much clearer picture of how well The Music Man will do or won't do with Hugh Jackman not at the helm if they put tickets on sale during his two scheduled vacations - one in August and one in September.

Currently, tickets aren't on sale for either week.

While I do think that plenty of people came to see the show the week that Hugh Jackman was out with COVID due to the accessibility and affordability of tickets (I was one of those people), I also th

The Boy From Oz: June 22, 1969 Scene  Jun 21 2022, 05:45:58 PM

Thank you for posting this.

I remember when a friend of mine asked me if I was planning to see The Boy From Oz, and I said I had no interest. About a month later I got free tickets through work and I figured "why not, it's free." Boy was I glad I went. To this day, I have never seen a more electrifying, sexy, charismatic and brilliant performance as Hugh Jackman as Peter Allen. Absolutely amazing!

Max Clayton was amazing tonight!  Jun 21 2022, 05:14:23 PM

Maybe the producers will consider hiring Max to replace Hugh when Hugh's contract is up.

In the meantime, I'm glad that Hugh is heading back to The Winter Garden tomorrow as he's the only Harold Hill for me.

Broadway will be "mask-optional" starting July 1, 2022  Jun 21 2022, 01:28:56 PM

I have to admit that I didn't expect this.

MUSIC MAN tickets while Hugh is out  Jun 20 2022, 05:43:02 PM

There's a digital lottery via Broadway Boosters. I entered it on Friday, June 17 and won tickets for Sunday's matinee. I believe the lottery was implemented as a way to sell tickets in Hugh Jackman's absence due to COVID. Last week was the first that I heard of the lottery, and I imagine it's NOT something that will continue once Hugh Jackman returns to the show.

https://broadwayboosters.com/

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/12/22  Jun 20 2022, 03:41:11 PM

Thank you for the information.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/12/22  Jun 20 2022, 03:16:02 PM

I know this is a rather dumb quetion, but do Broadway grosses run from Tuesday through Sunday? It seems like that if these current ones end on 6/12, but does that include both Sundays or just 6/12?

Thank you.

Max Clayton was amazing tonight!  Jun 20 2022, 02:05:44 PM

I saw The Music Man for the fourteenth time yesterday. I was curious to see Max's version of Harold Hill, and the ticket price was certainly attractive enough for me to make the effort. 

Similar to what a poster on All that Chat said, I thought Max Clayton was a perfectly good standby. The role of Harold Hill is a beast and Max hit every mark with confidence, charm and liability. He has a very pleasant singing voice and he's a terrific dancer. For me, his book scenes w

Broadway League To Resume Releasing Weekly Grosses  Mar 22 2022, 05:44:39 PM

I realize this is a stupid question, but can someone explain what it means when a theatre is at 101% capacity? Does that mean that standing room tickets are also being sold?

Thank you in advance for answering the question.

Music Man Matinees  Feb 15 2022, 05:14:52 PM

As a longtime fan of Hugh Jackman's Broadway career, I can tell you that he's never missed a performance for any of the Broadway musicals and plays he's been involved with.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jul 25 2018, 08:43:54 PM
Hello. I’ve been reading all these messages with a lot of interest as I’m trying to purchase tickets for a good friend of mine.

Typically, I like to sit close, but I think I would rather sit at least 10 rows back due to the number of special effects. I’ve been looking around and found a couple
of dates that have Orchestra Left Row O, Seats 1 and 3.

They seem like they are quite good, but wanted to get your opinions.

Thank you.

Follies Ticket for Sale - Sunday, 10/30  Oct 29 2011, 10:56:10 PM
I have a single ticket to Follies for tomorrow afternoon. Row A -- Orchestra -- Seat 5. I'll take the best offer I get. Please email me at petricc@hotmail.com. I'll be in the city tomorrow and can give you the ticket.
1 Hugh Jackman Ticket for Sale - 10/25/11  Oct 20 2011, 02:18:50 PM
I have an extra ticket to see Hugh's show for Tuesday, October 25. Center Orchestra. Row N. Seat 106.

I paid $176.50, but I'll take $100.00.

If interested, email me at petricc@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Hugh Jackman Ticket for Sale - 10/25/11  Oct 19 2011, 11:51:02 AM
I have a ticket for Hugh Jackman - Back on Broadway. It's for Tuesday, October 25 at 7pm. Center Orchestra Row N - Seat 106.

I paid $176.50. I'm willing to part with it for $130.00.

If interested, please email me at petricc@hotmail.com.

Hugh Jackman Ticket on Sale -- ROW BB  Oct 13 2011, 01:05:33 PM
I have a single ticket on sale for Hugh Jackman's show on Friday, November 4 at 8pm. The seat is 103. Row BB. I'm just looking to earn back what I paid for it, which was $326.50. That's without all the fees, which I'll cover.

If interested, please email me at petricc@hotmail.com

Selling a Ticket to Bug...interested?  Aug 9 2004, 09:37:26 AM
I have one single ticket to the off-Broadway play Bug. It is for the 8pm performance on Saturday, September 11. Seat is #1 in Row BB on the aisle. If interested, please e-mail me at petricc@hotmail.com

Annette

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You