News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anpat13

Member Name: anpat13
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Best version of 'And I Am Telling You'
 Nov 18 2007, 12:43:16 PM
Jennifer Holiday on the Broadway Leading Ladies DVD brings the house down, and that's amidst some of the best vocalists around. Def my favorite performances
re: Jennifer DiNoia will be standby as Elphaba in LA Wicked.
 Oct 30 2007, 09:34:42 PM
UGH...caissie levy doesn't seem to be very great for this role. I think she is a very poor replacement for Eden.
re: Block in 'Wicked'
 Oct 14 2007, 02:25:07 AM
Carmen Cusack, the current Chicago stand-by, will be taking over for Victoria Matlock as Elphaba on tour...I forget who Glinda will be, and I haven't heard anything about the rest of the cast. But I know that much lol.
re: Stephanie J Block in Melbourne Wicked
 Aug 13 2007, 02:16:05 PM
Oh god I hope it was....Helen Dallimore is the most annoying person to ever play Glinda
Stephanie J Block in Melbourne Wicked
 Aug 12 2007, 02:24:30 PM
http://www.wickedthemusical.com.au/wicked/video.html

So she is in this trailer....is this the same trailer they always use, or does this mean that she is going to be in the Melbourne Wicked??

'Little Mermaid': Sound-Bites of Songs
 Jul 27 2007, 04:24:53 PM
OK, so this may be a dumb, and late question, but where the hell can I find the full demo??
re: Your favorite Musical with under 6 people???
 Jul 11 2007, 05:49:27 PM
Damn! TLKfan you stole my joke haha
re: FULL Film Soundtrack of HAIRSPRAY -- Now available in stream audio!
 Jul 10 2007, 04:40:03 AM
MMMMk, time for the the inevitable compare-game...sorry gang, it's just necessary. And sorry for the lengthiness lol.

LOVE LOVE Nikki Blonsky. Occasionally have my doubts she is right for the role though, only because they all didn't do the high pitched nasally thing that the OBC did which made the chorus numbers so exciting, but still, she is AMAZING. She never really seems to falter in any way.

John Travolta: ok, so immediately I didn't like him in the songs, but then the mor

re: What are the easiest lotteries
 Jul 2 2007, 04:19:17 PM
A little tidbit about Hairspray: I heard the lotto tickets are awful compared to any other lottos that my friends have ever been to. In case that has any influence. However, i do so very love Hairspray...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You