News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rockstarland2

Member Name: rockstarland2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Constantine Maroulis
 Jul 20 2007, 01:04:36 PM
remember when he fell when he tried to karate kick the camera that time? And the news people were just cracking up

I totally forgot about that, hahaha! Loved seeing that again, but once he started talking, my eye began to twitch. *shudder*

re: MATT DOYLE in for Groff in SA 07.14
 Jul 16 2007, 07:38:52 PM
Well seeing as how she's taking a year off from Columbia to stay with the show, I think it's safe to assume that she enjoys being in the show.

Why wouldn't she try to stretch out another year of a more than decent salary if she could?

She's easily the most replaceable girl in the cast. I think she needs to be scared into the idea that she may not be asked to stay for another year. Then maybe she'd bother to get her sh*t together.

Jul 16 2007, 05:39:46 AM
I know for a fact that some of the SA guys have been working out with trainers in order to beef up, at the request of the powers that be.

That's weird. That will just make them look older. Hence why most 15 year old boys do not play on their school's Varsity Football team.

Remy looks bored to tears as well as Gideon.

I didn't notice Gideon, but the blank look on Remy's face prior to "The Dark I Know Well" made me want to smack her. She's getting pai

re: I hate to do this...
 Jul 16 2007, 05:26:20 AM
Why did you even bother asking if you bought tickets to Legally Blonde, even though the majority of people recommended The Color Purple?

What a horrible mistake that was....

Jul 15 2007, 02:55:31 PM
Matt Doyle just comes of as grimey and skeevey to me.

Grimey & skeevey? I'd say that about someone who's taking a piss in a telephone booth. But that's about the last thing I would have ever thought regarding Matt Doyle.

He has such a baby face & I always see him with a genuine smile in pictures.

what time have people been getting there for rush on an average non- understudy show day?

You're good between 8-9am

Jul 14 2007, 10:53:02 PM
"ot: people are getting in the Spring Awakening rush line at *midnight*?? wow- that's hardcore."

I'm pretty sure it was only like that because tons of people knew that Matt was going to be on as Melchior today. I doubt it'll be so insane on a regular day.

re: Who is taking over for Julia and Kendra in October when they leave Wick
 Jul 9 2007, 12:03:23 PM
"That note isn't really required. Most of the time the girls go lower on it than it sounds in that performance, or on the OBCR.

It's preferred, but they don't have to hit it every night."

Do you think that note is higher than any other note in the Reprise or something? Because it isn't. In fact, by the end of the Reprise she's already sung that note a few dozen times.

I've never heard anyone who has to sing that harmony NOT sing that note. Maybe it was flat, but they

Jul 9 2007, 02:07:49 AM
There's nothing optional about that high note. It's written into the score. And she has her share of sour notes in this performance. So if that's the best..... well, good luck to her.
 Jul 9 2007, 01:01:38 AM
"lea belts..... fairly well, who knew?"

That's not belting. It's a strong head voice.

re: Poll: Will you go see Lea Michele in Wicked?
 Jul 8 2007, 02:21:29 PM
"OBVIOUSLY this girl has a belt. We just haven't heard it yet (at least not in Spring or when she was a child). If she couldn't belt, she wouldn't have been cast as Eponine."

Not every actress who has played Eponine uses their chest voice in the role. It has become expected, but it's not necessary.

Jul 7 2007, 05:07:58 PM
"She can belt! She does a killer ON MY OWN."

I'm curious... have any *cough* proof of this awesomeness?

re: Krysta Rodriguez is leaving Spring Awakening
 Jul 5 2007, 05:15:04 PM
"I am also a friend of alexandras and people trust me, she is even better than lea michele and her style fits this show perfectly."

That's what people said about Kenita & LaChanze. And we all know how that turned out ...

re: audition technicality
 Jul 4 2007, 02:39:14 PM
(in response to Rath..)

Please. I've booked jobs auditioning with material that wasn't exactly what the casting directors asked for. And if the casting director is really so petty to care, then F them & go book a job with someone else.

Hilarious Comments...
 Jul 3 2007, 08:01:30 PM
As I was killing time in the lobby of a theatre I worked at, a man walked in & the following conversation ensued:

MAN: Where's the bathroom?
ME: It's in the theatre, but it's for patrons only. You can use the bathroom at the Starbucks down the block.
MAN: What do you mean I can't use the bathroom?
ME: Only ticket holders are allowed inside the theatre.
MAN: That's ridiculous!
ME: Really, it's ridiculous? Are you allowed to use the bathroom at a movie theatre without

re: Should I Get High Fidelity Recording?
 Jul 1 2007, 02:06:37 AM
Save your money and your sanity - DO NOT BUY THIS RECORDING!!!

This was quite possibly the worst show I have ever seen. There was a reason it closed a week after it opened. I would have left at intermission if I hadn't been with other people. Thank god my ticket was a comp!

Will Chase is awesome, but the music isn't even memorable. If you're still enticed, just download it off limewire or something. Then you can just delete the songs after you realize that you've wasted an hou

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You