Constantine Maroulis

offredwall76
#1Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 9:57am

Those of you who saw "The Wedding Singer" know how great Constantine was. His first album is coming out in just over two weeks. August 7th is the date!!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#2re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 10:01am

Thanks for joining to let us know, Constantine.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#2re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 10:07am

Those of you who saw "The Wedding Singer" know how great Constantine was.

I do?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#3re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 10:26am

Well, whatever hole he's been keeping himself in, he should stay there. re: Constantine Maroulis

The world is a better place without that annoying head-slouch bottom-lip pouting.

Oy!

Maggie_May
#4re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 11:22am

So by great you mean completely awful? This is the guy that ended up playing Sammy as if something was wrong with him then just being that dumb sweet guy. Oh and how his first weekend he'd thought he'd be really cool and make a inappropriate comment about priests in the catholic church.

If he never sang again, I'd be happy.

misschung
#5re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 12:35pm

remember when he fell when he tried to karate kick the camera that time? And the news people were just cracking up
link

The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?

friedrichVT
#6re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 12:47pm

He's an ass. He also needs to bathe.

rockstarland2
#7re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:04pm

remember when he fell when he tried to karate kick the camera that time? And the news people were just cracking up

I totally forgot about that, hahaha! Loved seeing that again, but once he started talking, my eye began to twitch. *shudder*

Jonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
#8re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:14pm

Constantine Maroulis is a freak!!! HE doesnt have a good voice and he is extremly creapy!!!! His Stares into the camera killed me during AI.

elimeyer Profile Photo
elimeyer
#9re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:16pm

What is the matter with you prissy Queens? Are you all just haters?

I have to say, whether you think he is talented or not, HE is on Broadway, releasing a CD and has a major fan base, DO YOU?

How sad it is that you have nothing better to do than trash people on a message board.

Grow up.

-elli- Visit me @ http://www.thekingofbroadway.com "They say that life is 'Tit for Tat' and thats the way I live, so I deserve a lot of 'TAT' for what I've got to give!!!"

Jonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
#10re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:24pm

Elimeyer...... You have your opinion and we have ours!!! I dont have a major fan base but the thing is .... I dont want one!! And I don't wouldnt consider his "fan" base huge. I think a lot of people know who is is cause of AI , but the only real fans he may have are a bunch of 16 year old girls!! To each his own!!

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#11re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:28pm

Oh lord, it's the "He's on Broadway and you're not, so you can't criticize" argument.

I haven't seen him on stage, so I have no opinion, but others have every right to express their opinion about him.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#12re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:28pm

How sad it is that you have nothing better to do than trash people on a message board.

LOL. Awwww.

Even though I can see you registered for BWW years ago, I still have to ask: "Haven't been here long, huh?"

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#13Quite a shilly thread...
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:30pm

Oh yeah, and I call SHILL!

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#14re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:30pm

Laura Benanti, is that you?

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#15re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 1:49pm

I have to say, whether you think he is talented or not, HE is on Broadway, releasing a CD and has a major fan base, DO YOU?

So only people who are on Broadway or have released a CD can have an opinion about those who have been on Broadway or have released a CD?

I guess no one can say they dislike a movie unless they've starred in a blockbuster, no one can say a book is badly written unless they've written one themselves...

There should be a name for this type of argument, similar to Godwin's Law, whereby anytime someone brings it up they automatically invalidate their position.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"
Updated On: 7/20/07 at 01:49 PM

eatlasagna
#16re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 2:06pm

i seriously don't know how constantine made it on AI and on broadway... i saw him way before he was on AI when he did RENT and he was by far the worst Roger i had ever seen... i could not stand his acting or his singing... he was absolutely dreadful... i honestly don't get his appeal... but to each his own i guess

Shawk Profile Photo
Shawk
#17re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 2:11pm

Cape Twirl of Doom, I find that Ebert's Law works well in these situations.
Urban dictionary

'"Contrairiwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."' ~Lewis Carroll

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#18re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 3:50pm

What is the matter with you prissy Queens? Are you all just haters?

Grow up.

And what do you call all of that?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#19re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 7/20/07 at 4:53pm

Shawk, Ha, that's perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

Videos