News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hlywoodstarlet

Member Name: hlywoodstarlet
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jersey Boys - Broadway
 Jul 25 2007, 08:58:52 PM
FINALLY!! A Jersey Boys B'way thread. I've only seen the show once and I'm absolutely dying to see it again. I think it's my current favorite show and the cast...I can't even put into words how much I love them. Fantastic.
re: Things to drink to keep voice healthy...
 Jul 5 2007, 05:23:00 PM
The other day when I went to see Jersey Boys, Daniel Reichard and I were talking about this and he suggested Smart Water because of the electrolytes in it.
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Jul 3 2007, 05:14:15 PM
I met the cast of Jersey Boys a week ago and they were all incredibly nice. Michael Longoria went on as Frankie Valli because it was a matinee, so given that he was the lead, everyone wanted to stop to chat and he gladly obliged. He stood in each section for several minutes making sure everyone had the pictures and autographs they wanted.

Hank Azaria was also very nice and signed autographs for just about everyone in a VERY large crowd.

Actors Arriving
 Jul 1 2007, 08:12:33 PM
I performed a search on this and couldn't find anything, so I'm just curious to know if anyone has an idea as to when the actors generally arrive at the theatre before a matinee performance. On the Broadway.com backstage videos it always seems like they are hanging out backstage at least an hour before showtime but it's always hard to judge. Any insight would be great, thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You