News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brdway411

brdway411 Profile Photo
Member Name: brdway411
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Aaron Sorkin's BEING THE RICARDOS film on Amazon Prime  Dec 21 2021, 01:47:14 AM

Just finished it on Amazon. It's cute, a little slow in spots. Love the Citizen Kane style of filming especially at the end. 

Music Man Rush Line.  Dec 20 2021, 04:36:00 PM

$49

COVID performance cancellations  Dec 20 2021, 04:10:40 PM

Sutton Ross said: "Trevor wasn't doing well to begin with so while it sucks it's not surprising."

Was trying to score TDF tix. Oh well,

Oklahoma! tour - Philly stop  Dec 20 2021, 04:05:26 PM

dangeresque49 said: "Never loved the original but herd this revival was an improvement. I would keep an eye out for rush tickets but would also caution shows at the forrest are stingy about discounts historically. I at least don't care enough to be mad about missing this one."

I too was never a fan of Oklahoma if this is the same dark production I saw on Broadway, then it was wonderful. Great vegetarian Chilli and corn bread too. 

COVID performance cancellations  Dec 20 2021, 04:01:18 PM

Trevor just cancelled all remaining performances 

Music Man Rush Line.  Dec 20 2021, 03:20:10 PM

Anyone know which way the line forms? Doors closest to the ticket windows or furthest from ticket windows?

Shakespeare in the Park Returning This Summer!!!  Dec 20 2021, 02:54:40 PM

Thank you for the reminder. Timers set. 

Music Man Rush Line.  Dec 20 2021, 01:13:50 PM

Was planning on going this morning and woke up with a slight sore throat and runny nose and thought, "let's sit this one out for now." The show will be there for a little while. It's probably allergies (our trees just dropped all their leaves). But why risk it. 

Music Man Rush Line.  Dec 20 2021, 10:37:24 AM

So how many people showed up? How many seats and where were those seats located. Thanks. 

The Public Theater To Now Require Negative Test Along With Vaccination  Dec 19 2021, 05:27:05 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Wait - they’re charging $40 for a rapid test at the door??"

From City Winery site

"Dear City Winery Friends and Family,

At this stage in the pandemic, with new variants on the rise again, we will continue to create an environment that is as safe as possible moving forward. Due to the rapidly changing nature of the COVID-19 virus, City Winery will now require all restaurant and ticket holder

The Public Theater To Now Require Negative Test Along With Vaccination  Dec 19 2021, 05:14:14 PM

City Winery is now requiring negative test too. $40 at the door. 

MUSIC MAN Rush Line. Updates and such.  Dec 19 2021, 12:53:33 PM

Tomorrow is the first rush. Anyone going? 

The Public Theater To Now Require Negative Test Along With Vaccination  Dec 18 2021, 02:42:41 PM

ACL2006 said: "I understand it, but these COVID tests aren't free. So this is now an added cost to the ticket."

Covid tests are free all over the city. Recently used the Times Square testing to fly to Europe. Free and has results in 30 minutes for antigen and 24 hours for PCR. All delivered to my phone. Easy. 

CNBC Article: Nobody wants to see a Broadway show  Aug 16 2021, 01:49:17 PM

We are waiting to see what shows up on TDF. Have been helping a friend book stuff for his visit in Jan. based on our searches for seats, lots of empty seats for weekday shows, not so much on the weekends.

NYC Makes Proof Of Vaccination Mandatory For Basically Everything Indoors  Aug 6 2021, 09:19:45 PM

Just got an email from Town Hall and everyone must show proof of Vax to enter. No kids under 12 until there is a vax for them. 

NYC Makes Proof Of Vaccination Mandatory For Basically Everything Indoors  Aug 5 2021, 06:27:54 PM

PTChazman said: "I’m visiting from out of state next January and hear about the Excelsior pass. I had both doses and have the Cdc card showing vaccination. Will this suffice as proof or do I need to apply and get an excelsior pass ( or are those only for NY residents?)."

Was just watching the news, they reported that the Excelsior pass is expanding in the coming weeks to Excelsior Pass Plus which with work with other states. So keep a

Shakespeare in the Park Returning This Summer!!!  Jul 8 2021, 10:50:22 PM

There was a show, just got out. Runs around 2 hours with applause. Started around 40 minutes late. No playbills. One of the best productions I have seen at the Delacorte. Just go if you can. It has all the feels. Audience was sparce due to weather. We had a whole prime row to our selves. The cast and sets are incredible.

We were in Section J Row M Seats 606 607. Had whole row to our selves Half a row in front of us empty and no one directly behind us. 

Shakespeare in the Park Returning This Summer!!!  Jul 8 2021, 04:57:51 PM

OceansJenny said: "brdway411 said: "Just won Standby line tickets for tonight. Super easy to win day of. Good seats too. Will report back later tonight. "

You did the texting method for Standby I’m assuming?
"

Yes, I entered right at noon. It's the only way to do stand by from what the theater is saying. Tickets are all digital. Got tickets emailed around 2:15. 

If you are doing standby you will need a Public

Shakespeare in the Park Returning This Summer!!!  Jul 8 2021, 03:17:31 PM

Double post 

Shakespeare in the Park Returning This Summer!!!  Jul 8 2021, 03:02:41 PM
Just won Standby line tickets for tonight. Super easy to win day of. Good seats too. Will report back later tonight.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You