News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for The Pecan Sandies

Member Name: The Pecan Sandies
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
 Jan 7 2020, 05:17:51 PM

GreasedLightning said: "I second that, Jarethan! I had heard thatthey announced the Winter Garden but didn’t think much of it! I wasso happy that I opened this thread today and decided to check availability for some early performances. If anyone is interested, there are some far side/far rear mezzanine seats for the first and second preview for $99!"

Has anyone sat in these far left mess seats?  I’m trying to decide if I should pick these up or splur

Sep 14 2019, 08:16:08 AM
I’m out. I’ll try later later to see if anything changes but I don’t think I’ll buy until they at least show us the seating for the actual theatre
 Sep 14 2019, 08:13:13 AM

DCDrama2 said: "OMG these prices! And weird seat selection options. No Mezz options that I'm finding. $300-$500 seats only."

In order to view mess seats you have to select you want mezz. Selecting best offer only gives orchestra. 

I keep getting row c in the next but it’s $600 total which I am not paying. Really wish I could see the cheapest option

Sep 14 2019, 08:10:25 AM
I’m in now. Frustrating to say the least. They basically just assign you 4 seating options for you to choose from on the map
Rock of Ages revival at New World Stages
 Sep 4 2019, 02:40:52 PM

darquegk said: "What's the new song added for Off-Broadway?

And in regards to "Can't Fight This Feeling," I saw a production at Pittsburgh CLO with Ace Young, and the direction there played up the fact that Lonny and Dennis were both bisexual. It was subtle, but before their love duet, you could catch both of them ogling the men and the women alike.
"

Pour Some Sugar on Me was added to the show in place of Anyway you want it

Rock of ages song changes
 Aug 18 2019, 11:31:13 PM
I assume it has something to do with Def Leppard finally granting the rights to their music for this production. I wonder if Anyway You Want It was a replacement after they couldn’t get the rights originally.
TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Previews
 Nov 4 2018, 01:14:46 AM
Saw the show tonight and thought it was spectacular. I’ve read the novel several times and the film is one of my favorites so I was cautiously optimistic going in but I felt that Sorkin did a great job with the adaptation.

Daniels has big shoes to fill following Peck’s iconic performance but he more than holds his own as Atticus. The children being played by adults didn’t bother me in the slightest and I think Gideon Glick is delivering a standout performance as Dill. In my opinion I d

Emergency Alert System Test Tomw During Matinees
 Oct 4 2018, 01:01:50 AM
Just got back from the cursed child. They had ushers warning everyone and made an announcement before the normal pre show announcement so I heard 3 warnings total. No phones went off in part 1 but of course for part 2 people didn’t turn there phones off so I heard several go off throughout part 2

Aug 26 2018, 12:28:59 AM
One of the greatest nights of my life. So glad I was able to experience that, truely a night I will never forget!
Hello Dolly closing.
 Aug 25 2018, 06:31:05 PM
Just picked up my tickets! I don’t think I have ever been so excited for a show!!!
Peace for Mary Frances
 Jun 3 2018, 10:25:25 AM
I saw yesterdays matinee and thought it was fine. I disliked their previous 2 plays, Downtown Race Riot an Good for Otto, so my expectations were very low. My family has been in the situation portrayed in the play a few times unfortunately, so I connected to the struggle which may have helped hold my interest. I don’t think any of the performances were terrible but I don’t believe any of them really stood out either. I agree that j Cameron smith and Melle powers come off best. I also liked the
HELLO, DOLLY! Sets August 25 Closing Date; Bette Midler to Return July 17
 Apr 28 2018, 10:11:29 AM
Went through the app and got balcony tickets for the final show(Unless it extends). So excited!!
F#%K Ticketmaster/Springsteen
 Mar 28 2018, 01:15:43 PM
I had a 12 pm slot and just gave up out of frustration. Every time I entered the code that they sent me it told me it was incorrect. I tried on my laptop and mobile and got the same message every time even when I copied and pasted directly from the message
Lobby Hero (30 Under 30)
 Mar 20 2018, 09:09:37 PM

the.hard.part said: "yesraccoons said: "the.hard.part said: "WayTooBroadway said: "Does my guest need to be under 30 as well? Are they checking IDs?"

The terms say yes however I picked 2 tickets up in advance of the show date and only showed my ID
"

Be careful they made my friend and I show our IDs
"

To get in the door or when picking up?

"

They only asked  when pi

Good for Otto
 Mar 1 2018, 11:51:47 AM

Saw the show last week and found it to be a tedious and confusing way to spend 3.5 hrs.  The show is in need of serious trimming as the shows message's about the stigma of mental illness and the many ways the system fails those who need help get lost.  The show has a fantastic cast who all do their best with what they are given but it is not enough to save this show.  The plot is all over the place and the musical moments that take place in Ed Harris'

My Fair Lady
 Oct 23 2017, 11:07:54 AM

A very frustrating ticket buying experience but thrilled I was able to get row L on 3/31 on the aisle. I was offered front row but I was worried about it being to close. Good to know for next time that it’s a good seat

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 05:32:55 PM

Got a code at 3:55pm and was able to get tickets for wed 10/3. Balcony row a 101-103 for 165 a piece. I wish I was able to get the cheaper seats but front row balcony on the aisle should be a good seat so I can’t complain. I wish they had a function where you could enter a price range and search available dates with that range

Hello, Dolly! - Back Mezzanine or Front Balcony?
 Oct 8 2017, 10:33:43 PM

Saw the show for the Balcony Row A and thought it was a fantastic view.  It's a great view of the stage and I was able to see facial expressions clearly

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 1 2017, 10:53:11 AM

Just tried again and was finally able to get through. Just got an email as well

to those entering all information and then getting sent back to the main screen your submission did not go through. If it goes through you get a confirmation screen first then the email

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 1 2017, 10:19:22 AM

nrocke731 said: "Mine got as far as letting me fill out my info and select how I wanted to see the show and how many tickets I'm interested in. After I hit submit, it "loaded" for a few seconds and then went back to the main screen. I don't know if it actually went through or not. I haven't received any kind of confirmation email or any screen like "application submitted" it just went back to the original page. Anyone else have something like this?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You