News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheatreFan48

Member Name: TheatreFan48
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone going to last performance of Hardbody tonight?
 Apr 13 2013, 12:23:32 PM
Don't like going to closing performances so I went last night. What a shame this is closing. Enjoyable night out, outstanding individual performances, and the audience was loving it. Maybe a different marketing approach would have made a difference. We'll never know.
Is Raven Going On Tonight?
 Apr 12 2012, 01:28:52 AM
Give it a rest bwayphreak234.
Is Raven Going On Tonight?
 Apr 12 2012, 12:46:51 AM
She was there tonight and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Enjoyed her so much more then Patina. I think she will grow into the role. Plan on revisiting the show in a few weeks to see how she's doing.
POLL: What Hit Musical of Old Should Next be Revived on Broadway?
 Jun 26 2011, 02:51:12 PM
Still waiting for The Secret Garden and Once on this Island to be revived.......
Your opinion on which musicals to see for first timer family
 Jun 26 2011, 02:47:31 PM
Annie....if you're still looking for that third show to see, I just saw Sister Act last week and ended up liking it far more then I expected. The most fun I've had at a show in a long, long time. Also, I've seen Marry Poppins and was surprised how good it was. Disney spared no expense in producing this musical. Also, Addams Family is a hoot regardless what the reviewers said. I saw it right after if opened up and am planning on seeing it again soon to see Brooke Shields as Morticia. Can'
great performances you have seen
 Jun 3 2011, 06:02:45 PM
There have been many but to name a few:

Jennifer Holliday - Dreamgirls - still the most electrifying night ever spent in the theater.

Lauren Bacall - Woman of the Year

The original cast of The Secret Garden - When is this show going to be revived?

Heather Headly - Aida
Sherri Renee Scott - Aida

Rebecca Luker - Phantom of the Opera (still have a crush on her all these years later - such a class act)

Harvey in the most recent revival of L

HOUSE OF BLUE LEAVES......POSITIVE
 Jun 3 2011, 05:20:26 PM
Saw this show a couple of weeks ago. Was a little concerned since I am not a Ben Stiller fan but he was ok. Edie Falco & Jennifer Jason Leigh were very good. I had never seen the show before so for me, it was a good night at the theater. Would and have recommended this to others and they have enjoyed it too. Not the best show ever but a great night out. You won't be disappointed.
re: Kathy Griffin-My Life on the D-List--the MUSICAL!
 Jul 21 2007, 05:01:27 PM
Oh My....the big ballad, "They Are My Peeps", is running through my head right now. Thanks for making my day with this thread. Kathy G. ROCKS!!!!
re: Andrea McArdle
 Jul 7 2007, 06:24:51 PM
I had the pleasure of seeing her in a touring production of "Oliver" a few years ago. Hearing her sing "As Long As He Needs Me" was worth the price of the ticket. What a voice!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You