News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwaybound94

Member Name: Broadwaybound94
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spongebob Tdf seating  Dec 6 2017, 11:41:36 AM
Could you see everything happening on the sides well?
Spongebob Tdf seating  Dec 5 2017, 09:18:09 PM
I saw the show pop up for the 21st and want to buy tickets for my family. I just want to know where the seating has been and what the views are like. I want to be able to fully take in the show and set with my family.
Rear Mezzanine at Music Box  Dec 5 2016, 07:50:59 AM

Even if it is the last seat at the end of the row?

Rear Mezzanine at Music Box  Dec 5 2016, 07:41:24 AM

How is the rear Mezzanine row L on either side with the last seats in the row? I want to buy dear Evan Hansen tickets and these are basically all that is left

Another seating question (multiple shows)  Apr 13 2016, 04:12:04 PM

How is the rear mezz for the brooks (waitress) I have inducing ticket code for $89 a ticket 

Another seating question (multiple shows)  Apr 13 2016, 03:37:39 PM

I'm looking for a relatively priced show to see with a good view for my birthday. The show choices are Les Mis, Matilda,kinky boots, Waitress. Which shows have cheap tickets for good views?

Another Heathers question  Mar 9 2016, 07:45:11 PM

Have we heard anything about this progressing at all. I know amateur rights are starting to come out buts that's all so far?

Andre Ward in Something Rotten  Feb 3 2016, 08:53:39 PM

I am wondering how his first couple of days have gone. How is he in the minstrel roll. By the way congrats Andre wars on joining the cast. 

Bump  Feb 3 2016, 08:53:38 PM

James Corden to Host the 2016 Tony Awards!  Feb 2 2016, 10:20:04 AM

Finally. The best choice CBS and the Tonys could make! Init's going to be a great show this year!!!

Front Balcony of St James theater  Feb 2 2016, 08:35:48 AM

I found tickets for 99$ row L of mezzanine center left. Is that a good view for the show or not. I want to know before purchasing the tickets

Front Balcony of St James theater  Jan 28 2016, 12:47:54 PM

What are prices for a close view still cheap. I want to be closish to see the show good but want cheaper prices. I'm going March 23rd matinee and the front balcony is cheap

Front Balcony of St James theater  Jan 27 2016, 07:03:21 PM

How is the front balcony of the St James. I'm looking to go see Something Rotten during my colleges spring break and want a good view at a cheaper reasonable price

Next up at the Longacre  Jan 6 2016, 04:54:17 PM

So this is one of two theaters that will be open in February as of now. What goes in next

Empty Houses in 2016 (Simon)  Jan 4 2016, 03:42:10 PM

what houses are still open for spring shows such as the Neil Simon. I know other threads have been created but I want to know what could potential fill the houses in the spring?

Impractical Jokers in 39 Steps  Dec 4 2015, 09:37:05 AM

His Twitter account

Impractical Jokers in 39 Steps  Dec 4 2015, 09:30:44 AM

It looks like q from impractical joker Q will be in 39 steps tonight. Any thoughts

Why do people hate Finding Neverland  Oct 14 2015, 01:44:37 PM

I saw Finding last night and really seemed to enjoy myself but was cautious going in because of so much negative reviews and comments. I feel it suceeded hit its type of audience  and I felt like I was a kid for 2 1/2 hours. I just don't understand all the negativity. It's not bad but it's also not the best thing I've seen. It's just a good time at the theater

What will fill theaters set to go dark by january  Sep 9 2015, 05:35:33 PM

With hedwig, Gentlemans guide, hand to God, on the town etc.. Closing what will fill these theaters in the spring?

New Curious Cast  Jul 28 2015, 04:46:32 PM
From what I read it seems both Of the new leads will make their Broadway Debuts! Also it seems The guy replacing sharp is fresh out of college! No matter who plays the role of Christopher, this is the role of a lifetime and will create great success for the new cast. I'm excited to see this show again with the new cast!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You