News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elpielovesblackfish2

elpielovesblackfish2 Profile Photo
Member Name: elpielovesblackfish2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BCEFA FLEA MARKET COLLECTORS UNITE!!  Sep 24 2017, 12:25:09 AM

If anyone is willing to purchase something for me at the Great Comet booth tomorrow, please DM me. Much appreciated!! smiley

THE GREAT COMET Announces September Broadway Closing; Final Performers for Role of 'Pierre'  Aug 8 2017, 07:17:11 PM

Thanks Rafael Casal! 

Rodney Hicks in COME FROM AWAY  Jul 18 2017, 11:06:51 PM

As of tonight, Rodney Hicks is still listed in the playbill as the lead. 

Rodney Hicks in COME FROM AWAY  Jul 16 2017, 11:30:05 PM

Is there an official start date set for Rodney's replacement?

help choosing seats  Jul 12 2017, 09:16:40 PM

I know that it's completely random, but is there a certain part of the front mezz that would guarantee me a letter and/or perogie? Thanks!

Great Comet TKTS  Jul 12 2017, 04:12:40 PM

Since Great Comet tickets show up pretty frequently on the TKTS app, what are the usual prices and seat locations offered? Thinking about purchasing one next Wednesday if a discount is offered. Thanks! 

Okieriete Onaodowan to Replace Josh Groban in THE GREAT COMET  Jul 11 2017, 10:41:23 PM

Did anyone see Oak tonight? Dying to know how he was...

Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?  Jul 8 2017, 10:47:05 PM

So does anyone know who will be out around the 18th of July? 

Come From Away rush  Jun 27 2017, 11:16:34 PM

Hey everyone. I'll be in the city on July 19, and am planning on rushing for the evening show. What time should I show up at the box office? Also is it true that SRO for the evening show isn't given out until 3 P.M.? I have a ticket for a matinee that day, so if that's true SRO is not an option for me... 

Come From Away Rush  Mar 9 2017, 08:12:55 PM

ACL2006 said: "Just got word that the remaining shows for this week, including tonight's show, are sold out and SRO will be sold. Not sure if it'll be offered for opening night (Sunday).

"So no general rush is being offered at all?

Ticket Lottery winners?  Mar 8 2017, 07:31:27 PM

Which seats are rewarded with the wicked lottery?

COME FROM AWAY Previews  Mar 4 2017, 10:42:13 PM

Anybody have any idea if Justin is seeing the matinee or the evening on the 15th?

Wicked Lottery  Mar 4 2017, 12:40:38 AM

So now that Wicked has two separate lotteries,a digital and an in-person, how has attendance been at the in-person one? I imagine it still draws a large crowd, but I'm still curious if the crowd size has decreased at all recently.

Also, what are the usual seat locations for each lottery? Thanks!smiley

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Sep 28 2016, 10:28:28 PM

I agree,  I absolutely loved Andrew Chapelle, and it's a shame that he wasn't bumped up to lead. 

Fiddler or Color Purple  Aug 31 2016, 04:59:40 PM

Color Purple hands down. However, I rushed for Fiddler on a Wednesday last month, got there an hour before the box office opened, and was only third in line. My seat was in the third row from the stage too. So if I were you, I'd buy a ticket for Color Purple, and if you have time, Rush for fiddler. 

The Color Purple Seating Question  Jul 26 2016, 12:48:16 AM

Ben Stiller...........

Fiddler on the Roof Rush  Jul 22 2016, 01:15:33 PM

So does it totally matter if you get there before the box office opens to get a rush ticket? Sounds like many people are getting tickets a few hours after it opens. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Jul 19 2016, 08:33:03 PM

So quick question, for 2 show days, do more people in line tend to claim seats only for the evening show or the matinee? Or do people typically just take whatever is offered, regardless of which show it is. Thanks!

Your First Broadway Show  Jul 17 2016, 09:04:20 PM

I saw Phantom in NYC in October 2006. I was only 5 at the time, but my grandmother had played the Canadian Cast recording for me on car trips so many times, that many of the songs were familiar to me. But I still remember seeing it onstage, and just how spellbound I was by it. So glad I was exposed at such a young age smiley

Celie Replacements  Jul 17 2016, 08:54:38 PM

Does anyone have any idea how much longer she'll be in the show?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You