News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaysarahelaine

Member Name: broadwaysarahelaine
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Pop the new MT? .....HELP:/
 Jan 17 2016, 08:12:30 PM

Wow. I cannot believe I never thought of that....I feel Dumb lol

Pop the new MT? .....HELP:/
 Jan 17 2016, 08:07:03 PM

Okay, so I am currently in college and found out I have received a final callback for a theatre company. However, for this audition they want me to sing a pop song. I am open an flexible to the idea, but because I was musical theatre trained, I am worried my voice will butcher a lot of the songs sung today. Does anyone have any suggestions of good pop songs for a female musical theatre style voice? 

WHY NO FUNNY FEMALE MONOLOGUES?
 Jul 18 2015, 01:09:16 PM

Okay, so I am auditioning for a regional production of You Can't Take it With You and I was looking for some comedic monologues and/or a funny female scene that I can piece together to make a monologue, BUT THERE ARE LIKE NO TRUELY FUNNY FEMALE CHARACTERS (or maybe I am just looking in the wrong place. Either way I just wanted to see who you guys thought some of the funniest female characters in stage play history were.

Bridges sheet music
 Jul 16 2014, 11:11:07 AM
I know I already asked this but I need to find out when the bridges of Madison county sheet music is coming out I have literally tried to find out everywhere but no one seems to know.

Please help me on my quest for be most beautiful sheet music ever

Stunning Trailer of Miss Saigon Revival
 Jul 16 2014, 01:05:29 AM
So is this coming to broadway?!?! Please god say yes
Shows In Need of A Revival
 Jul 10 2014, 11:51:55 AM
Passing Strange!!!!!!

City of angels

Children of Eden

Rocky the musical
 Jul 10 2014, 12:02:54 AM
Ok so I know it's late. But I just need to know peoples thoughts on the show. I want to give it a chance but for some reason it irks me. The set looks awesome, but I'm scared to spend my money on it. Thoughts?

Into the Woods Movie Cast
 Jul 8 2014, 11:43:24 AM
Thank god about little red is the link on YouTube of Meryl
 Jul 8 2014, 11:43:23 AM
Thank god about little red is the link on YouTube of Meryl
 Jul 8 2014, 10:43:09 AM
Okay so I'm not as nervous about Meryl Streep (her acting will be great but I'm scared of the singing) what I am really worried about is Emily blunt as the bakers wife. I may be oblivious to the reasons but I just find it random. No offense to her she's great. But I also heard Sophia grace was up for the part of little red at one point?!?!?!?! I'm so confused about some of the choices. This is such a beautiful musical I don't want it tarnished
PLEASE HELP ME!!!:(
 Jul 5 2014, 11:14:00 PM
Thanks! I know I just suck at researching online I NEVER get what I want. But your great!
Bridges of Madison County
 Jul 5 2014, 10:59:29 PM
I CAN'T ??
 Jul 5 2014, 10:58:56 PM
Thanks so much:)
Bridges of Madison County
 Jul 5 2014, 10:31:54 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS SHEET MUSIC COMES OUT!?!?!?!?!!?
 Jul 5 2014, 10:30:47 PM
Hey guys!! okay so can anyone help me figure out good dumb showgirl type characters/songs. That is my "type" and i am trying to find a good audition song emulating that style.

Please stay away from:
Adelaide
Janet Van De Graff
Millie

(those are all just to overdone) PLEASE LET ME KNOW:)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You