News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SillyGirl2

Member Name: SillyGirl2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: GO SEE the OFF-BROADWAY 'FRANKENSTEIN'
 Nov 24 2007, 11:48:22 PM
jaystarr - I appreciate it, but I'm through with this place. I don't know how you stand it.

LimelightMike - Just hang outside the theater. They all come out the front doors. You'll need to approach them though. (Hunter likes to run away real fast.)

Ciao ya'll.

One last shout: GO SEE FRANKENSTEIN!

Nov 24 2007, 11:40:15 PM
broadwaybound, I completely agree. The reason I started this thread was to try and attract people to go see the show. And that is all.

This will end my posting here.

Nov 24 2007, 11:22:11 PM
Hey now. I am not at 37 Arts con artist, and more than just a crazed Blanchard fan. I love for all the cast members. So that's not an excuse.

Please don't tell people not to see a show because you think it's terrible. We're just trying to get out of that habit in this thread. lol

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, yes. But give everyone and everything a decent chance before you judge them. =)

Nov 24 2007, 10:20:55 PM
I know. The critics don't like it. Which figures because usually when critics don't like it, I do....yay for opposites..

"No one is gonna change anyone else's opinions. So it's pointless to bitch and fight with each other about it. If you don't like it, fine. If you did, great. Let people judge for themselves whether they like something or not. I hate when people judge a show without seeing it. This is Off-Broadway, you can get theater tickets for really cheap, so take a chance esp

re: Photos : Frankenstein (the OFF-Brodway musical)
 Nov 24 2007, 09:28:19 PM
Kinda looks a bit compressed or something, yeah? Hehehe.

I still think he's got this adorable look to him.

Nov 24 2007, 08:44:45 PM
Whatever. I consider him a friend. The relationship between he and I is exactly that. Between he and I. If he considers me a friend, fine. If not, I don't care. I consider him a friend, and that's all that matters. End of story.

Next flame...

Nov 24 2007, 08:41:13 PM
"Friend as in you two go out for coffee and gabbing, or friend as in you've seen him at the stage door and he remembers you?" <-- Why the hell does that matter?

"I've seen incredible sets Off-Broadway. Die Mommie Die, The Receptionist, Blackbird, Crazy Mary, just off the top of my head." <--Okay.

"A first-hand expert opinion! I'll mark that one as valid." <--yo...did I say my opinion was the only one? No. That's why I STRESSED that it was an OPINION! Do I think I know eve

Nov 24 2007, 07:37:38 PM
That's true. I don't know about that costume choice, but I'm not gonna complain.
 Nov 24 2007, 07:17:35 PM
HEAR
HEAR.

Nov 24 2007, 07:15:21 PM
All right let's see what more trouble I can stir up now...

"Damn, you really still can't understand sillygirl (which is a very fitting name, btw)." <--uncalled for. You're dissing the show, not me, remember?

mymancape - I'm simply asking because everyone keeps saying how they hate it. I would like to see the different takes on it. I'm not FORCING I am asking. Who said you had to answer? No one. I'm sorry that my curiosity is an annoyance to you. And YES, I didn't say anything

Nov 24 2007, 03:38:10 PM
Then how the hell can you sit and say that it's "not good"? You sir, don't have the right to say that without even seeing it.
 Nov 24 2007, 03:18:54 PM
jake, my question is this. What is so bad about it? Why is it "not good"?
re: Support Steve Blanchard - everyone's favorite longest running
 Nov 24 2007, 02:59:44 PM
Yeah seriously.
 Nov 24 2007, 02:58:35 PM
Who said she was? She's just pointing out a fact. Why should that make her special? Because she actually has a mind of her own??
 Nov 24 2007, 02:45:55 PM
Can I ask, what did you not like about it? What makes it so awful?
 Nov 24 2007, 02:11:36 PM
I don't know why it's hated. And I'm sure by posting this, there will be tons of hateful feedback. HURRAH! =)
re: Support Steve Blanchard - everyone's favorite longest running
 Nov 24 2007, 02:10:19 PM
I actually wish I could have seen Johnny Guitar. Glad to know he was great in it though. Not that I expected otherwise. =)
 Nov 24 2007, 02:09:07 PM
MyManCape - go act like a man and get a life instead of hanging around here insulting me please kthxbye.
 Nov 24 2007, 02:07:51 PM
Wow is there really a need to throw insults at me? Is this what happens when anyone loves a show?

God forbid you run and find someone who is in love with Spring Awakening and Legally Blonde!

re: No Little Mermaid...Please Help!
 Nov 24 2007, 01:40:30 PM
Frankenstein is definitely a great one to go see. There's also "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change!" which is a hilarious one. I'd reccomend those two to anyone and everyone.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You