News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DallasS

DallasS Profile Photo
Member Name: DallasS
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/17/19
 Mar 20 2019, 05:00:36 AM

quizking101 said: "But I also think that the producers overestimated the amount of Boomers who want to spend $120+ to see a musical retrospective about her life when it’s entirely feasible to spend about the same (or sometimes less) to still see the real Cher on tour"

This is exactly the case I think right now with her big Mamma Mia Abba world tour going on.  I would have loved to have seen The Cher Show...I love SJB..I came to NYC the first weekend i

Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY
 Feb 10 2019, 12:45:05 AM
According to tweet Laura Benanti just replied to a few minutes ago she has extended. Someone asked her if she'll still be in show 2/24 and she said yup.

I was there tonight. She was in and she was lovely. Her voice was wonderful. She had a cold you could tell she kept sniffling and blowing her nose, but she still hit the notes. Show sounded great.

Any Idea When Waitress Replacement Will Be Announced?
 Jan 11 2019, 06:53:23 PM

Hi!

So I've booked a very last minute first time trip to NYC, have always dreamed of getting to go...and I'm coming the morning of 2/9 and flying back out the night of the 12th...I already have a ticket for My Fair Lady Saturday night but have several other options to see shows......I'm curious does anyone know when they will announce who will be playing Jenna once Sara B leaves on the 3rd? There's no way she extends I'm assuming? I hate to buy tick

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Aug 10 2016, 03:38:08 PM

pc1145N said: "Has anyone heard back from Heather Headley while she's been in The Color Purple?"

I did :) she signed both my photos I sent to her a few weeks ago :)

Kristin Chenoweth Tour
 Feb 1 2016, 12:15:03 PM

not from Charlotte...made the four hour drive last night...but was well worth it :)))

Kristin Chenoweth Tour
 Feb 1 2016, 11:52:18 AM

I was also at the Charlotte show last night, and it was obvious she wasn't feeling well, I was kinda worried when she missed a couple of the notes in Should I Be Sweet, Maybe this Time, and Taylor the Latte Boy, the first three songs, but after that, she kept drinking water (from a Bojangles cup, made great jokes about that lol) and her voice seemed to return to pure perfection, the rest of the show was spot on.....and I honestly loved it even more than Idina's world tour that I went

a few extra signed playbills for sale
 Oct 16 2015, 12:04:38 AM

thanks to those who've PMd me....I just updated list removing what has sold and added a couple new things!

a few extra signed playbills for sale
 Oct 5 2015, 10:25:15 PM

updated

a few extra signed playbills/memorabillia for sale
 Sep 30 2015, 07:11:49 PM

I am clearing out a few of my playbills....I'm running out of places to store them!

If you're interested in any of them PM me your email address and I can send you a picture!

-If There Is I Havent Found It Yet playbill signed by Jake Gyllenhaal and cast $35

-Macbeth Revival Alan Cumming and the rest of the cast signed $25

-Sex with Strangers playbill signed by Anna Gunn and Billy Magnussen $25

-Rock of Ages Pride Playbill Cast signed $15

-Grace play

Aug 11 2015, 09:25:08 AM

Kelli O'Hara wrote me a lovely letter back on LCT stationary, signed both my photos and sent me a King and I pride playbill <3

Aug 2 2015, 06:38:43 PM

I got playbills in the last week or two signed by the casts of On the Twentieth Century, Of Good Stock, and An Act of God (with a donation) :) Very happy!

Jun 22 2015, 12:24:49 PM

In the last week and a half or so I heard back from Carey Mulligan from Skylight, Amanda Seyfried from The Way We Get By, Charles Shaughnessy from Ever After, Justin Bartha from Permission, and today I got my vintage 1980 Evita playbill back signed by Patti LuPone and a cast signed pride playbill from Shows for Days <3

Broadway Cares
 Apr 10 2015, 07:33:11 AM

That's really strange. I've never seen preprinted playbills. Closest I can think is when Fran Drescher stamped her signature on Cinderella playbills. 

Can you post a picture? The playbill I got from Its Only A Play in January is definitely hand signed. 

Mar 1 2015, 12:22:49 AM
@gleek Jennifer Nettles signed my photos for me. I saw someone sent to the stage manager and got a playbill but Jennifer did not sign it. Carly did tho.

I also got my playbill from the stage manager signed by Anna Chlumsky and the cast of You Can't Take... :)cant

Feb 27 2015, 07:56:06 AM
Heard back from Helen Mirren, Rosie Perez, and Kristin Chenoweth this week. Helen and Rosie signed 1 photo each. Kristin kept my items, her assistant sent back a presigned photo, postmarked from Los Angeles.
 Feb 27 2015, 07:53:55 AM
Was your "You Can't Take...." playbill signed by Rose Byrne or Anna Chlumsky?
 Feb 12 2015, 05:20:38 PM
Idk about Beautiful but If/Then still is requesting $25. I heard back with a donation request from them last week.
 Feb 11 2015, 04:29:53 PM
Received a playbill from Honeymoon in Vegas last week, and heard back from Jennifer Nettles yesterday! :)
How to Succeed Playbill Signed by SJP/Broderick
 Feb 7 2015, 08:12:27 PM
If anyone is interested in purchasing a How to Succeed playbill signed by Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick for $35, please message me! I will send you a picture!

It's currently listed on eBay now!

Sep 11 2014, 04:28:07 PM
Did the entire cast sign it? Could you post a picture? I sent for one, hope I get it back soon! :) Congrats!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You