pixeltracker

Any Idea When Waitress Replacement Will Be Announced?

Any Idea When Waitress Replacement Will Be Announced?

DallasS Profile Photo
DallasS
#1Any Idea When Waitress Replacement Will Be Announced?
Posted: 1/11/19 at 6:53pm

Hi!

So I've booked a very last minute first time trip to NYC, have always dreamed of getting to go...and I'm coming the morning of 2/9 and flying back out the night of the 12th...I already have a ticket for My Fair Lady Saturday night but have several other options to see shows......I'm curious does anyone know when they will announce who will be playing Jenna once Sara B leaves on the 3rd? There's no way she extends I'm assuming? I hate to buy tickets now not knowing who is going to be in it..

Other shows I'm considering are Pretty Woman, Mean Girls, and Chicago...would love to see Network or Mockingbird but I know they seem to be sold out.....if anyone has any advice/tips/discount codes would love a private message....thanks :) <3

PM me if you're interested in purchasing or trading signed playbills! I have a large collection! :)

KathyNYC2
#2Any Idea When Waitress Replacement Will Be Announced?
Posted: 1/12/19 at 12:02am

No idea.

In my opinion, you should go see a show because you want to see it. Even if the cast is set..there is always the possibility that someone is going to be sick or have a personal issue and not be there when you are there. I remember people got upset when Sara got the flu last time around..and were upset when Kat McPhee missed a bunch of show- the nerve - because her father died. Things happen.

You want to see the show..take a chance. There have been 6 Jennas so far- actually 7 if you count the occasional understudy Molly J...all are talented and bring their special talents to the role.

Videos