News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lmw8880

Member Name: lmw8880
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet stagedoor?
 Feb 26 2017, 05:07:29 PM

Funny- I was just looking up this information when I saw this thread so thank you in advance :)

I have a question- do I have enough time to get to the stage door at the end of the show with a person in a wheel chair before cast members leave? It's been several years since I stage doored! Thank you again in advance!

Great Comet Seating Thread
 Jan 14 2017, 11:51:40 AM

Hi-

i was wondering if anyone could help me out. I bought tickets yesterday for my mom who is in a wheelchair and I. I bought the handicap seats and I can't see a seating chart where they might be in comparison to the stage/action going on. We are in the orchestra sections H and J seats 23. My worry is my mom is only 4'8. I asked the box office if she should be able to see and he kind of waved me me off and said it should be fine. Does anyone know if these seats are okay? 

‘Hair’ Has New Way to Spread the Love
 Feb 2 2010, 08:35:01 PM
MunchkininOZ629-I will try to let you know tomorrow night but I don't know if I will have access to the internet. If not I'll let you know Friday.

I am also hoping Gavin is better by tomorrow night!

‘Hair’ Has New Way to Spread the Love
 Feb 2 2010, 08:12:01 AM
MunchkininOZ629 I was also wondering about the lotto lately too. I am going tomorrow night and was wondering what to expect. Thanks in advance!
Hair thread.
 Jan 14 2010, 03:54:22 PM
I have yet another lotto question. I am planning on seeing Hair the first week of February (probably a Wednesday night if that makes a difference)and was wondering what the likelihood of getting tickets? IS it worth getting tickets now? Also, what are the alternatives for people who don't win the lottery? Are there any discounted tickets or SRO? There will be two of us so that doubles our chances. I have only done the lotto twice for two different shows(lost once and won once...those are pre
re: Theater etiquette gone forever?
 Jan 2 2010, 10:44:22 PM
I do think for the most part that etiquette at the theater is gone for good. People don't care and for whatever reason they think they are entitled to do whatever they please.

I took my niece to the city to see The Lion King right before Thanksgiving and the teenagers behind us were the worse. They were obnoxious and kept on swearing and kicking my chair. I turned around and basically yelled at them before I gave them one warning. After that I went and got the usher, which was enou

re: re: re: re: Jackie Hoffman Sings from the Taylor Swift Songbook
 Jan 2 2010, 03:11:27 PM
I think Taylor Swift could learn a few things from Jackie.
re: How long will HAIR be around
 Jan 1 2010, 05:45:19 PM
I was going to post something about this because I am hoping to see the show in January or the beginning of February. I am planning on going during the week (a Tuesday or Wednesday) and was wondering if anyone did rush lately and how it is in general. I'm debating on whether I should buy my tickets now or just wait until I get there. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/29
 Nov 30 2009, 10:32:56 PM
AwesomeDanny-Thanks for the explanation.
re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/29
 Nov 30 2009, 05:56:48 PM
I mean no disrespect but why did Burn the Floor extend it's run?
re: UnGLEEful
 Nov 25 2009, 10:16:59 PM
ActingIsLovee-i completely agree with you. The only thing i could think of was it was intentionally supposed to be that bad. I did learn tonight that Hair should never be used in a remix of any kind (especially in a mesh with a Beyonce song).
re: Where's Franz (Tom Lenk) ?
 Nov 25 2009, 08:41:03 PM
I met him after the show back in October. He was very sweet and kind and even posed for a picture and then we chatted a little bit about Buffy. He didn't seem arrogant at all.
re: WORST Directed Musicals You've Ever Seen
 Oct 26 2009, 10:54:55 PM
The most recent revival of Jesus Christ Superstar (early 2000's). It's the only show I have ever walked out of.
re: Lee Daniels to helm 'Miss Saigon' adaptation (aiming for '11)
 Oct 21 2009, 12:03:09 AM
I hope that this is done well and isn't a let down. It's my favorite musical of all times and I would love to see it on the big screen.

I can't think of any casting for it Hollywood wise, but I agree with Pgenre's thought for Jamie Fox as John.

re: Lion King help, please
 Oct 19 2009, 10:28:29 PM
thanks playhousebeauty for the replay!
 Oct 19 2009, 10:00:27 PM
I haven't tried it yet. I had a hard time viewing the disney on broadway website. I was just thanking millie for responding. Thanks for the heads up on the code not working.

Have you ever been in the theatre? If I get seats in the mezz do you think that the seats will be decent?

Oct 19 2009, 09:11:02 PM
Thanks for the reply!
Lion King help, please
 Oct 18 2009, 11:51:21 AM
Hi,
I am going to take my nine year old niece to see The Lion King next month. I was wondering if there are any discount codes available (i don't think they are but I thought I would ask).

Also, are the seats in the mezzanine all right? The theatre looks small enough that they might be okay.

Thank you for your help in advance.

The New Billy Elliot Love Thread
 Sep 27 2009, 06:30:52 PM
Geridith-Thanks for the replay. Are there usually any tickets available at the box office when the show is sold out?
re: Gluten free resturants in NYC?
 Sep 27 2009, 06:25:11 PM
Thank you again everyone! Your inputs are appreciated!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You