Lion King help, please

lmw8880
#1Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/18/09 at 11:51am

Hi,
I am going to take my nine year old niece to see The Lion King next month. I was wondering if there are any discount codes available (i don't think they are but I thought I would ask).

Also, are the seats in the mezzanine all right? The theatre looks small enough that they might be okay.

Thank you for your help in advance.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#2re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/18/09 at 12:37pm

http://schooltix.com/lion_01.html

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

lmw8880
#2re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/19/09 at 9:11pm

Thanks for the reply!

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#3re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/19/09 at 9:47pm

How come, when I tried to use that code for myself, Ticketmaster said that it was not a valid code?

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

lmw8880
#4re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/19/09 at 10:00pm

I haven't tried it yet. I had a hard time viewing the disney on broadway website. I was just thanking millie for responding. Thanks for the heads up on the code not working.

Have you ever been in the theatre? If I get seats in the mezz do you think that the seats will be decent?

PlayhouseBeauty Profile Photo
PlayhouseBeauty
#5re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/19/09 at 10:05pm

The mezz seats should be fine. I sat third row orchestra and thought that i was way to close. I think from the mezz you will get a fuller view of the show.

lmw8880
#6re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/19/09 at 10:28pm

thanks playhousebeauty for the replay!

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#7re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/19/09 at 10:28pm

"How come, when I tried to use that code for myself, Ticketmaster said that it was not a valid code?"

There are four different codes and many blackout dates and date changes. Read everything.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Gary Indiana
#8re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/20/09 at 1:49am

It's one of the larger Broadway theaters, but you should be fine in the Mezzanine, especially towards the front. Personally, I prefer the Lion King from higher up since it gives a better view of the overall picture of the stage. You can see all the different things happening and how they all come together.

adillalil Profile Photo
adillalil
#9re: Lion King help, please
Posted: 10/20/09 at 2:48am

The mezzanine at the Minskoff is unusually far from the stage. I felt like I wanted to be closer at first, but it's true that the overall view is great.

Videos