News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cockeyedoptimist2

cockeyedoptimist2 Profile Photo
Member Name: cockeyedoptimist2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TodayTix Code?  Mar 16 2016, 07:56:59 AM

$35 off: referral code YVFNY plus voucher MARCH!  

Ramin Karimloo and Jenn Colella joining Vancouver Opera Evita  Mar 16 2016, 07:20:31 AM

How were the sets and costumes for their previous musicals?  

I'm thinking of going to Vancouver in time for this, since I've always wanted to go there anyways.

Blackbird Rush  Mar 15 2016, 01:14:15 PM

I rushed today and there was only 5 people there by 10am. 

I did however try and rush an hour or two before curtain on a Thursday before opening and was told it was sold out.

TodayTix Code?  Mar 12 2016, 12:31:43 AM

For $35 off, use referral code YVFNY plus voucher MARCH!  

ECLIPSED rush availability~recently ?  Mar 11 2016, 08:39:18 PM

I got a rush ticket half hour before curtain Thursday 3/3 for $39 in orchestra center row O.  No complaints about the seat, great show.

The king and I previews thread  Mar 19 2015, 12:20:39 PM
Has anybody done student rush for this yet?
The king and I previews thread  Mar 12 2015, 10:16:57 PM
From which seat was this picture taken?

I am so jealous of everyone there!

Sienna Miller in Cabaret  Mar 8 2015, 11:09:01 PM
Seeing her next Saturday, very excited! Are the rear side orchestra seats good? I saw Michelle and Emma from the mezzanine though I'd splurge before the show closes.
Bartlett Sher keeping  Mar 6 2015, 09:40:21 PM
Barlett Sher is my favorite theater director working today. He does a lot of historical and sociological research into the time period of his productions, and always takes care to have a nuanced and historically accurate take on race. Which is rare in the theater world even today, especially when it comes to representation of Asians. Interestingly enough, I read an interview with him during the South Pacific era where he said that he was raised by Chinese stepfather and so he had a personal c
TheaterMania Gold Club, Audience Extras, Play By Play  Mar 4 2015, 09:19:05 PM
I've had Theatermania Gold Club on and off for 4 years now and I've seen a lot of Broadway and Off Broadway shows with them to make it worth it. Likewise, my membership is also up for renewal this month and I'm considering trying out PbP or maybe even getting both. I saw maybe 8 Broadway shows with Gold Club this past year, and even something like 4 shows makes it worth it for me. Overall I don't have much to complain about. I check the website on my phone at least once per day when I'm taki
Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix  Oct 7 2014, 08:05:07 AM
Which code did you use, mamaleh? The lowest balcony seats for You Can't Take it With You are $32, so a $20 code gets you a $12 ticket not including fees (which should be $5-10?)

My $20 code is YVFNY if you need one ! :)

MTC's Friedman Theatre- The Whitest Stage on Broadway  Sep 30 2014, 10:49:56 AM
Yep and that's why Lincoln Center remains my favorite Broadway company by far.
Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix  Sep 30 2014, 10:46:47 AM
Thanks to everyone for the heads up, I used one of y'all's codes and got a $12 ticket to You Can't Take It With You!

Here's my code if anyone is interested: YVFNY for $20 off- definitely not expired. Paying it forward :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You