News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayFanatic454

BroadwayFanatic454 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayFanatic454
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2024 Tony Predictions  Apr 25 2024, 06:15:11 PM

DELETE- REPEAT!

Palace Theatre construction  Oct 30 2023, 02:03:11 PM
Broadway Flash said: "This is opening up next spring."

As in 2024?

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods  May 10 2022, 11:22:11 AM

FANtomFollies said: "Silly little question - I'm going to see the show tonight and am wondering what the temperature was like inside NYCC? Debating if I can wear a short sleeve shirt or if I'll be too cold in there. I'm sitting front mezz if that makes any difference :)"

I was very warm in the mezzanine and multiple people around me said the same thing. If that helps! 

Drama League Award Nominations 2022  Apr 25 2022, 01:39:30 PM

JBroadway said: "BroadwayFanatic454 said: "@JBroadway, It does say on their website that VAGRANT TRILOGY did not make the cut-off and will be considered next year."

Fair enough, but I was mainly thinking of her performance in English, which was extraordinary.
"

I completely agree with you! So looking forward to seeing her in VAGRANT TRILOGY on Friday. What an exceptional season it has been for Off-Broadway plays!

Drama League Award Nominations 2022  Apr 25 2022, 12:18:24 PM

@JBroadway, It does say on their website that VAGRANT TRILOGY did not make the cut-off and will be considered next year. 

The Official TDF Thread  Apr 17 2022, 10:26:46 AM

A Strange Loop, last night at 8PM. I was seated in the Mezzanine, Row C, Seat 18. 

BLACK NO MORE Musical premiering at the New Group in January 2022, with a buzzy creative team & cast  Jan 19 2022, 10:45:11 AM

Just got notified that my ticket for tonight has been refunded. Tonight’s performance canceled, first performance pushed to tomorrow.

COVID performance cancellation  Dec 28 2021, 10:40:39 PM

ACL2006 said: "Jordan Levinson said: "NotThatSmart said: "So, Tinawas successful tonight? This is good news."

They came back last night
"

Kayla Davion has been their only Tina since they restarted on Sunday. Nkeki is still out and no word on if either Tina u/s are back with the show. They have two shows tomorrow, so if Nkeki, Ari Groover & Leandra Ellis-Gaston are still out, expect the evening show to

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 17 2020, 07:54:18 PM
Bought a ticket for North Country tonight. Was Left Mezzanine Row F, one seat away from being all the way on the left side.
The Jungle - St. Ann's Warehouse  Jul 15 2019, 04:28:25 PM

Bumping this to see if maybe someone knows anything about a transfer this season? Hadn't seen anything about this one posted in a while, but sorry if I am repeating something. 

Everybodys Talking About Jamie transfer?  May 12 2019, 09:01:24 PM

Any speculation and/or rumor of this transferring in the 19/20 season? 

Sorry if this is a dumb question, just genuinely curious. 

Ticketmaster previews new Jenna?  Feb 3 2019, 10:12:23 AM

That's Lucie Jones. 

OPENING NIGHT HAMILTON OBC Signed Playbill  Jan 29 2019, 04:41:04 PM

Yes, I just relisted it on ebay since it got no traction on here.

Here is the link for anyone interested: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223351476274

OPENING NIGHT HAMILTON OBC Signed Playbill  Jan 28 2019, 10:31:37 PM

Hi all,

I am selling a Hamilton OBC Signed Playbill (Including Lin's signature) from Opening Night of the show. PM me with offers. I will send pictures upon request for those with legitimate inquiries. I have an excellent track record of selling playbills, as seen on my Mercari page (I will provide my username for those interested).

Thanks and have a great day! 

Next WICKED Cast  Feb 28 2018, 01:13:20 PM

Does anyone have any idea when Jackie and Amanda Jane's contracts are up? Any insight or direction to another board/message that has this info (looked and didn't see anything so apologies if there is stuff out there) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! :) 

Betsy Wolfe departs CAROUSEL  Sep 18 2017, 11:24:45 PM

Honestly glad this happening, didn't care for her Jenna. 

Seeking 2 Tickets to WAITRESS for Friday Night  Jun 6 2017, 08:38:27 PM

Anyone have Orchestra seats to Waitress this Saturday night at a reasonable price or know of anyone that might?

Let me know! Thanks in advance! 

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews  Apr 11 2017, 12:05:52 PM

Stage Door Sally said: "I believe Row H far left might have a restricted view at times. I sat in Row H Left the other day, but on the aisle and it was fine, but the further down that row some people were craning their necks.

"Thank you so much for this info! I ended up getting some Row M Left Orch a couple seats in but still pretty far down. Hope the view will be ok. Either way, it's sure to be an amazing show! Thanks again for your reply!

&n

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews  Apr 10 2017, 10:11:52 PM

Anyone know if Row H all the way left would be restricted any? 

Thanks!

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews  Apr 10 2017, 10:11:38 PM

Anyone know if Row H all the way left would be restricted any? 

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You