News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for *kat*

Member Name: *kat*
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tonight
 Aug 20 2007, 03:01:52 AM
I saw the SF/Chicago cast for the first time last Friday. Just have to add to the comment that I also enjoyed Jonathan Weir's take on Gyp. I have to agree that he plays him as a more bad-ass mob boss. Pretty scary. :)

Also on the Friday show, near the end of the show...there was a big bang that came from the bottom of the stage right before Bob Crewe inducts the 4 Seasons into the RR Hall of Fame. The guys actually came out a bit delayed than usual, even though they started right

Clips from today
 Jul 26 2007, 09:25:50 PM
By the way for the Jersey Boys fans in the Bay Area. Do you know what the line is like for Student Rush tickets nowadays? We were thinking about seeing the 2nd Company and was wondering how early we'd need to get in line for tickets (on the weekends)?

Thanks!

Clips from today
 Jul 26 2007, 09:20:47 PM
I live in LA and have seen both Chris and Rick (also just got to see John Lloyd Young while in NYC last week). Strictly speaking about vocals -- I love John Lloyd Young's voice. It just has this incredible tone and range. I think his voice is exceptional.

But...and I think this may be influenced because he was the first Frankie I saw -- I'm a big Chris Jones fan as well. He has a fantastic voice, but more so, he really matures onstage from the teenage to the adult Frankie. (JLY doe

re: Spring Awakening- really all that racy?
 Jul 24 2007, 01:47:15 AM
Just saw the show and loved it. I don't think my parents would love it. I brought my younger eighteen-year old brother with me and he said he felt uncomfortable. I guess it just depends how you think your parents will react.

I didn't mind it, but I wouldn't want to be sitting next to my dad watching the boobs/butt scene.

re: Jersey Boys SRO?
 Jul 24 2007, 01:35:53 AM
I did SRO last Weds (7/1. We were really nervous so we got there at 2:15ish for the evening show. 2 more people showed up at 3:30. But by 4:00-4:15 the 10 tickets were gone.

Hope this helps. The SRO are very nice tickets for $26.50. August Wilson is a pretty intimate theater. Your view is blocked for any scenes on the catwalk or any of the screens. I thought they were still great tickets. Especially since you need to buy tix months in advance (especially since Christian Hoff may be leaving and JLY contract is set to end in October sometime).

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You