News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayDream1012

Member Name: BroadwayDream1012
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

If you could have dinner with any...
 Jun 27 2010, 07:44:21 PM
Hate to sound cliche...
but Kristin Chenoweth hands down. Her attitude, perspective, faith, ett I admire so much!!

...although Sutton does rank....
WAIT WAIT WAIT how about Lauren Graham??! There we go. Top 3.

Although if I could do the "I Wish" game...Larson would be number one.

Sean Hayes/Cheno Vacations?
 Jun 19 2010, 06:48:43 PM
I'm looking at tickets for Promises, Promises. I've already seen the show, but I'm buying really close tickets this time to really see Sean Haye's expressions. I'm going to be in the city for almost two weeks, and I was just wondering, could anyone tell me if they know of a scheduled vacation for either Sean or Kristin??? Or where I can look? I'm having a hard time finding anything, and Bway Understudies is down...I don't know where I should be looking!!! Any help/suggestions/off dates and vacat
Is there an Addams Family discount code for previews?
 Jan 3 2010, 04:36:11 PM
Not that I'm aware of, but they do student rush!
re: Addams Family Student Rush?
 Dec 26 2009, 08:27:52 PM
Does The Addams Family accept High School ID??? Does anyone have solid proof or know someone who has done this? PLEASE respond soon..thanks
re: Next to Normal Rush Saturday August 8th
 Aug 3 2009, 09:17:01 PM
...wasn't Rent the first show to switch to lotto, because the kids were SLEEPING in front of the theatre all night and it like, was a safety issue with so many people being packed there for the night??
Tuesday Wicked lotto chances?
 Aug 2 2009, 04:40:41 PM
Just wondering....what has the turn out of the Wicked lotto on a Tuesday with ideal weather been recently? I'm just trying to judge my chances. . . . Thanks...
**Edit, sorry, I mean what would the average turnout be on a Tuesday with ideal weather? Like what has it been recently? Any first hand accounts much appreciated. Thanks!

N2N Rush tix on a Saturday??
 Jul 26 2009, 07:37:13 PM
I was wondering, at what time do I have to be at the Next to Normal box office on a Saturday morning to GURANTEE rush ticket to either performance? Thanks so much!!!
re: Disney Announces Casting Search For The Next 'Ariel'
 Jan 15 2009, 10:13:06 PM
As soon as I read the title for this thread my heart skipped a beat when the thought came up that it might be a reality show. Thank heavens it's not!
And I do have to agree...why didn't they contact Laura? I still believe she'd be amazing in the role.

re: Nicest Bway Star You've Ever Met??
 Jan 1 2009, 11:32:01 AM
Many are sweet. But my standouts:
Kristin Chenoweth. After a concert at Lincoln center she signed autographs for every single person waiting, and before getting into her car to leave she asked if everyone who wanted something got it, and she stood there smiling and waving for people to take pictures. The sweetest thing.
Sutton Foster as well. She actually listens to you and pays attention. Takes her time and makes small conversation. So sweet!!
Jennifer Cody as well. I caught her bef

re: Ashford and Block Set to Play Wicked's Witches
 Aug 27 2007, 09:47:08 PM
AHh I hope I get to see them!!! This will most definitley be an interesting pair! But the two in their own right are fantastic!

Annaleigh is going to be one of (if not) the youngest actress to play Glinda!

hehe. She is definitley one of the youngest...but Erin Mackey actually first took on the role when she was 20 (Just turned 21 in June). So she is currantly the youngest principal ever in Wicked. Hehe. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

re: I Refuse To See a Musical! Yuck!
 Jul 29 2007, 10:14:59 PM
I second what popular elphie said!! I hate my friends who think me liking Broadway is just a waste of time and is a boring 'obsession' ..they have never seen a musical in their life, and I just don't argue with them and let them have their opinion. I pretty much end those conversations so no flames are thrown.
re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?
 Jul 29 2007, 04:08:44 PM
Not a Broadway audience but...
in February, one of the times I saw Wicked in Chicago, the audience didn't seem to be happy AT ALL! Their applause was extremeley quite, and after Loathing my mom screamed because she loves when Erin & Dee sing it, (don't ask, I can't figure it out), but everyone in her row looked at her. Anyway, as far as I remember, I think at curtain call, half the audience was standing and the other half were still in their seats.

re: Derrick Williams ???
 Jul 29 2007, 04:03:05 PM
and may I add he is a great Fiyero =D I saw him 4 times in Chicago. He is pretty sweet :]
re: Julia Murney in Wicked.....huge disappointment
 Jul 25 2007, 09:09:04 PM
I do hate to say this, but I didn't like her terribly much compared to other Elphie's I've seen. She has a nasily voice, which doesn't work in my opinion. I have friends who share my opinions on her as well. I think they should bring in Dee Roscioli from the Chicago cast. She is amazing.
re: STAGE DOOR QUESTION - I'm just curious. Has anyone here...
 Jul 25 2007, 09:03:18 PM
I know there are very mixed emotions & opnions on this and I see why. I HAVE done this, and personally didn't see anything wrong with it. It wasn't for any person who had a large crowd, just a smaller actor/actress whom I admired. I have intentions of stagedooring next time I am in the city for a show i'm not seeing again, but to make my situation more reasonable, my mom refuses to see this paticular show again (We've seen it already). I would really like to meet and get pictures with these cast
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You