News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for playbilled

Member Name: playbilled
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Totally Tisch
 Nov 14 2007, 02:19:41 AM
As AEA members, during this strike they could only appear at the gala as volunteer AEA performers. Since they were unemployed, they were no longer contracted to do that performance because of the strike. They showed up. Tisch was honoring their show and the performers involved who attended Tisch. I guess they were showing support for something that has dramatically affected them and the rest of the broadway community (a major part of Tisch) this past week. Nothing wrong with giving a shout out t
re: New Wicked Witches Confirmed
 Aug 28 2007, 01:35:26 AM
WHY WHYYYY!!!!??? do people feel so compelled to drag out this Lea rumor. It is completely false. THERE IS NO TRUTH TO IT. She is not going to be in the show any time soon...especially not after Block.
re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording
 Aug 23 2007, 03:05:24 AM
While I totally get it...I just don't think you should let fan-boyism get the best of you. Every renthead in the world thought the only way the film could be done was with the original cast (including myself)...but you'd be lying to youself if you actually thought that worked out beautifully. Haha. I also think it's hard to feel like this has to be attached to the NYC production. It's a new group of people but it's also been 3 years since it was even on stage! Why not just pull a new group toget
re: Bye Bye Birdie Workshop...
 Aug 19 2007, 11:52:11 AM
It's indeed happening...but the rumor is not for another year because Block is doing 9-5 and Lee is signing for 6 more months at Poppins
re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
 Aug 19 2007, 02:29:16 AM
Gerard was wonderful! A clear sign that there is indeed life after John!

Jenn Damiano has a beautiful voice...and Matt Doyle knocked Otto out of the park. That touch me solo gave me chills.

Aug 16 2007, 08:48:33 AM
I'm really happy about the three leads. I think they are all really exciting, cause we have Jenna, and then two great up and coming young guys! I mean, James Snyder could hit it huge when he does Cry Baby here, that's really cool that he's on this.
 Aug 16 2007, 08:31:56 AM
My friend is quite the fan of Matt Doyle. I've only seen him on as ensemble so I can't really judge...She saw him as Melchior and then most recently Otto in Spring Awakening and said that when he came out for the touch me solo as Otto it was "unreal." Very excited for him. I really want to know who the claire is. PS! I totally saw the Jason in that movie "She's the Man."
 Aug 15 2007, 05:16:51 PM
yeah but those clocks run off of YOUR computer clock. It's just all confused. Expect 3 AM guys. Or just sleep...lol...it will be up tomorrow.
 Aug 15 2007, 09:24:12 AM
They won't be posting it until 11:59 PST tonight.
re: bare The Compleate Studio Recording
 Aug 15 2007, 12:08:38 AM
The list is definitely not going up tonight haha. I'm guessing mid-day tomorrow.
 Aug 14 2007, 11:43:43 PM
Michael and Natalie aren't on it...but Jenna may be.
 Aug 14 2007, 10:15:49 PM
Most of those people have confirmed that they are NOT on it already. This show has had a lot of life outside of that production too...Those people shouldn't be the be all end all of BARE.
 Aug 14 2007, 10:01:43 PM
Also, I doubt that it will be posted at midnight...for one thing, this is all based in LA so our midnight is their 9 pm.
 Aug 14 2007, 10:01:36 PM
Also, I doubt that it will be posted at midnight...for one thing, this is all based in LA so our midnight is their 9 pm.

Aug 14 2007, 10:00:28 PM
I'm crazy CRAZY excited right now. It better be posted...is all I'm saying!

Jenna must be a part of it...How could she not? I hear there are MANY new faces though...Maybe that's not a bad thing...it's sort of exciting...and makes it the wait to see how the actual album will turn out even more exciting.

I saw Spring Awakening tonight and tried to grill Matt Doyle. He wouldn't say a word! He just smiled and tried to awkwardly change the subject! ahaha.

I'm dying to know

re: who's leaving in spring awakening?
 Aug 12 2007, 08:25:00 PM
I bet Gallagher will leave before Groff does. Groff is more musical theatre where I feel like Gallagher could take off and do anything...film...television...going HUGE with his band.
 Aug 12 2007, 08:23:07 PM
Well...they've been actively working on this piece since it was off-broadway 3 years ago..so I'm assuming a lot has changed. I'm sure the music is still as great as it was, but placement of songs, lyrical changes and what not are bound to pop up.
 Aug 12 2007, 12:38:06 AM
Haha no where...this is all from begging a cast member to tell me who else was in it. I think it's relatively under wraps but Stephenie J Block talked open about it in that Broadway Bullet interview so..whatever lol.
 Aug 12 2007, 12:28:37 AM
Sarah Hyland from Grey Gardens is Ursula. Skylar Astin and Remy Zaken from Spring Awakening are in the Ensemble...

Wow...they're really going full out here.

re: who's leaving in spring awakening?
 Aug 12 2007, 12:24:25 AM
Lauren's contract is through November.

Robi is indeed leaving on the 25th of August.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You