News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SweetSoprano

SweetSoprano Profile Photo
Member Name: SweetSoprano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: [Title of Show] Transferring BACK Off-Broadway?  Sep 23 2008, 04:38:34 PM
Insider, I don't really agree. It IS a piece of theatre. It may not be your cup of tea, but there are A LOT of people who really love the show. I respect your opinion, but I think you need to have a little more respect for the fans of the show.
re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.  Sep 17 2008, 04:28:51 PM
[Title of Show]. Susan Blackwell has perfect comedic timing, every single one of her lines was hysterical.
re: which new Broadway show are you most looking forward to??  Sep 7 2008, 10:48:08 AM
9 to 5 and Billy Elliot!
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Sep 6 2008, 09:11:24 AM
Hey guys!

I'm thinking of seeing the show again after the Flea Market on the 21st, does the cast come out of the stagedoor between shows? I know they have a 7:30 show on Sundays.

re: If you could play any part what would it be?  Sep 5 2008, 09:05:34 PM
Louise in Gypsy. Hands down.

But also:
Clara in Light in The Piazza
Luisa in The Fantasticks
Young Little Edie in Grey Gardens
Fantine in Les Miserables

re: If you had a choice...  Aug 27 2008, 09:59:15 AM
Billy Elliot.
re: What is your favorite eleventh hour number?  Aug 27 2008, 08:18:50 AM
A Way Back To Then - Title of Show
I Will Never Leave You - Side Show
Rose's Turn - Gypsy
Fable - The Light In The Piazza

re: The Most Unique/Original Voices on Broadway  Aug 26 2008, 09:49:10 AM
Alice Ripley
Bernadette Peters
Julia Murney

re: What's your favorite show on broadway? (Choose only ONE show)  Aug 1 2008, 09:58:49 PM
[Title of Show]
with Gypsy and In The Heights close behind.

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Jul 30 2008, 02:16:09 PM
You're lucky! I've only seen it once, and I'm away for the first three weeks of August. I'm hoping to catch it once again before I leave this weekend.

I love Susan Blackwell for thinking I could be Kerry Butler's little sister!

re: Movies that Were Better than the show  Jul 30 2008, 01:33:30 PM
I agree with Evita and Chicago.
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Jul 30 2008, 01:15:44 PM
^^ We match! LOL!

I think Heidi would be fabulous in anything. I hope she gets a big break sometime soon, she's got a gorgeous voice!

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Jul 30 2008, 01:07:10 PM
^^ I agree, Susan is HILARIOUS! I found myself laughing at her lines the most, her delivery is perfect. Especially the "shine a flashlight in my butt" and "I didn't have a line until now".

I think Heidi has incredible stage presence. I love watching her onstage.

re: Charlotte's Last performance on August 10th  Jul 29 2008, 03:24:20 PM
She's teaching at a Musical Theatre intensive camp.
re: Favorite 'I want' song in a musical  Jul 29 2008, 02:06:02 PM
I agree with you on both of those, Glindathegood22. LOVE those songs.

I also really adore "The Beauty Is" from LITP.

re: Charlotte's Last performance on August 10th  Jul 29 2008, 02:04:21 PM
I know for sure that Charlotte has a conflict almost directly after her scheduled last day.
re: Why was Sara Gettelfinger replaced by Erin Davie in Grey Gardens?  Jul 29 2008, 12:21:33 PM
I saw Sara and thought she was brilliant. She looked much more like the real Edie. While Davie was good, she did look much more like Ebersole. I still prefer Sara to her though.
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Jul 28 2008, 09:17:23 AM
I agree, the cast was amazing at the stagedoor. I've never seen people so gracious and personable.

I need to see the show again. I just love it. I can't stop listening to it!

re: IF you had to steal ONE THING from a Broadway show...  Jul 27 2008, 10:22:53 PM
All of Clara's dresses in The Light In The Piazza! I love them so much!
re: BWW Video Preview: [title of show]  Jul 27 2008, 09:24:49 PM
I wish they showed a song clip of "Die Vampire, Die!" but it made me want to see the show again. "A Way Back To Then" is such a great song!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You