News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lala3

Member Name: lala3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl
 Oct 12 2022, 07:09:29 PM

Highland Guy said: "lala3 said: "But let's be clear Lea was the bully on the set of Glee."

You have no proof of that.

"

Yes of course. Everyone who came forward lied.

Oct 12 2022, 03:22:07 PM

Sutton Ross said: "Bettyboy72 said: "We’ve all had horrible and even abusive co-workers. It’s really annoying that anyone cares what the Glee kids think now and if they will go see Lea. I don’t talk about my past abusive co-workers or even give them my energy.

The fact several people on Glee have gone out of their way to say they won’t see Lea speaks volumes about them. They don’t have contact with her so how can they know who s

Oct 12 2022, 01:58:19 PM

Sutton Ross said: "Lolz. Could not be more correct. An unemployed man gets to state he WONT see her in Funny Girl. Nobody cares, dude. But go OFF."

Uhm Chris Colfer is a very successful writer of a series of children's books which are being made into movies. He has actually expressed little interest in an acting career since Glee ended and he started writing professionally. EDIT: Chris took his option back from 2oth Century Fox because of personnel e

LEAH MICHELE to do 6 nights a week in FUNNY GIRL while Benko does 2
 Jul 3 2022, 01:37:48 AM

UWS10023 said: "inception said: "ManOfLaMuncha said: "UWS10023 said: "I loved her in Seesaw and How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. She seems a little long in the tooth for the role."

You're thinking of Michelle Lee?

Michele Lee is 80 years old, and she would still be a better choice than Lea Michele

"
Oh I know now. She was in Howard The Duck and Back To The

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread
 Nov 8 2021, 08:49:04 PM

Ariana Grande still looks like a teenager and does a great impression of Chenoweth( neither here or there)

Erivo does not look her age and will be covered in green makeup.

And like people have said it moves through time.

Erivo will knock it out of the park and Will quite frankly sing it better than Adele Dazeem.

Ariana has the vocal chops and has acted in a film and tv series.

Her character is not that complex. I’m sure she can pull it of

Matthew Morrison on Bay Area Cabaret, Tony Bennett, Harvey Weinstein, Darren Criss, marriage equality, a Museum of Dance & more!
 Sep 17 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Think this show is perfect for Matt.
I agree Stine  is a better fit for him.
But him and Stephen together would be incredible.

All Female Glengarry Glen Ross Revival??
 Jun 27 2018, 05:19:35 PM

The theatre company I work with which is amateur and is in Canada, on the west coast, was considering producing this play with the original gender casting in fall 2019. Is there a possibility that we won't get the performing rights if a professional production will possibly be running at the same time, even if it's a different country and coast?

POP POLL: Movie Musicals that should NEVER be remade
 Jul 26 2016, 07:03:35 PM

Singin' in the Rain.

I need help finding the perfect uptempo and ballad for my college audition. HELP!
 Dec 1 2015, 02:32:19 PM

You Can Always Count On Me from City of Angels is in your range, has some belt moments, allows for great character acting moments, is funny and up-tempo. It would be a good contrast to a dramatic slow ballad if you need to do more then one song. It is however meant for an older character, i.e. Late 20's to late 30's. But I only say that because I am assuming you are a young college age.

Broadway at the White House
 Nov 27 2015, 05:40:23 PM

broadwaysfguy said: "i liked it and it was nice to see some actual performances after seeing the morning lip synchs at the parade

almost a commercial for Neverland, with two numbers opening, the closing number and Harvey sitting right next to Michelle. Im sure the "juice" has has provided the Obama's contributed to Neverland and his prominent positioning for the event...

Think Harvey's positioning beside Michelle and the extra

The Making of THE WIZ Live airs tonight
 Nov 27 2015, 04:28:32 PM

I too am excited, but wary based on a couple of things. The last two live musicals were terrible IMO and some of the costume and set stuff in the special seemed a bit fake and cheesy. However the nature of this show benefits from the bright spectacle. It's pretty inherent that it is a fantasy world so they can get away with it a touch more. Not sure how the whole of the production elements will translate to film. Love the LED screens though. Think that is a brilliant choice for a filmed l

Harvey Weinstein to Bring SINGIN' IN THE RAIN to Broadway!
 Nov 27 2015, 04:22:20 PM

I agree that the Chris Colfer rumour or whatever it is, is just that. And a ridiculous one. I like Chris Colfer a lot but he is unbelievably wrong for Don Lockwood or Cosmo. He can't really dance. And his voice is completely wrong as well as just not good enough in my opinion.

When I saw the production in London, I though Matthew was perfect for it. He has the chops in dancing and singing, can play that romantic movie star idol well, and feels the right 'period look'. Howeve

Re:
 Oct 8 2015, 10:56:18 PM

isn't Morrison on vacation from the show. He tweeted a pic and posted ion Facebook he was on Vacation.

He shaved his beard so I'm guessing he's out for the week.

I know the show isn't guaranteed to have him but given the social media stuff, I'm guessing the word is out. 

Personally I don't think Kelsey is that much of a draw for tickets.

Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
 Sep 18 2015, 03:59:27 PM

I'm guessing the marketing team had no idea that Kelsey wasn't going to return. Which is why they didn't list his final performance. I'm guessing for whatever reason Kelsey decided to leave either before his contract was up, or he had a clause in it that allowed him to leave early.

I think it's perhaps a bit premature and unfair to blame them if they didn't know. It seems that it was even unclear when exactly he was going to leave. Whether that had to do with Kelsey and his sc

Julian Ovenden sings FINDING NEVERLAND
 Mar 8 2015, 05:56:40 PM
It's not actually just Weinstein. The composers themselves have stated that they considered themselves "pop" composers and wanted to stick with that approach.Obviously Weinstein sought them out because he wanted it to be more modern and audience approachable. Weinstein is a commercial film producer, but he also does care about art in my opinion.
The creative team of Finding Neverland has said that they consider and want the songs to be deliberately anachronistic to the period of the story.

They could've kept Jeremy
 Feb 19 2015, 05:48:48 PM
Seriously, the fact that people won't let it go that Jeremy is not playing the part is becoming so tedious. I can see liking him better, but Matt is no slouch either. I am a bigger fan of Matt then Jeremy and I would concede Jeremy has a better voice. Though I love Matt's as well But I don't think he is anywhere near the dancer that Matt is and I don't think he has the charisma either. And he still seems like a 25 yr old to me despite the beard he wore.

Also I know people are going on

New Hedig after JCM?
 Feb 18 2015, 08:08:17 PM
I get that Darren is way too young. But I wonder if that will be that evident given the hair ,costume and make-up.
As for his vocal abilities, I appreciate it is a stretch.He is as someone said more indie-pop then rock/punk.
I haven't ever seen this show as it has been only mounted once where I live and I missed it, but isn't Hedwig miked and or singing into a microphone most of the time. Anyway it is a weird choice. I guess they think he will bring butts in seats and a younger audience.

Best Mark Rylance Role
 Feb 10 2015, 12:44:36 AM
Hopefully one day I will be lucky to see him live. I"m glad he is doing films but it isn't the same.

last 5 years soundtrack
 Feb 10 2015, 12:30:15 AM
I am not sure after listening to the trailer. I was surprised at how strained Anna sounded on some of the songs. And I am not sure I like the talk singing.
Into the Woods Performance on the Oscars?
 Feb 10 2015, 12:28:22 AM
Looking forward to whatever it is. I am expecting a lot of music because of NPH.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You