News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for IlseArielEponine

Member Name: IlseArielEponine
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jenna Ushkowitz
 May 27 2008, 01:49:58 AM
I saw her as Martha and she was wonderful! She fit into the show so beautifully!
re: 'Ever After'
 May 25 2008, 10:41:55 PM
In my opinion, I don't think that Megan is strong enough of an actress. I saw her as Eponine and I was so disappointed b/c she was barely even acting. She does have a beautiful voice though. However she'd make a good Jaqueline.
re: Spring Awakening Movie?
 Feb 25 2008, 03:35:53 PM
From what I heard, the originals won't have anything to do with it, yet I'm not a reliable source. They would all look too old for the parts anyway.

How are they going to do numbers like Mama Who Bore Me, Touch Me, and Totally F*cked?....those numbers are hard to stage b/c each character is in a different location (i.e. their house etc.) The movie would be a great oppurtunity to get more in touch with the characters.

Man I would audition for it if they aren't aiming for celebri

Best BFA Musical Theater Programs
 Feb 17 2008, 10:15:09 PM
Is it too crazy if you double major in two BFA's? For example: a BFA in Vocal Performance and a BFA in Acting. Usually voice would be a B.M. but it's a BFA at CMU. I just wanna know if it will kill me with all of those credits.

Also at CMU, voice majors take A LOT of semesters in Acting, so would there be a possibility of taking the same exact classes that you would in your acting major?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You