News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaystud23

broadwaystud23 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwaystud23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Disney Student Rush Tickets
 Sep 18 2008, 04:00:22 PM
Hey, no need to get mad! I'm just trying to help... TLK is not sold out at this time. The tickets are $30.
re: Disney Student Rush Tickets
 Sep 18 2008, 03:45:31 PM
I work for Disney and yes ALL Disney on Broadway shows now have student rush... and it's one ticket per ID.

re: Follies @ Wings Theatre NYC 4/26 - 5/4
 Apr 20 2008, 11:55:50 PM
Bump!!!!!
Follies @ Wings Theatre NYC 4/26 - 5/4
 Apr 19 2008, 05:41:16 PM
Winner of seven Tony® Awards including Best Score, Follies opened on Broadway in 1971. The legendary masterpiece - considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created - will be presented in the fully staged Concert Version. The time is 1971, and theatrical impresario Dimitri Weissmann is hosting a reunion of his ex-Follies performers in his about-to-be demolished theater. The stage is set for the parade of brilliant 1920s, '30s and '40s pastiche numbers that have become every bit as famou
re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
 Apr 7 2008, 01:21:42 AM
http://gawker.com/search/craig%20stevens/craig%20stevens/

They talk about Craig & Janine!!!!!

Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
 Apr 6 2008, 06:34:28 PM
Hey y'all, so i just had like the best day of my life. Janine and i went backstage at broadway's Spamalot(a spoof on Camelot...lmao!)This show stars Clay Aikens from American Idol. We had so much fun and met our first friends on broadway! Stay tuned for more.

I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS AMAZING!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NCPg5ag2E

'Mary Poppins' @ Barnes & Noble TOMORROW!!!
 Mar 6 2008, 09:16:10 PM
Ashley Brown, who stars in the title role of Broadway's classic musical, Mary Poppins and author Michael Lassell who wrote the new book "Mary Poppins: Anything Can Happen If You Let It," will appear at the Barnes & Noble Lincoln Center store at 1972 Broadway (at 66th Street) as part of Barnes & Noble's "Live at Lincoln" series on Friday, March 7 from 4-6PM to celebrate the release of Lassell's new book Mary "Poppins: Anything Can Happen If You Let It."

Ashley will sing one of the mos

re: Gypsy- first preview- what happened in the audience?
 Mar 4 2008, 12:18:58 AM
A side note...I saw the cast of 'Young Frankenstein' (Except Mullally, Bart, and Foster) as well as Raul Esparza, Max Crumm.
re: Gypsy- first preview- what happened in the audience?
 Mar 3 2008, 11:36:10 PM
Yes. Patti LuPone quite literally brought the roof down of the St. James... a piece of an air vent. From what I heard after the show, the girl is okay.

re: The Little Mermaid CD Release Party @ World of Disney Store TOMORROW!!!
 Feb 26 2008, 12:34:13 AM
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
The Little Mermaid CD Release Party @ World of Disney Store TOMORROW!!!!!!
 Feb 25 2008, 03:02:26 PM
On Tuesday, February 26, Walt Disney Records will release the original Broadway cast recording of Disney's The Little Mermaid. In celebration, there will be a cast performance and CD signing at World of Disney (711 5th Avenue at 55th Street) on Tuesday, February 26 from 4–6PM.

Stars Sierra Boggess (Ariel) and Tituss Burgess (Sebastian) will perform "Part of Your World" and the Academy Award-winning "Under the Sea." Following the performance, attendees are invited to join Sierra, Tituss, Sherie Rene Scott and other members of the cast who will sign copies of the cast recording. This event is open to the public.

EVERYONE HAS TO COME!!!!!

P.S.
I heard that Annaleigh Ashford was going to stop by!

re: Great Summerstock Theaters???
 Dec 11 2007, 01:05:01 PM
Bucks County Playhouse...It's in PA and there 2008 season is amazing! check it out! www.buckscountyplayhouse.com
re: Broadway's Back!!! Free Concert tomorrow at The Mariott Marquis!!
 Nov 29 2007, 02:18:37 PM
I live on 49th...so I'm going to be there around 8am or 9am...just to be on the safe side cause you never know.
re: STRIKE TOMORROW
 Nov 11 2007, 12:05:57 AM
I work for Actors' Equity and I know EXACTLY why they went on strike and it won't be resolved anytime soon. Both sides are greedy, which is sad for EVERYONE that has bought a ticket to see any broadway show, let alone planning a whole trip around it. Local One SHOULD be ashamed of themselves. This is whole thing is disgusting.
re: actors during strike
 Nov 10 2007, 11:42:23 PM
My boyfriend works for Actors' Equity and yes, the actors are getting paid and I know EXACTLY why they went on strike and it won't be resolved anytime soon. Both sides are greedy, which is sad for EVERYONE that has bought a ticket to see any broadway show, let alone planning a whole trip around it. Local One SHOULD be ashamed of themselves. This is whole thing is disgusting.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You