News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Allshowsrock

Member Name: Allshowsrock
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Did anyone see Kerry ELLIS tonight?
 Jul 2 2008, 01:49:17 AM
^I'm seriously wondering...is that really Kerry Ellis? Cuz if not then he/she really knows whats goin on in the Broadway production lol
re: When is Kerry's final performance in WICKED?
 Jun 26 2008, 07:56:26 PM
best bet is Julie Reiber
re: Ending of 'Annie'
 Feb 24 2008, 09:11:29 PM
IMO that whole chase scene in the movie was just a desperate attempt to save the film. The film wasnt good, the Disney version is much more bias to the musical. I saw the touring production on ANNIE in April with Marissa O'Donnell in the title role and she did an amazing job, and the ending was SOOO much better.
 Feb 22 2008, 01:37:36 PM
I didnt say it would be a good idea, I said right away it would be disturbing. Though, they BETTER make a movie out of it, its a great book. And The Pearl I picture more of a off broadway, one act show.
Wah Wah
 Feb 22 2008, 01:16:48 PM
this is gonna seem strange...but what about the book "Night" by that one man who survived the holacuast (I think I didnt spell that right) its pretty violent, and prolly would be disturbing

What about "The Pearl"?

re: Other extremely violent musicals aside from Sweeney Todd?
 Feb 22 2008, 01:13:27 PM
Les Miz has some violent scenes
Little Shop of Horrors is pretty violent also
hmm...one production I saw of TITANIC (High School show tho) they added a fight scene were a bunch of passengers charge the officers to get into the lifeboats.

re: Idina Menzel To Wicked for the 5th Anniversary?
 Feb 22 2008, 01:10:44 PM
hey guys,
okay, after thinking about it, I really need to say this...sorry for my rant. I had a REALLY short fuse that day. I know WICKED isnt gonna appeal to everyone, but what matters is that I like it. So just wanted to say I'm sorry for ranting....yesterday I felt horrible cuz I know that alot of people on here prolly are sick of many WICKED fans cuz even I admit, they can be nuts sometimes. So anyway...sorry lol
And btw, I am def. gonna try to see more "smaller" shows. The reason wh

Feb 20 2008, 10:57:56 PM
I didnt see Gardens either, which makes me ticked cuz it seemed like a great show.
 Feb 20 2008, 10:53:49 PM
yea, I know I missed some great shows. Dont have to remind me. i'm still kicking myself over Little Shop of Horrors with Hunter (I know it wasnt "small" but I went to see some other show that wasnt even good)
re: Nicest Bway Star You've Ever Met??
 Feb 20 2008, 10:51:19 PM
Stephanie J. Block
Idina Menzel
C.Jackson
Kerry Butler (sp)
JoAnne Worley
Jessica Grove (from what I recall, met her a little after the Wizard of Oz tour which I was really young)

Feb 20 2008, 10:47:25 PM
^ I know, I tend to like the smaller shows too, I just try to get the "big" ones outa the way. I'm trying to score tickets to Stranger Passing, I have no clue what its about, but hey, sounds intresting.
 Feb 20 2008, 10:43:02 PM
well, considering I made my profile in like 2 seconds, I didnt really think of many actors, I have alot of favorite actors, I havent updated my profile. And again, I dont care if you dont like WICKED, my brother doesnt like it, and I dont care, its his opinion, its just when peopel write immature comments when I get angry, and its not just for WICKED, its also about alot of other Broadway shows. Like SA, someone in my class said "it sucks, worst music eva" and I said "well, according to you it s
 Feb 20 2008, 10:36:33 PM
She must have seen them all because... ALLSHOWSROCK!

haha I'm a boy lol
and the reason why my s/n is "Allshowsrock" is cuz even tho I personaly might not enjoy a show, someone, somewhere loves that show for whatever reason, so tech. that makes every musical/play rock lol

Feb 20 2008, 10:34:14 PM
Umm
Lion King
Color Purple
WICKED (obviously)
Seussical
Xanadu
Spring Awakening (sp)
Titanic
Young Frank.
RENT
Jersey Boys
Little Mermaid
Tarzan
just to make it simple, all the current "Big" Broadway shows and really for the last 3 years is when I really started making it a hobby to see the shows (what can I say, theater is my life lol)

re: MTI and their RehearScore!?!
 Feb 20 2008, 10:30:17 PM
I think only for practice.
 Feb 20 2008, 10:23:31 PM
^yea, and maybe if you read it correctly, you would of noticed that I said "I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT" I just dont like it when people say "ugh, it sux"
see, the way you put it, you put it like "eeh, not my cup of tea" that I dont mind, just when people act like idiots and bash it, is when I get angry

re: the rights to RENT
 Feb 20 2008, 10:04:54 PM
idk, i think its his sister (Larsons sister) I'm not sure, I'm not "RENT" smart.
re: Broadway Composers You Dislike
 Feb 20 2008, 10:04:14 PM
^yea, its basicaly people just like to look cool. Yet, some on here might really dislike his music. I for one dont like CATS, but I like POTO. His music is a hit or miss for me.
I LOVE Schwartz's work. He really makes the characters come alive for me.
To recite a beautiful line he wrote
"Dont wish, Dont start. Wishing only wounds the heart"
that is such a true statement. His music is very accesible to many.

Feb 20 2008, 09:54:16 PM
RANT!
Seriously getting sick of all the WICKED/Idina bashing on here. I dont see why so many feel the urge to bash WICKED. I have been attending Broadway shows since the age of 4 (well 3, thats when I saw my first show, tho I have no clue what it was lol) and I have seen pretty much all the current "big" Broadway shows and WICKED IMO is the best out of all of them. I know its not gonna appeal to everyone, and I can respect that. But I cant stand how people on here go "God WICKED sux" "Man wh

re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/27/2008
 Jan 28 2008, 08:37:20 PM
Xanadu is far from my favorite show, but I know alot of people enjoy it and it has a large fan base, so I hope it doesnt close.
The only show I really dont have high hopes for is "Legally Blonde" the word of mouth isnt all that good from what I've heard.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You