News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OneNJen

Member Name: OneNJen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HELL'S KITCHEN to open at the Shubert Theatre this spring
 Dec 4 2023, 11:11:57 PM

TaffyDavenport said: "A rare Saturday opening."

This means no Saturday matinee I assume?  I'll be up there for Cabaret that Friday, would love to catch this too!

Dance in Ohio Revoking Coupon Offers
 Sep 19 2023, 11:02:46 PM

Hah!  Going with a bunch of emotional women who are not broadway people.  I fully realize this one might be ab gamble!

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: 

WHY they’d do that is beyond me, since I can’t imagine they are anywhere close to selling out. They should be so lucky to get sales at any price tag."

Sep 19 2023, 09:30:20 PM

Yeah, they are claiming  "Performance schedule subject to change" means the above, but I am calling total BS on that:

*Offer valid for select performances through 12/9/23. Regular prices $39–$179. Purchases must be completed by 9/24/23 @ 11:59pm ET at link above or by visiting TelechargeOffers.com and using code: DANCE30. Blackout dates may apply. All prices include a $2 facility fee. Normal service charges apply to phone and internet orders. Performa

Sep 19 2023, 09:02:58 PM

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Ohio sent out a code on 8/23 for a $30 discount/ticket on specific dates.  The email said it was valid through 9/24.  I looked when the email came out.  The seats I wanted were discounted, but I waited because I was coordinating a group of 8. I understandably needed a commitment from everyone before buying .

Today, I go to buy the tickets and the code is not valid.  Telecharge stated that the "production of the show"

tickets/tomorrow night/ Mon Sept 11
 Sep 10 2023, 11:14:32 PM

I found this in a playbill.com article from 2017, maybe it will help.  I believe Six is a nederlander theatre, it was formerly the Brooks Atkinson only renamed recently:

A spokesperson for the Nederlander Organization — which controls the Nederlander, Brooks Atkinson, Lunt-Fontanne, Gershwin, Marquis, Minskoff, Neil Simon, Palace and Richard Rogers Theatres — says that, as with Jujamcyn, if you miss a performance at a Nederlander theatre, you can call the theatre on th

tickets/tomorrow night/ Mon Sept 11
 Sep 10 2023, 08:56:09 PM

You can call the box office and tell them you won't be able to make it.  If you have room, they may offer to put you in on another date.  It's worth a try. It's called past dating.

SWEENEY TODD Revival announces further casting
 Mar 24 2023, 03:41:39 PM

When I saw on on March 5, the line to the ladies reached from the basement to the front right orchestra.  It was crazy, I wonder if the long bathroom lines have anything to do with it.

Re: I’ve heard that the intermission is a little longer than usual. Why is that?

The Lion King Broadway - Question about seating for a 6 year old
 Feb 15 2023, 10:50:01 PM

I so agree with this.  They have boosters.  Took my four year old nephew a few weeks ago.  We were in pretty "bad" seats.  Left orchestra all the way in the back.  He was fine with the booster.  We were prepared to take him out if necessary, but he sat there literally at the edge of his seat with his mouth gaping open.   I think an aisle seat towards the center would be amazing for his first show.

Sunset Blvd Run time
 Feb 5 2023, 03:57:35 PM

It was 4:46 when I looked at my phone! 

loved it, make it work :)

Broadway Week Presale
 Jan 4 2023, 11:06:12 AM

Does anyone know the details and code regarding the presale?

Broadway Discounts
 Aug 26 2022, 11:14:16 PM

anything for &Juliet or Some like it hot?

COVID performance cancellations
 Dec 23 2021, 12:39:46 PM

Pretty Woman Cancelled In DC at the National Theater - was supposed to run last week of December to Jan 2.  Disappointed.  Scooped up tickets for Baltimore in April.  Hope it still runs!

Aaron Tveit has tested positive (BUT IS OK!)
 Mar 23 2020, 11:23:05 PM

This would make sense that a lot of people tested positive... didn't they abruptly cancel the Thursday matinee before the full closure went into effect?

I hope everyone feels better... this is so scary!

1 ticket Little shop of horrors 2/20
 Feb 6 2020, 09:27:27 PM

I couldn't figure out how to place on buy and sell group yesterday either for my 2/26 tix.  Anyone know?

Little Shop 2/26 7p $69 tix for sale
 Feb 5 2020, 03:03:50 PM

Hi!  I have a pet with a medical emergency and I am going to be unable to use these tickets.  She will be recovering from spinal surgery, and I don't want to board her.  Thought I would offer them here first before stubhub.  

ORCH Right, Row L, Seats 2&4

Moulin Rouge Cast Christmas?
 Dec 19 2019, 08:29:43 PM

I don't know the answer to your question, but I did notice something a few weeks ago when looking for tickets.  

I wanted to possibly see MR again the last week in Feb., and when I was looking for tickets on ticketmaster there was a note that said during this performance the role of (I forgot if it was Satine or Christian) will not be played by (Aaron Tviet or Karen Olivio).  You might want to check ticketmaster to see what it says.  I had never seen t

Jagged Little Pill - Reviews
 Dec 12 2019, 08:08:54 PM

I saw yesterday's matinee. I didn't hate it.  I thought Elizabeth Stanley and Lauren Patten were both phenomenal, although you oughta know seems to come out of nowhere and you don't expect that from her. 

I thought the lighting was really bothersome.  I had to look away when the strobe lights and the yellow lights were used because it really hurt my eyes.  

At least with DEH there was a catharsis and a message.  What's the me

Stephanie J
 Oct 23 2019, 11:31:44 PM

I noticed she has a small part in that show Bluff City Law coming up....

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/15/19
 Sep 17 2019, 06:59:35 PM

Re: Adam Pascal

That's what I was thinking too! 

Is his CA run an advertisement that he should be the replacement?

24 Hours In NYC
 Sep 8 2019, 03:24:55 PM

I saw Mormon and Evan Hansen on Wednesday, my first two show day.  I've also seen Mean Girls and Waitress... for what it's worth I prefer Mormon or Hansen over those two.   

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You